[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do these messages mean? >In reply to your text, if there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 153091838117275.jpg (31KB, 362x499px) Image search: [Google]
153091838117275.jpg
31KB, 362x499px
What do these messages mean?

>In reply to your text, if there's a future for us it's in a few years, when I've grown up a bit, and you've grown up a bit. But to be honest, I've never really doubted that we'll get together again, in my eyes it's inevitable... that said I want you to move on. I don't know how I feel about anything in my life, I'm so confused but I do still think about being with you in the future.

>, I don't deserve for you to wait for me :( I don't know what sort of contact we can maintain... none for a while, I want to be able to gain an outsiders perspective on us, to get you out of my head for a bit. I do see a future for us, but not as we are right now, and I do miss you.

>You know how recently you said "I'm glad we didn't start going out in 2013" I feel like that now. I'm not in the right place or developed enough, emotionally or socially. I hope you understand Anon. It doesn't mean I don't love you.
>>
Firstly, what was your text? Context would be massive help
>>
>>18202670
She wants to get more cock from people she finds more attractive and'll settle down to you once she doesn't find a better option. She's only confused probs cuz she feels guilty over something (manipulated you, cheated on you, etc.)

Move on dude and don't take/text/call her back. I went through similar shit and it's all plausible deniability through the arse. People who are confused like this don't know what they want and really don't deserve people with a set resolve.
>>
She doesn't want to date you for whatever reason, but wants to have you as a safety net in case she doesn't find anyone better
>>
>>18204316
>>18204227
>>18204120

I had a manic episode and tried to commit suicide.

She caled the EMTS and police and then cut me off an hour later.

Then a week after i ask if we still have a future and this is what she says
>>
Just take it from a glance she wants "you to move on". Don't think too far into it. It only hurts more. Some of the anons have said spot on what she means for herself but you need to find out what it means for yourself. It's not the end of your road, anon, it's just a new path on your road of life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.