[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 31

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
How long does it take to get matches on Tinder? Just logged on after awhile.
>>
I just had a regular customer come in after a botched suicide tell me he isn't done yet, and asked if I could score him cocaine..

I know some of his friends, and I want to help him.. Should I reach out to them and tell them about the situation.. Or just stay out of it?
>>
>>18202609
I'm honestly really good looking(no pic don't want to be recognized), but have fucking awful social skills. Like to the point where a girl says hi and I respond with "okay" or something stupid. They usually laugh at it but I still feel terrible after. What is the bare minimum for me to not make a fool of myself?
>>
>>18202657

Can you talk to men? Do that but with women. No, you won't get laid like this, but you'll start actually meeting girls, and then you can try to move to the next step.
>>
>>18202667
I don't even care about getting laid, I'll settle for just not embarrassing myself. I'm still bad with guys who I don't know well but it's not as bad.
>>
>>18202674

Then work on talking to people, regardless of gender. Learn what the people around you care about and how they behave. How do you do this? By trying. Try to make friends with new people. THat's all.
>>
>>18202667
I should mention girls aren't mean to me when I do it but sometimes guys will make fun of me for it.
>>18202679
I'm trying, been going out more recently, but on the spot I never know what to say.
>>
>>18202683

>I'm trying, been going out more recently, but on the spot I never know what to say.

Then learn. Try and see what works. YOu can't come asking here every time you start a convo with someone. So learn for yourself.
>>
>>18202618
Bump, this isn't bait. This guy literally came in with his neck stapled shut from his previous attempt and was fresh out of the hospital
>>
>>18202691

If he was to the hospital then people in his life must know about it.

Also, how are you going to approach them? "Hello, I sell Coke to Blank and he might kill himself."
>>
Girls, isn't it really nice to have many dicks handed to you with no active effort?
>>
>>18202698
I don't sell coke, he just knows I smoke weed and must've thought I had other connections, but I don't.

I already hit up the one guy I know he used to be really good friends with, he hasn't responded back to me, I didn't put any details in the message, just that if he's a good friend of his, he should contact me back.

Like damn, I'm not really his friend, I just used to go to his store back in the day, and now he's a regular at my store, but wanted to drop that suicide shit on me. He's a cool guy, and we've talked outside of work before, and damn I just don't want there to be something I could've done to help him, man. Like, shit I'm not good at this stuff.
>>
>>18202704
Not really, actually.
I don't want those dicks. I don't want to have anything to do with the person they're attached to.
If I want to have a good orgasm, I can just lay on my bed and masturbate.
Your dick is pretty useless unless I care about you as a person and I enjoy the sex we're having emotionally. Otherwise my finger is better.
>>
File: 1491154318157.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491154318157.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>18202704
You assume that girls get dicks handed to them from 7/10 guys<

It's basically self-harm to settle for sub 7/10.
>>
>>18202715

Ok, I thought by "costumer" you meant "I'm his dealer". So he is going to your physical place of work? Damn, that's heavy shit.

> I didn't put any details in the message, just that if he's a good friend of his, he should contact me back.

That sounds bad. "If you are a good friend, write back". I mean, just tell him you don't really know the guy but he is dropping this shit on you. Ask the friend to reach for family or something (I assume you can't do that) and, sadly, that's pretty much all you can do.

Maybe take the guy out to eat next time he pops by, but by no means feel like you HAVE to. I mean, there's not much you can do.
>>
How can I get a tall sweetie pie gf?
>>
>>18202736
Hit on tall girls, find out if they're sweet.
>>
>>18202729
Yeah, I don't know. I don't want to explode all of his business on the internet to this guy I don't know.. But, if he is his friend, and sees the message from some pretty much stranger concerned for the well being of his friend, surely he'll either hit me up about it, or at least get in contact with his friend.

So, I don't know, I didn't want to be like "Hey, dude, I think you're friends with this guy, he's going to kill himself, do something."
>>
>>18202744

Then what do you think you should do?
>>
Girls:
How do you calm down when you're mad at your bf? Does him trying to help just make it worse and he should give you space instead?

Story is that I got a new job today after not having one for a month, slept in and was an hour late for it, gf was pissed when I told her. I already texted her that the new place was very understanding and everything went fine but she's still mad and "not in the mood for small talk bull shit right now".

Should I just leave her alone until she texts me?
>>
Have you ever stalked someone in real life?
>>
>>18202748
I guess what I already did.. I just wish he'd get back to me about it.
>>
>>18202753
>not in the mood for small talk bull shit right now
You're fucking lucky m8. Mine want to *talk* about everything.

>no anon, we have to talk about it
>>
>>18202758
She just texted me back saying this is the last straw. Shit. Why is the one time I try to own up to my mistakes instead I get this back? Sigh.
>>
>>18202609
How often should you text your girlfriend in a relationship everyday? Every other day?
>>
What do men want? Like honestly?

I'm going insane over here.
>>
>>18202764
Just act like you don't care. It doesn't matter 1 month from now.
>>
>>18202753
I have phases.
>Insult him
>Ignore him
>Insult him
>Arguing
>Make up sex
>Actually discussing about whatever made me mad.
>>
>>18202757

That's out of your hands. You tried. That's all they can ask of you.
>>
How come i never make girls cum through pure penetration, is there a technique that I'm missing out on? Girls only cum with me when i go down on them or if i stimulate the clit while im fucking them. 6" benis btw.
>>
>>18202773
He hasn't killed himself, yet?
>>
>>18202766
Sex and food. It really is just that simple.
>>
>>18202781
>6" benis
>>
>>18202784
I got mad at him 4 times in 9 years, I think he can live with it.
>>
>>18202771
I know how her brain works and yeah, not taking stuff seriously usually calms her down oddly enough.

