[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf one way conversations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1486870956775.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486870956775.gif
1MB, 480x270px
My gf (more like friend with benefit but ill just say gf) and I text back and forth, we see each other maybe once every two weeks and fuck etc.

That's no issue, whats the issue is, our texts are 90% her bitching about work. I message her something lighthearted, and she often responds with "not in the mood" (because of work or whatever). I entertain her bullshit but she never returns the favor.

Is this normal for women? It's tiring just sitting through her bullshit, but she cant be bothered if its not about bitching about work. I swear if it wasnt for her fucking me I wouldn't bother.

Has anyone ever dealt with something like this?
>>
>>18202647
Why are you seeing your gf only once every 2 weeks?
>>
>>18202647
You're basically her emotional tampon with (I hope) occasional sex.
It is pretty normal, if you let women do it to you. You just need to start shutting her down when she starts bitching and tell her you don't want to hear about that kind of thing.
>>
Yes. I'm actually debating with myself right now over whether to completely drop someone or not. She's a girl I dated for a little while until out schedules got in the way and she decided we weren't in a relationship and apparently never were (which was news to me at the time). After that, she would still flirt with me, but it was obvious it was only when she wanted something. Lately, our conversations have just been her bitching about other people to me, and avoiding the subject of actually hanging out. Recently, she got upset at me when I didn't jump at one of her demands (because I'm pretty tired of her shit at this point), and started talking about how crappy I was being. I'm basically getting nothing out of our friendship at this point, and haven't for a pretty long time.
>>
honestly the fact that she acknowledges she's not going to pay attention to what you sent is better than my personal experience. lots of people are fucking demented and brain damaged, and will not even acknowledge that you sent something and they are ignoring it.

it sounds like the actual problem here is that she's grumpy. I had barely any sex with one of my exes because she was grumpy. It was basically like trying to pet a dog that bites and I never wanted to do it.
>>
>>18202809
its odd she is grumpy by text then in person she is also self centered but she is cheery not grumpy

>>18202731
>You just need to start shutting her down
Concern is if I do that the wrong way, the sex stops.

>>18202652
work and distance
>>
>>18202731
This. When it annoys you, tell her. When it doesn't, don't tell her. She'll probably be like this for the rest of her life, so its best to manage it.
>>
I know you like getting your willie wet but can you see a future with this girl? Actually envision the next 5, 10, 15, 30 years. Could you see yourself putting up with someone so self-absorbed? I know a lot of people who have hard days at work but if they had a habit of telling me "not in the mood" when I want to talk about something besides their problems I'd drop them in short order.
>>
She's not your girlfriend. You're not obliged to listen to her, and she's not obliged to listen to you.

If you want someone who would treat you more equally, you shouldn't have a FWB; those arrangements are all about using the other person.
>>
>>18202855
She's not his girlfriend.
>>
>>18202829
>self-centered
when you say this I automatically start weighing pros and cons in my head. so she is self centered to you, and that's negative, but if she didn't offer you other things you wouldn't have started dating her.

instead of judging her and being angry, try approaching it from this perspective.
>what is it I want to get from her
>can I get that from her
>how important is it that I get this from her
more important things to consider, and they'll help you get to a more rational position on whether or not you should be in the relationship, instead of jumping around on whether or not you think she's good or bad.
>>
>>18202870
>>18202864
>not his girlfriend

wait...what

*backs out of the thread slowly*
>>
>>18202879
>My gf (more like friend with benefit but ill just say gf)
It's literally in the first line, you moron.

>>18202875
You too. He's not dating her.
>>
>>18202887
lil defensive buddy why would someone think this much about a girl he wasn't definitely gonna fuck
>>
>>18202914
What?
>>
OP here, what I am trying to get at is,

is this pretty normal or is it realistic to try and get her to stop being annoying, without losing out on sex?

Or is such a move unreasonable, and would incur too much risk of fucking up the FWB situation.
>>
>>18202921
>why would someone think this much about a girl he wasn't definitely going to fuck

do you speak englaes?
>>
>>18202925
I would check a hoe for being disrespectful but not for neglecting muh needs.

wives and fiances deal with needs. a hoe is a hoe.
>>
>>18202925
See >>18202864
>>
>>18202647
You need to be looking for a gf and forget about this girl.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.