[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone, I have one question; How the hell do you test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: kids-preparing-to-swim.jpg (96KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
kids-preparing-to-swim.jpg
96KB, 700x470px
Hello everyone, I have one question; How the hell do you test out of a highschool gym class? Im a fatfag and i'm progressively losing weight privately. I absolutely hate PE (mainly because of anxiety issues & low self-esteem) and see no point in having it as a class, considering i am losing weight and working out regularly at home. The options available to me to get as little PE time as possible are to do it over a several week period over summer, or test out of it. I am obviously going to attempt testing out of it, but I have absolutely no idea how i can prepare for it. Does anybody have any knowledge on the matter, or have actually tested out of PE? Any help is greatly appreciated.
>>
Here's a secret: people can already tell you're fat, even outside of PE. Skipping PE isn't going to hide that you're fat.
>>
>>18203250

this would be something you ask your counselor or teacher, we could not possibly know your schools requirements, only they can.

you could always talk to your PE teacher and ask for an alternative though. I was not very coordinated and hated playing sports but the teacher was estatic to let me just run the track the entire time. he let me use my ipod to listen to music so id spend an hour and a half of class every other day just walking aroudn the track, ocassionally running. usually id run 1/4th then walk the other 3/4ths.

at the beginning of the semester my 1 mile time was 16 minutes.

at the end i could run a mile in 7 minutes.
>>
>>18203284
My counselor literally told me he doesnt know how to test out of gym in the slightest, and that nobody has ever been successful (which sounds like bullshit to me)
>>
>>18203250

A couple of things here:

1) We don't know your school/state/county/district's policies. We can't really help you.

2) "Losing weight and working out regularly at home" is clearly a joke if you can't handle a little bit of recreation time in the middle of the day for what amounts to 30 minutes in most high school schedules. You're just going to get fatter, don't pretend like you have some rigorous diet and exercise plan that is going to work magic when PE doesn't.

3) In my school district, there were 3 ways out of PE - be on a sports team, take summer school PE, or get a waiver for disability or extraordinary circumstance. Like, we had a transgendered student who got assaulted in the men's locker room so they let the student out of gym. "Fatty is uncomfortable doing exercise" is literally the REASON we have gym class, I hated it too, but just tough it out.

4) This is an 18+ board, GTFO.
>>
>>18203250
See >>18203274
No one cares, if anything use it to get over your self esteem issues. Also underage fuck off.
>>
>>18203295

well, then tlak to the teacher.

but if both say 'id ont know how' then there is no test and you cant test out so...
>>
>>18203250
Back in highschool there were three gym options swimming, sports and a third option where nobody did anything, the teacher didn't show up and neither didhalf the class
I used to pick this column that had a gym mat around, sit against it and sleep
One time I was woken up by the teacher shouting my name and he said Anon you have a b, go back to sleep
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.