>>18202773
She's never actually insulted me aside from calling me very childish and immature, and it STUNG. But she was just telling the truth instead of trying to be mean, I think. Thankfully we never actually fight, but I can just tell when she's angry.
>>
>>18202766
I want cucumber with pussy juices.
>>
>>18202667
>>18202657
Talk to women as you would of a men with some differences in subjects. I mean, don't start talking about Dwarf Fortress or something unless you previously know she likes it.

Also, treat women as men you can be gay with.
>>
>>18202781
It depends on the girl to a lesser extent, and to a major extent it depends on whether they're warmed up first. Do lots of foreplay, basically make them about to cum before you stick it in and you'll achieve that magical moment where you both cum together very consistently.
I'm a guy but every girl I've been with has told me this, and it works. Having a big benis doesn't hurt either.
>>
>>18202791
>9 years
Should we tell her?
>>
>>18202781
Most girls don't really come through penetration. It's pleasant, but it doesn't make us come all that much.

In general, you can improve the quality of the sex by paying more attention to the way you thrust: the angle, the movement you make, the depth, etc.
There are literally tutorials online about it, just research a bit.

It's not about your dick, by the way.
>>
>>18202790
So youre implying that 6 inches, above average globally, is insufficient to please a woman? So 90% of men have no way to make a woman orgasm from intercourse? Sounds like woman are just programmed to not orgasm from intercourse.
>>
>>18202797
>I mean, don't start talking about Dwarf Fortress or something unless you previously know she likes it.

Same applies to men, dude. Just spouting Evangelion trivia will make you a weirdo around the office even if there are only men there. Treat people like people, with interests and shit.
>>
>>18202800
I feel like im alright at that aspect. I like to get the girl begging for it before i put it in. Still doesnt lead to an orgasm.

I guess my form is off like >>18202802 suggested :D
>>
>>18202804
Women don't want average, mate. You're not 12 anymore. Just ask any woman here.
>>
>>18202806
I know, but men are significantly more likely to enjoy activities like that.

I say this because i knew this kid who would basically run up to anyone, no matter their background, and start talking about videogame trivia to them. He'd literally tell them the entire story of a random game, beginning to end.
>>
>>18202802
>Most girls don't really come through penetration
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>18202804
>So youre implying that 6 inches, above average globally, is insufficient to please a woman?
yea you got weak dick
>>
>>18202830
It's actually true.
According to studies, barely 50% of women ever reached an orgasm through penetration and just 25% does routinely reach it.
>>
File: ejhsi8jremtruimt8pni.png (494KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ejhsi8jremtruimt8pni.png
494KB, 800x450px
IS SQURTING NATURAL? DO GIRLS PUT WATER IN THE PUSSY BEFORE THEY ATTEMPT TO DO IT?
>>
Would you date a guy who does nothing but shitpost and play video games in his spare time?
>>
>>18202839
Sissyposter, please go
>>
>>18202843
>According to studies on female orgasms
Dude come on...
>>
>>18202849
>Would you date a guy who does nothing but shitpost and play video games in his spare time?
I was going to say no, then I realised my biggest regret is not dating this one guy who literally plays videogames and shitposts all the time... so yeah, kinda.
>>
>>18202852
>Girls fake orgasms for me so my anecdotal experience is better than all the studies on the topic
>>
>>18202843
>50% don't reach orgasm through penetration
>6" is average
Now you know.
>>
>>18202860
kek'd
>>
>>18202860
Fuck you
>>
>>18202830
What is your strategy to get all the girls you fuck to cum purely from penetration?
>>
>>18202872
Lol, dont get triggered at the cock-shaming roleplayers. Leave them to their sissy delusions.
>>
>>18202766
Depends on the guy, some want love, some want sex, some want fun... etc
>>
>>18202846
Maybe all girls have the ability to squirt, maybe not, but yeah it's natural. I've squirted on two different occasions that were a little different from each other. And no, it's not pee. We can tell the difference.

But putting water in the pussy makes for a better, easier visual than the guy working to perfect the method to make girls squirt
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
Tired of this bullshit.
I tergiversate a lot about it, I make a habit listen my brain before my dick, but this time even my brain is telling me that this girl wants me, but I have some doubt left because due to my inaction she stopped sending me signs.
So yeah, this girl would make prolonged eye contact with me in halls, turn back to look at me all the time(while smiling), even raising her brows (like a slut) when I looked at her, clearly she knows I like her.

I snubbed her hard to pretend I wasn't interested but I was.
Now I get nothing from her anymore.

Let one thing be clear, I'm so easy and I get oneitis fast, sorry, even though, it pass as fast as it came, by knowing the girl more I usually get disapointed, it's just a crush at this point so I'm not worried.

You guys now decide what I do:
-Talk to her
-Wait and try to see if she is still interested(how?)
-Give it up

I hate rejection, I don't get nice treatment from girls when I get rejected, trust me some even freak out when I try something.

I'll do whatever you guys say and tell you how it went.
>>
Yelled at my girlfriend over the phone because I was stupid and made an assumption about something she said. This is the first time this happened. I did apologize before she hung up on me. It's since been 4 days & I thought it would be best to have her let off steam so I haven't even attempted to contact her yet. It feels now I should. Should I try to call her or instead make a sincere text (what should it include?) Also I was thinking of sending the birthday present I got for early but I read that this is a bad idea.

I know this situation sounds retarded, I have very little experience. Didn't want to make a thread for this.
>>
File: good boy points.jpg (27KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
good boy points.jpg
27KB, 480x400px
>>18202872
Just use your tongue, bro ;)
>>
>>18202766
Whats your scenario? Unhappy bf, trying to get with a new guy or what?
>>
This is for guys and girls, but I'd like to hear which one you are for this.

