[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleeping pill help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Ecuador_Mountain_Sunset_6057.jpg (951KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Ecuador_Mountain_Sunset_6057.jpg
951KB, 2048x1536px
I'm going on holiday to Scotland this summer. Will be good as I'll get some hiking in.
My parents are going to drop me on the Isle of Skye.

I was planning on commiting suicide by waiting for a sunny day in the hills, sitting in a sleeping bag against a rock and watching the sun going down. I think sleeping pills and alcohol will do it.

What sleeping pills do you guys reccomend bearing in mind I don't want to wake up on a hillside the next day retarded. I was just gonna take a bottle of vodka with me but I've never used sleeping pills before so am inexperienced.
>>
>>18203475
That's not gonna be enough to kill you
>>
>>18203475
You will damage your brain from overdose. Enjoy living rest of your life as crippled kid.

You have rich enough parents to go on such hooliday, what is your struggle? Even if you feel empty inside, we have happy pills to reverse that feelings.

What is your problem?
>>
>>18203515
Life hasn't got anything worth living for. I don't want to discuss why I'm doing it. I just want to know if it will work.
>>
>>18203535
So you wont discuss it because you are afraid we could counter your arguments and give you some false hope that maybe you are wrong and there is actually something worth living for?

Ever tried to read some literature?
>>
>>18203535
Dont use sleeping pills. Use a gun.
>>
>>18203554
Yeah. I've read Anthony Riches, Robert Harris, Conn Igulden, Aldous Huxley, Tolkein, Rick Riordran, Goscinny, Shakespeare and more. Some of them are kids athours, idgaf. I've had my shate in literature.
>>
>>18203565
Guns aren't easily accessible in the UK
>>
I don't care if you do it or not.

I took a bunch sleeping pills alone years ago ad it didn't do the job. Hallucinated and vomited but didn't die. Drink a fair amount of alcohol before taking them otherwise you won't die.

But really determine whether you want to or not. Sometimes just breaking out of the life you currently live and moving into the one you WANT to live is good enough. Really think about it.
>>
>>18203584
So you wont tell reasons, will you? You will be just that another ankward suicidal teen who stop replying without any closure and just off yourself in middle of nowhere?

I remember one suicidal here. He had some degenerative illness where he would lose slowly his ability to operate his body and then even ability to think straight. He at least got real reason.

What about you? Ethernal clinical depression? We minimize its symptoms in terms of weeks by happy pills.

So what will it be? And seriously get gun, pills are anything but 100% suicide method. And remember to fill your mouth with water and then shot yourself to mouth in direction of brain. There are some retards who cant even aim properly.
>>
If this is serious then don't kill yourself.

I don't know you or pretend to know you and i'm not going to tell you that life is great cause it can be shit at times, but still. don't.
>>
>>18203584
No more (You)s?

Typical. Another scared suicidal who isnt even able to answer my simple questions.

You really are pathetic. There are so many people facing struggles and some kids have it all, but they just get existentional crysis and off themselves. I guess this is natural order. Some are so weak they cant survive even when there are no more predators left. Kys OP.

And remember it is very selfish thing to do. Your parents will be broken long after your deed. But you dont own them anything, am I right?

Literally kys. You are waste of worlds and (You)s.
>>
From drug reports ive read, around 1500mg gets them to blackout, and usually wake up in a hospital getting their stomach pumped. Sounds painful though.
>>
>>18203475
Ive been combining sleeping pills and alcohol for 3 years now. Unless you take an absurd amount of either to individually kill yourself, you won't do anything. I got to the point where id down about 8 beers and take 4 - 5 sleeping pills per night. Nothing changed except you feel retardedly drowsy the next day.

My coworker tried to commit suicide by swallowing 80 extra strength sleeping pills and downing 13 oz of vodka right after. Didnt work and he said he was in the most pain hes ever experienced in his life, vomiting black viscous liquid and screaming in agony. He said it felt like a surgery where yoy can feel everything but can do nothing about. His neighbours called the cops because they thought he was being tortured. He was found in a pool of black liquid and blood and rushed to the hospital. He is still alive.

It is a terrible way to go. If you want to an hero, do not take the sleeping pull and alcohol route. Get help.
>>
>>18204396
As an addendum, i am trying to quit for his sake. But i feel now that i cant sleep without the combination of the two, i will sometimes be up for two to three days at a time if i dont take them, but this is obviously not appropriate when i have to do research. It is a vicious cycle that is getting better for me and i do not wish anyone else to go down this path.

It is entirely possible my body and mind is horrible at dealing with trauma and coping or whatever but even if i am a gigantic pussy, you should still not venture down this path. Good luck anon
>>
>>18203857
>pressures OP to talk to him
>makes him feel even worse
>"oooh there's people with real problems!"
>ok, kill yourself blee blooo blaaah
Wow.

And no, OP, modern sleeping pills aren't all that toxic, even in high amounts, only stuff from the 50s that not really available anymore. The worst that could happen, you could go into cardiac arrest or vomit your soul out.

The thing about life not being worth living is, that you have to find your own worth.
Start by thinking, what you really want to do, what do you like. Then start structuring your day, eat at the right time. Take some responsibility. Get a pet. Dogs help, because they love you.

Suffering makes you stronger, it will give you a story to tell in the future.
>>
>>18204683
So you think that suicide teens need some general bullshit advice on the same level as
>bee yourself
>buy dog
When they have plan how to kys in short time ahead?

That trying to get them into dialog where you can maybe force them to talk about their issues is wrong?

I dont know if they even can be saved, but at least I try. Whatever emotion that can make them change suicide view is good imho. Also they always ghost thread after some number of replies. There is like nothing to lose with going the aggresive route. They wont reply anyway.

And I highly doubt they will go buy dog before they off themselves.
>>
>>18203475

Why don't you just jump in a lake with a few cinderblocks tied to your waist?
>>
Just don't fucking do it... because it will make things worse. Talk to someone because that's the best help you can get and suicide won't help you. I hope you will think about it again before doing that.
>>
>>18203475
I was the most depressed ive ever been about a year ago, i tried mdma and it changed my life, tried many other things and realised how fun altered realities can be (with limits ofc). After psychedelics i now truly believe there is something more after death, even thought im not religious. Everything seems to complex for there not to be anything, and even if there is nothing after death, you wouldnt know so its win win. So do what you want, sleeping pills and alcohol wont cut it man, but truly think who youre going to be affecting if you do kill yourself - you may feel like its your choice and you dont own them anything, but thats a truly selfish outlook on the situation. Please try new things before this summer, it will help.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.