[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confessing to crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 12345.jpg (34KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
34KB, 500x281px
>tfw still obsessed with my oneitis
>literally think about her every fucking day 3 years after graduating
>have my confession all typed out and ready to go
>have come within seconds of pushing send
>will probably do it one night before i kill myself
do i just pull the trigger?
or is this as bad of an idea as it sounds?
>>
>>18203196
bad idea OP. can guarantee you have a less than 1% success chance without even knowing your situation.
>>
>>18203204
well in a way its more about getting the weight off my chest than any kind of "success". I was thinking this might be a way to finally move on.
>>
>confession
You've been watching too many chinese cartoons anon-kun. Don't make a cringy confession, it will just creep her out.

What you should do depends on your relationship with her. Do you talk to her regularly or occasionally? Do you hang out with her? Or you're just stalking her on facebook?

And stop with the suicide talk, it's becoming a cliche at this point. It's the kind of thing you'll laugh about a few years from now. At least if you stop with this silly mentality and get your shit together.
>>
>>18203217
i just stalk her on facebook. we've never really talked just been in the same classes. i know its pathetic.
>>
>because confessing your secret love to someone who isn't attracted to you always work just like in fiction

Skip this step, just kys already. Or do it to have the inevitable rejections as a final push.
>>
>>18203233
And you were going to send her a confession? Oh boy, that could make for a pretty funny story. Actually, that almost sounds like a good idea. As you said, maybe once you get rejected in horrible way it will finally give you the push to move on.

Still, if I were you I'd just delete her from facebook, stop stalking her and find something else to keep your mind busy. Start doing some physical exercises, try to socialize more, maybe get into some fiction. Ever read Wheel of Time? Great series, you should try it. You know, the old cliche advice for getting over crushes. It WILL happen if you actually stop stalking her. Right now she's like a drug and you can't get clean if you keep taking a dose now and then by looking at her latest facebook post.

I know, what about anime? So many 2D girls waiting for you to make them your waifu. And they can't reject you or anything, they'll love your confession too. Sorry I just couldn't resist.

But yeah, it's just a silly crush. Keep away from her and you'll get over it.
>>
>>18203196
>crush
This website is for 18 and up kiddo.
>>
>>18203300
i think a large part of my problem is that i just sit in my room all day and dont go out or have a job. i have nothing else to do all day to distract me other than daydream about her.
>>
>>18203233
What's the point of confessing then? She's gonna say no. Go out and meet people
>>
>>18203522
i just feel like after wasting years of my life obsessed with her i might as well tell her.
>>
>>18203233
this is actually a good thing. It means you havent fucked up in any way and she doesnt know you or your obsessive attraction to her. If you just hit her up and ask her out you may have a chance if she's open to it.

if she isnt, a fucking confession isnt going to do anything
>>
>>18203196
just send it to her, you honestly miss every shot you don't take
>>
>>18203675
im heavily leaning towards doing this. what are the chances that she publicly shames me? i mean she seems like a really nice person but im still worried. Do girls understand the mindset of a depressed lonely person?
>>
>>18203685
I say do it, OP. Send out a casual invitation to meet up. No confession shit, no overly forward shit. Just a date request like any normal person would do. If she declines, you can start getting over your obsession. If she accepts, hey you just hit the jackpot.
>>
>>18203196
faggot here but o well
>got some bourbon
>decided to text my crush
>too nervous, had it typed out and copied to my clipboard
>took a shot, pasted, hit send
>1 hour later
>1 day later
>no response
>see him in class
>no speaking anymore
>used to walk through campus afterward
>he leaves through the other door now
>never spoke again
good luck though
>>
>>18203694
This.

Also keep in mind OP that you are in love with the idea of this girl, not the girl herself, who it sounds like you don't even know. Even if you do ask her out, even if she does say yes, you need to date other people too.
>>
>>18203701
This

Most times when someone finds out you like them and they dont feel the same you lose that person fully. I had a girl at work, chunky, oily, gross come and try to talk through other people to say she liked me. I had no attraction to her at all. I started to ignore her mainly because I didnt want to talk with her anymore if she wont see me as a friend, theres no point in conversation with her anymore. Eventually she quit her job we worked at and moved somewhere. I dont know if its because of me or what but it was for the best.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.