What constitutes a loss of virginity for you? Do you have the traditional mindset where it has to be genital to genital contact? Or are you more conservative to where oral or hand contact means a loss of virginity? Or do you not believe in virginity?
>>
It might be a question asked too many time but here it is:
I've got some interest for a shy girl and I truly don't know how I could invite her on a date. There's not a lot of opportunity and and I don't want to sudden her.
Could someone give me an advice ?
>>
>>18202846
Squirting is just chicks pissing, they've tested it to prove that, and people go, WELL IT WASN'T 100% PISS, yes but it it's mostly piss, a girl is peeing on me without warning and that's a fucking problem.
>>
>>18202903
Call her.
You should have called her the day after the argument.
Apologise profusely.
>>
>>18202903
>show her how emotionally unstable and unable to think critically you are
>expect her to come back

>>18202910
PIV sex, I guess.
>>
>>18202905
Madafucker.....
>>
>>18202916
>PIV sex, I guess.

Not the guy who asked the question, but why is that your definition?
>>
>>18202905
Delete this
>>
>>18202905
You're a fucking asshole. Get out of here.
>>
>>18202923
I don't know, it's not like I sit and think about the concept of virginity.
>>
>>18202928
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>18202905
delete
>>
>>18202910
For heterosexual people, PiV.
>>
>>18202911
>I truly don't know how I could invite her on a date
>Hello, [NAME], would you like to go [get coffee, have dinner, engage in a mutually enjoyable passtime]?

>I don't want to sudden her.
Just fucking do it. Trying to "build up" to asking a girl out is the part where 95% of guys start having spaghetti fall out of their pockets, if they have issues with anything.
>>
>>18202935
Why not? Haven't you ever wondered why it's PIV that virginity revolves around? Ever wondered why a girl can be clearly knowledgable about sex, blow dudes and have anal sex, and still be considered a pure virgin? Why is it that PIV sex changes the game completely even though she's clearly not a stranger to dicks?
>>
>>18202903
Don't do anything fancy, no present (that's a bad idea imo).
Just call her, and act according to her reaction. Just like you, she might be feeling awkward to call you after 4 days being like "hey! I forgive u lol"
>>
>>18202609
Please look at my thread, I'm really quite confused by this girl's actions.

I appreciate that some of you may be able to shed some light on the matter.

>>18202562
>>
Hoes, how do you respond to being approached on the street by a stranger (if it has ever happened to you). Im a normal looking, young, non creepy dude who wants to know what works best when approaching a woman that I dont know. What approaches have worked best on you in the past?
>>
>>18202905
That's fucking disgusting. Apologize.
>>
>>18202944
>Trying to "build up" to asking a girl out is the part where 95% of guys start having spaghetti fall out of their pockets
Yeah but one should write at least 5-6 messages before inviting her... How can an invite be the first message in chat
>>
>>18202945
Believe it or not, I don't obsess over virginity like some people here.

>>18202948
I'd ignore the guy, and probably make an excuse to leave if I somehow couldn't.

>non creepy dude
The fact that you're approaching women like that makes you creepy.
>>
>>18202739
How do I raise the chances of encountering a tall girl?
>>
>>18202948
I am mildly annoyed by approaches on the street. Make me feel really uncomfortable.

I am fine with approaches in social situations or if you have an excuse to talk to me.
>>
>>18202766
..Depends on the man, how he was raised, his personal experiences, his stage in life, maturity level, how women have treated him, his ability to forgive versus hold grudges.

Men seek beauty in a woman, and not all so superficial (not a blanket statement).

Men seek love, peace of mind, an ideal mate (not a blanket statement)
>>
>>18202860
Fucking rekt.
>>
>>18202953
>Yeah but one should write at least 5-6 messages before inviting her.
If in your experience that's true, maybe things work differently where you are, but I've always found the direct route has the best odds of success. Women like confidence, they don't get scared off by a bold move.
>>
>>18202955
>The fact that you're approaching women like that makes you creepy.
How fucking stupid this logic is...
Well what if I don't want to date girls inside my social circle? And I am not keen for ONS in clubs? What a man is supposed to do, to get to know girls?
You know what, I think to be approached by a stranger on the street is second best romantic scenario, if not the first, and fuck society for imposing the "creepiness".
>>
>>18202900
Jesus I'm leaving my future in your hands /adv/.

Vote, I swear I'll even record it and upload.
>>
>>18202955
>I don't obsess over virginity like some people here.

I wasn't asking about how you feel about someone being a virgin or not. I just think it's an interesting thing to think about and I wonder why more people don't think about why the line gets drawn there instead of, for example, saying a girl isn't a virgin after doing anything sexual
>>
>>18202960
Youve never had a positive experience with a man who came up to you as a stranger?
>>
>>18202900
>raising her brows (like a slut)
what
>>
>>18202970
You don't get to decide what's creepy, the people observing and at the other end of your behaviour do.
>>
File: 1489257419224.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489257419224.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>18202905
>>
>>18202948
You can do it but you gotta have real confidence.

And I mean you can't fake it.
How you approach, talk and pick her up will determine how things go.

Some won't hesitate to ignore you and walk straight.
Picking up in the street isn't an easy task, and girls obviously will respond positively only if you're a good looking hunk.
>>
>>18202986
Are you even a female? Im not looking for your hypothetical ass input, nigga.
>>
>>18202972
I think for girls virginity is no contact with penis.
For men it is penis in vagina without condom.
>>
>>18202948
Well I sure as fuck wouldn't respond well if he opened up by calling me a hoe.
>>
>>18202997
So you have responded positively to a street approach in the past? Could you explain the scenario a bit?
>>
>>18202996
Why are those the boundaries for you?
>>
>>18202977
I didn't know how to describe it
Did you never had a hooker acost you in the street?
Picture the face they make.
>>
>>18203000
>>18202993
>>18202974
>>18202970
You are far too obsessed with the idea of approaching a girl on the street to pull this off.
>>
>>18202978
>You don't get to decide what's creepy
The "people" do not decide either, they just repeat what they are told from the above.
And still, there is nothing creepy about getting to know a girl from the street. Or I guess it is just another double-standard, where you are considered creepy if you are generally unattractive and ice-cool and confident if you are attractive. As always.
>>
>>18202974
Like, a guy who hit on me on the street? No.
It is creepy, annoying and dehumanising.

Frankly, I usually give my number to guys I find attractive if they hit on me in an appropriate context, but I'd never give my number to a guy who hit on me on the street.
>>
>>18202993
I'm a guy telling how it is.

Go ahead and try pick them up.
You will see the difference between youtube and real life.
>>
>>18203018
>The "people" do not decide either
Uh, yes they do. Creepiness is all about how other people perceive you, it is inherently up to other people to decide whether you're creepy or not.
>>
>>18202948
I can't think of a single positive experience I had from a stranger approaching me on the street. Part of that is because I've hardly ever had a stranger approach me on the street. The other part is because I don't like going out in public much. When I do go out in public, it's because I have things to do and I would rather not be bothered by anybody so I get do what I need to do and then go back home. I understand that people are not aware that I don't want to be bothered, so in the rare cases I do get approached I'm not a bitch, but my awkwardness and short responses to questions can come off as being cold or unfriendly.
>>
>>18202905
How am I supposed to go down on my gf without feeling like nu-cuck, after reading all this shit?
>>
>>18203000
>So you have responded positively to a street approach in the past?
Not on the street exactly, but plenty of times at conventions and concerts. Don't really spend a lot of time ambling about on the streets.

Met my last boyfriend at a convention. Was standing around with some friends waiting in a line, he walked up to us (all pretty good looking, and I love him but he's no looker), and just calmly, in a friendly way, asked me if I wanted to grab a drink with me. I refused, said I was with my friends, and he said to just bring them. At that point I was impressed with the sheer balls on the guy, so we invited him to come to a panel with us, and he ended up hanging with us for the next 2 days. Proved to be a really cool guy, had our first date a few days later.
>>
>>18203016
The long post wasnt me. And i suppose youre calling me "obsessed" because I'm asking follow up questions like a normal human being?

None of the girls responding to my post are giving any meaningful information, i guess you all think that admitting to yourselves that a stranger won you over makes you a slut or some shit. Im imply lookinh for some real life stories of this working, not chastisement and hypotheticals.

Any honest, real women out there wanna approach this subject?
>>
>>18203018
No. It is creepy because you have no idea of boundaries.

I am minding my own business, in a context where I clearly am not sending you no "I want to socialise" signal, and you interrupt whatever the fuck I am doing because you need to get your dick wet.

Of course, if a guy is very attractive and I want him anyway I might get over it and give him a chance, but I'm much more willing to go out with him if he asks me out in any other context.
>>
>>18203003
For girls, because every experience counts and makes her... less innocent, Id say. If a girl has given a blowjob, obviously a dick won't be a new thing for her, the innocence, nervousness and her thrill will be gone, which is what virginity is all about.
For men, it is obvious, but condom is still a piece of rubber, quite frankly, I consider it disgusting to have sex for the first time with condom. Also, the difference in feels. So yeah, first real time without condom.
>>
>>18203030
Picking up on the street is a very hard feat dick head.
Why don't you understand that?

You can pick up strangers but you have to do so where they are chilling.
>>
>>18203037
By "street" i simply mean public. Im not looking for tactics to pick up women specifically on asphalt where cars are driving, cunt.
>>
>>18203034
>the innocence, nervousness and her thrill will be gone

I would disagree about the thrill and nervousness, but that's beside the point. If virginity is about innocence, wouldn't every experience a guy has with a girl make him less innocent as well, making him less of a virgin (or completely changing his virgin status)?
>>
>>18203028
This is helpful, cheers. Was that the only time something like that happened?
>>
Whether or not a man is being creepy is directly proportional to his looks and his wealth. A 50 year old homeless man coming up on you looking for pussy would be creepy. A rich, charming, handsome young man walking up and asking you out would be a dream come true.
>>
>>18203040
In all fairness, public is different from the street dude. Public can be the mall, grocery store, library, literally anywhere that isn't your house. Street implies more of just passing by a girl on the sidewalk and approaching her, at least to me
>>
>>18203043
>Was that the only time something like that happened?
Not really, just the most recent one.

>>18203044
This is a worksafe board, fuckface.
>>
>>18203048
This.
It is extremely different.
>>
>>18203050
So what makes a good approach to you and what makes a bad/creepy one. What did all the guys that you ended up hooking up with/dating do correctly?
>>
>>18203042
The thing is, a girl can experience the whole spectrum with one guy. So if she refused sex, it was solely because of her mind or whatever.
But the guys have to try harder, they might get a kiss, maybe a hand job, but that is not sex yet, no reproduction would occure. So the quest is passed only when the dick enters the pussy.
For women, there is the different dynamic, as innocence is considered very attractive for women and just as unattractive for men.
>>
File: 1489737342784.jpg (94KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
1489737342784.jpg
94KB, 800x537px
Asking again from last dead thread.

I'm hitting it off with a qt from college, but her fat friend keeps cock blocking me. What do?
>>
>>18203055
A girl can't get pregnant by touching a dick either.
What's your point?
>>
>>18203040
There are no tactics.
You have to go and look like a 100% confident and nice guy.

"Hi, I saw you passing by, I wanted to come and say Hi...my name is anon".

But I'm telling you, depending on how you look and approach them you may get rejected A LOT and harder than you think a girl can reject you.

In public places you should try eye contact first to see if she is responsive or not.

Girls will know what you are up to either way.
You could ask for the hour, she will think you're trying something to pick her up, girls are this paranoid.
>>
File: e96.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
>>18203057
Kill her.
>>
Girls, what do you think of these numales? Would you date/fuck them?

https://youtu.be/KBvvVB2nnAw
>>
>>18203054
>So what makes a good approach to you and what makes a bad/creepy one.
It has everything to do with the timing of the approach. If a guy walks up while I'm talking with friends and we're in the middle of a conversation, we're probably going to tell him to fuck off, regardless of how he looks or how he acts. You're going to have to face the fact that a lot of your success or failure will come down to factors outside of your control. Some days you'll get lucky. Other times you won't. Either way, I guarentee you that if a group of people is having a livid conversation, everybody's laughing and smiling, and you just go butt in, it's gonna be weird, and it won't go well. Best to wait until the group is breaking up a bit, or wait till there's a lul.

Another factor: most girls aren't going to be down right away. Pretty much every guy who ever approached me or my friends out of nowhere ended up spending some time with us before they got anywhere. Just be patient. If they seem cool with you hanging out, don't be afraid to be patient and let things simmer a bit. They'll be more comfortable with you as you spend more time together and prove that you're cool. If you're giving off desperate or overly horny vibes, we can smell it on you.
>>
My bf says he feels empty. What do?
>>
>>18202860
>>18202905
Fucking kek!
>>
File: 1489261999929.jpg (424KB, 1280x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1489261999929.jpg
424KB, 1280x1557px
>>18203069
Maybe he need friends?
>>
>>18203072
He has friends
>>
>>18203075
Well, did you ask him why he feels empty?
>>
Guys :

Would you send a half hearted sext or would you not bother?
>>
>>18203058
You see, in a relationship dynamic, a girl is the one who allows her pregnancy, meaning she selects whether you are good enough to reproduce or not, so to say. So if a man passed - great, if we lived 50000 years ago, he would have passed on his genes.
But women don't have to chase men, as men are those offering sex. It is easier for them, if they have foreplay and then refuse sex, it only means she either has some disturbing thoughts or doesn't want to lose the "virgin" status but wants the sexual thrill.
Comparing men and women in this is therefore pointless. To illustrate, male terrorists are sometimes promised a heaven with some virgins, while I am sure no female terrorist was ever promised a virgin heaven.
>>
Is it really that horrific to eat pussy? Like what the fuck, dick is definitly not that awful.
>>
>>18203081
Wouldn't bother.
>>
>>18203069
He needs some good friends. Good friends always help.

>>18203081
I've never once sexted anyone. It always seemed like a crude way or wooing someone. Even when a girl does send me pics, I appreciate it but there's this little place in the back of my mind going, "oh, that's classy," but that's probably just me being snobby.
>>
>>18203068
Alright this is sort of common sense but good enough
>>
>>18203081
for a friend/in return for nudes - sure. Although I hate sexting in general, so it's unlikely I'd ever get in such situation
>>
>>18203081
What exactly is a half hearted sext? Is that just like... Shirt still on, 2/3rds chub? What does that even mean?
>>
>>18203081
I wouldn't bother. I sext because I want to.
>>
>>18203089
Yeah, because our is outside
>>
Girls, why do you ignore texts?
I messaged 4 different girls of different attractiveness level, to whom I have spoked in real-life before and got a positive reaction.
But not a single one responded or ignored after some messages. I never sent a second text, but maybe this is their stupid tactic?
Why?
>>
>>18203086
I guess I'm curious as to why your definition of being a virgin differs from the traditionally accepted definition. It's interesting that your definition of being a virgin differs depending on if the person is a girl or a guy. It almost seems like your thoughts on virginity would require two different words
>>
>>18203095
>for a friend

What? Who sends naked pictures to a friend.... only a woman can be this delusional.
>>
>>18203106
Well what'd you send them?
>>
>>18202947
Run for the hills anon. She's got issues.

This advice coming from a woman.
>>
>>18203072
Those are some great tits.
>>
>>18203122
I hope you don't mind fake tits.
>>
>>18203089
are you joking? eating pussy is the awesomest. I can do it always
>>
>>18203123
Not in the least!
>>
>>18203115
um, have you ever heard about *firends* with benefits?
>>
>>18203123
Are they really fake?
>>
>>18203137
Oh honey, you haven't seen real tits, have you?
>>
>>18203118
To the first one I sent a song on FB, didn't respond.
To the second one I sent "too bad you don't come to X anymore", didn't respond.
Third one didn't know who I was, I sent her picture of my shoes and said "guess who", didn't respond.
I also struggle a lot with messaging and am often anxious to open a message.
Maybe I just write lame texts.
>>
>>18203136
Thats not a friend, its a dude youre fucking. Saying friend doesn't make you any more virtuous.
>>
>>18203072
Are these fake? I literally can't tell.
>>
>>18203113
it's funny, in poland we actually have different words for male and female virgins
>>
>>18203137
>Standing perfectly up and not sagging at all when girl is lying on her back
Looks pretty fake to me senpai
>>
File: 1438443865537.jpg (306KB, 632x510px) Image search: [Google]
1438443865537.jpg
306KB, 632x510px
Girls:

Would you feel slighted by a guy dating you purely for experimental reasons? For example, he isn't sure whether or not he's straight and just wanted to check.
>>
>>18203141
Yes. It's not even that subtle of a boob job.
>>
File: thisfkinguy.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
thisfkinguy.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>18203137
No anon, real tits stay perfectly round and spherical when the chick lays down because gravity has no effect on them.
>>
>>18203140
it's actually a girl and I like her as a friend as well. We do all the cool friendy stuff and have deep conversations and whatnot
>>
File: 1471978850157.png (277KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
1471978850157.png
277KB, 600x519px
>>18203146
>For example, he isn't sure whether or not he's straight and just wanted to check.
Son, if you have to ask...
>>
>>18203139
>To the first one I sent a song on FB, didn't respond.
What, just a song?

>To the second one I sent "too bad you don't come to X anymore", didn't respond.
Is she someone who should care that you miss her?

>Third one didn't know who I was, I sent her picture of my shoes and said "guess who", didn't respond.
Why would someone respond to someone they don't know?

>I also struggle a lot with messaging and am often anxious to open a message.
I can tell

>Maybe I just write lame texts.
Looks like it
>>
File: gay sex.jpg (114KB, 1268x673px) Image search: [Google]
gay sex.jpg
114KB, 1268x673px
Girls,

How important is it for a dude to have some kind of text game? Cause I have none

>Ask girl if she would like to hang out
>She said after final exams
>Don't message for a couple of days
>Typed "Hey, how's it going?" this morning
>No reply

Did I fuck up already?
>>
>>18203150
I hate my generation
>>
>>18203089
Do women even realise how awful it smells down there? And it taste like old coins....the amazonas atmosphere doesn't help either.
>>
>>18203156
If by 'text game' you mean 'he can hold a conversation' then it's very important. If you can't hold a conversation then we're probably not going to get anywhere
>>
>>18203160
:(
I love the taste of my pussy. I always go down and clean up my boyfriend after we fuck because I honestly think I taste good.
>>
>>18203160
Have you ever sucked a penis?
>>
>>18203160
well given that many guys are so eager to lap up some pussy, despite it tasting and smelling how you claim, i guess guys are pretty fucking gross. not even i'm willing to taste my own pussy, and i try not to let the guys go down there, yet i've had multiple guys sit there like pigs at a trough.
>>
>>18203160
I once found some black clot like leftovers inside of her. I actually puked and ruined it all. Shit was nasty man.
>>
>>18203160
>>18203173
you guys are really fucked up
>>
Guy here.
I have self harm scars. What do women think?
I hide it well enough that no one asks. I might not even have to point it out, but itll probably get noticed eventually. Would you feel tricked if you realized I had harmed myself in the past after already forming a relationship?
>>
>>18203163
I don't think I have any problems keeping a real life conversation going but my text conversations usually end up dying quickly. It takes me hours to respond to texts and days for emails.

I don't really use social media
>>
>>18203178
Aw come on, Tunafish Tina. Dont get so offended, we're just having some fun.
>>
>>18203180
I'll piggyback on this. I have a lot of scarring on my chest and arms, not from self harm, and not totally horrific I don't think, but noticeable.

Where do girls stand on general scarring?
>>
File: VPS_CV_yellow_frontview.jpg (48KB, 253x575px) Image search: [Google]
VPS_CV_yellow_frontview.jpg
48KB, 253x575px
>>18203173
That's literally the reason god, nature, whatever, gave us dicks. It's designed to go in there.
>>
>>18203091
I'm not into sexting either, I do it to reciprocate. He's feeling down and I thought it would be nice for him to hear that I want to snuggle with him and I got an explicit text back, but it was very short.

>>18203099
Heh, normally I'll get a dozen detailed lines of what he wants to do, and last night I got two lines. I'm not into sexting and I feel very exposed when I'm more emotional/sexual over text and when I get a short response back, I feel like I've done something wrong.
>>
>>18203175
>some black clot like leftovers inside of her
Literally what?
>>
>>18203180
well if i'm interested in dating someone i'd like to know what their mental situation is like before deciding if i want to get serious with a guy who may end up being the kind of person who threatens to kill themselves if i leave
>>
>>18203182
>It takes me hours to respond to texts and days for emails
Uh, so stop taking so long to reply? This is not something someone else should have to tell you.
>>
>>18203184
I'm a guy, you know. And I have never tasted a bad pussy
>>
File: dm5.jpg (41KB, 564x715px) Image search: [Google]
dm5.jpg
41KB, 564x715px
>>18203192
Traces of BBC.
>>
>>18203188
Men dont take sex as seriously as you do. He was bored, got a hard on, and decided to send some dirty texts to his little cumdump. You didnt respond quick or interestingly enough so he probably went to go jerk off instead.
>>
>>18203186
>talking about guys eating me out out of their own free will and loving it
>"dicks are designed to go in vaginas"
what an insightful addition to the conversation

>>18203192
leftovers from the monthly reminder that you failed to get her pregnant
>>
>>18203192
>>some black clot like leftovers inside of her
>Literally what?

Not cleaning up after period, or he went down on her just after her period when there was still some lining to shed. (Periods just don't stop, they taper off.)
>>
>>18203198
>i have never tasted pussy
>>
>>18203198
You will, young padawan. You will.
>>
File: 1480946574232.jpg (994KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1480946574232.jpg
994KB, 4500x4334px
>help fellow anons everyday on this thread
>Ask question
>nobody answers
>>
>>18203205
try it then, it's cool
>>
>>18203201
>own free will
They're fucking gentlemens. They're trying to be nice.

''own free will'' get outta here
>>
>>18203208
Point out and I will write a deep and profound answer with throughout analysis of the situation.
>>
>>18203208
Maybe it's a sign you're asking a stupid question.
>>
>>18203194
SO you don't care about the physical aspect?
I've lived over 10 years longer than I thought I would and became much stronger mentally. I am not that insecure, but am humbled. I do not have excessive confidence in meeting new people.

>>18203185
I only told 2 girls I dated and only because I saw they had self harm scars too.
>>
You guys are ruining sex and women for me......
>>
>>18203211
>trying to be nice
na man. there's no faking a man who thoroughly enjoys eating pussy
>>
>>18203214
I know it is stupid but if I'm desperate enough to come here for advices what else do you expect.

>>18203213
The very long one.
>>
>>18203218
Awwww....
>>
>>18203218
Don't worry, if you're so easily influenced by what 4chan says about women, you weren't going to get a woman anyway.

>>18203221
>The very long one.
>Keep questions short for more answers.
>>
File: 1478875954726.jpg (26KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1478875954726.jpg
26KB, 960x539px
>girl i somewhat knew seeks me out and ads me on facebook
>talk to her a lot
>see her once
>trying to get her to meet up again sometimes, but she just "can't", even tho i'm not that busy she always says she's busy when i'm free
>pretty sure it's just excuses
>we still talk a lot
>9/10 times she initiates the conversation
>just told me someone asked her out and she doesn't want to go
>i send pic related
>she said that she was expecting a happy encouraging reaction
Jesus, i know i'm incompetent as fuck, but who's dumb here?
And why does she keep initiating conversations with me day after day, after day?
>>
>>18203218
Well dude, you are kind of looking to 4chan, the land of trolling and shitposts. That would be like someone saying "you guys are ruining rap for me" because people only ever talk about Lil Wayne. There's a whole world out there, it's just that the bad experiences stand out more to people than the positive ones.
>>
>>18203219
this
>>
>>18203237
* that she's not sure if she wants to go.
I phrased it poorly.
And she expected me to encourage her.
>>
>>18203219
>no faking a man who thoroughly enjoys eating pussy
>>
>>18203219
Vacuum cleaner
>>
>>18203219
Women are strange creatures indeed.
One girlfriend begged me for it, another one finds it repulsive... Wtf
>>
Question for the women:

Does overty masculinity intimidate you? I know that sounds douchey, but hear me out. I've never had issues meeting or asking out women, but a lot of girls meet me, happily fuck me, date me for a while, but they as they find out more and more about my lifestyle (work as a camera man for an outdoors show, spend most of my free time on camping, martial arts, and hunting) they tend to grow more and more distant over time. I don't try to pull them into it, I don't obsess over it or only talk about it, but a lot of girls seem intimidated, like they find out and are just a little put off by it, then comes the increasing silence.

Clue me in?
>>
>>18203242
Youre her little bitchboy. You must have fostered a similar emotional tampon relationship in the past, so she wanted to rekindle that. If you wanna fuck this girl and retain your dignity as a man, there are two paths you take. 1: stop bullshitting and lay it out on the table, say youre attracted to her. You might get a "wow.. but friends.... blah blah" response, then you can shove her dumb bitch face in it. 2: take your ball and go home. You know shes playing games, not giving what you want and abusing you. So cut her off.
>>
>>18203249
>one tasted her own jayjay
>>
>>18203256
For me it does, but my tastes are the opposite of your typical woman. Most girls love manly men because they want to feel protected.
>>
>>18203249
yeah, i love guys going down on me, but i also realize that my puss tastes like salty mayonnaise, so i just politely decline if they ever offer to go down on me unless they really, *really* push for it.
>>
>>18203256
Honestly you sound a little gay. If i was dating you i would for sure dump you.
>>
>>18203257
I've been trying to do that. But i wanted to do it in person, but she always had some sort of excuse.
>>
>>18203256
I wouldn't say it intimidates me, it's just not what I'm looking for in a partner.
>>
>>18203175
>>18203202
That is the most disgusting thing I have ever read in my entire life.
>>
>>18203268
>not what I'm looking for in a partner
What? Why? His interests are perfectly adequate, better than average interests for sure.
>>
>>18203262
and what's the point? I would feel bad ifI had to push a girl to do something. I couldn't enjoy such activity much because of it. So you're spoiling it for both of you
>>
File: 1488135548760.jpg (33KB, 604x694px) Image search: [Google]
1488135548760.jpg
33KB, 604x694px
>>18203262
You're a very kind person. srs
>>
File: 1474490289052.jpg (90KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
1474490289052.jpg
90KB, 1024x766px
>>18203227

>keep it short

Fine here is the tldr:

>girl doesn't seem interested anymore
>talk to her get to know her
>try to see if there is a chance before trying
>give it up

What do?
The reason I don't simply talk to her is because class cohesion is important in our course and she will probably know what I want when I chase her ass.
>>
>>18203266
Okay, do it over text then bruh. Jesus christ. And do it now, any longer you allow this bullshit chit chat go on, that much more of your self-respect will be drained.
>>
>>18203256
I don't equate being outdoorsy with being masculine--or like pretty much all outdoorsy guys are manly, but not all manly guys are outdoorsy. Personally, I don't want a guy that's that crazy about the outdoors. I'm not really interested in camping or hunting, and martial arts would make me feel like you'll try to get me to work out and maintain a super fit bod. So basically I mostly wouldn't feel like I had much in common with you, not many hobbies to enjoy together and connect with
>>
>>18203272
Yeah, but they're not what I'M looking for in a partner. What part of that is hard to understand? If you like them, YOU date him.
>>
>>18203256
Most guys nowadays are either passive, weak, pathetic little fucks, or they're meathead gym bros with no personality and no actual skills. I don't know about those other girls, but if I found a man who's outdoorsy but not stupid I'd be poking some holes in some condoms and jumping his bones.

Is there something wrong with you? Ugly, awkward, autist stare, smell, scars, anything?
>>
>>18203256
I love masculine men. You sound like a catch. The only think I can think of is that you don't "open up" and the woman feels unstable with you. You sound like you're very independent and do your own thing and she doesn't feel like a part of your life, merely an accessory. Reading a lot of RP, men, or so they write, ensure women don't get close and maintain the bang & toss mentality, the women you're dating could sense that. Or, depending on your age, you're just surrounded by a bunch of vacuous superficial flakes that just want to take selfies for Instagram.
>>
>>18203260
Don't act like you haven't had a taste of your man meat bazooka juice before
>>
>>18203278
it's more like japanese gift-giving. try to give someone a gift, they're like "oh no i couldn't possibly accept this" and you're like "really, i want to give this to you" and they fight it and you go back and forth and back and forth until the person's eventually like "well if you're really absolutely sure you want to give this to me"

>>18203279
lol why? if i was truly decent i would go full vegetarian to try and improve the mayo situation. or just not let anyone go down on me ever no matter how determined or curious they were
>>
>>18203297
I think i'd rather neck myself 2bh
>>
>>18203285
Are you actually looking for a list of specific interests in a partner?
>>
>>18203299
>it's more like japanese gift-giving
changes nothing, my point still stands
>>
>>18203256
I wouldn't mind a guy with those interests(or any typically masculine interests), but they'd have to share at least a few other things in common with me and not have a hyper masculine personality.
You just sound more active and outdoorsy than average so I don't get why that's happening to you.
>>
>>18203281
I've given up on her, to be honest. I'm just disappointed in her. And here i thought things were going well. I enjoyed talking to her, which is why i'm so disappointed.
>>
>>18203307
well, i'd rather it be that way so that they go into the situation knowing that something's amiss rather than just instantly spreading my legs and then acting confused when they comment on the taste
>>
>>18203309
Dont be such a pathetic fag. God damn.
>>
>>18203299
Not him, but if they can't tell, using the 5 senses, then they deserve what is coming to them.
>>
>>18203306
No, but I'm not an outdoorsy person, nor do I like the idea of hunting. Only a moron wouldn't realise that there is going to be some sort of compatibility issue.

Why do you care anyway? Do you actually think you can talk me into being interested in a guy I know next to nothing about?
>>
>>18203261
>>18203265
>>18203268
Alright, thank you anyway.

>>18203283
>So basically I mostly wouldn't feel like I had much in common with you
I wonder if this is it. I've kind of gotten that sense in the past, and it makes me wonder if I shouldn't try to meet some /fit/ girl or a park ranger or something. Just someone who's a little more used to the culture, so to speak.

>>18203288
>Most guys nowadays are either passive, weak, pathetic little fucks, or they're meathead gym bros with no personality and no actual skills.
Come on, no need to be like that.

>I'd be poking some holes in some condoms and jumping his bones.
Well. That's only *mostly* horrifying.

>Is there something wrong with you? Ugly, awkward, autist stare, smell, scars, anything?
Fine in all those regards except scars. I do have a bunch of scars on my chest arms, legs, hands, basically everywhere (probably about 30 total, maybe 10 of those bigger than an inch). Mostly cut scars, a few puncture scars, nothing horrifying or deforming, just enough that you deffinitley wouldn't miss them. Is that a big deal?

>>18203290
>The only think I can think of is that you don't "open up"
So I *should* gush about my hobbies and work? I've always tried to avoid them as topics of conversation because I try not to be the meathead "won't shut up about the gym or the hunt" type.

>You sound like you're very independent and do your own thing
YES. Very much so. I'm traveling about half the year, so I have to be self sufficient.
>>
>>18203312
Never said i was good at this.
>>
>>18203256
They're probably not used to the focus. Not only are you a martial artist, not only are you a hunter, NOT ONLY are you an outdoorsman, you're also a camera man. Due to your occupations and hobbies you're going to have a level of focus and eye for detail that most humans will never have. I might be totally off base here, but I've known a few guys like you, and a lot of them get *really* steely eyed when talking about things they love, because they sink their mind back into that moment, and that can be intimidating as fuck for people who aren't used to it.
>>
>>18203280
Fuck all of you.

I hope you all get some cancer any day soon.
>>
>>18203262
>my puss tastes like salty mayonnaise
Is that supposed to sound awful? To be honest, that sounds pretty okay.
>>
>>18203089
It's because ours get fresh air while the vagina is like a spongy sweat cave.
>>
>>18203313
well i mean shit, if they've already started to move down there, it's not like they can just move away if they don't like the smell. once you start lickin the puss you can't just cop out when you realize how it tastes. well i mean you technically could, i've had plenty of guys do that to me, and i'd just rather not give them the option at all rather than be hopeful only to have the hope crushed
>>
>>18203324
Shit gets missed anon, don't get salty. This is 4chan, not your own personal paid shrink.
>>
>>18203325
Everything sounds good when you're overweight.
>>
>>18203326
>spongy sweat cave
I don't need these pictures, you know.
>>
>>18203089
Depends on the pussy
Depends on the guy
Depends on a lot of things.
>>
>>18203338
Kek, how the fuck does it depend on the guy?
>>
>>18203328
>it's not like they can just move away if they don't like the smell.
yes they can. And I promise you they would if it was a problem
>>
For anyone with experience, how does the flavor of pussies correlate with fitness? I've gotten the advice to never eat out a fat chick, and I'm wondering how much difference that makes as you move throughout that whole fitness spectrum. Do /fit/ girl's pussies take like honey and rose petals?
>>
>>18203325
well an anon earlier in the board was talking about how all vaginas taste gross and like salty old coins, basically implying that girls who expect guys to go down on them are cruel. i was giving him a counter point that if vaginas taste so gross, guys must also be pretty gross because plenty of them have no qualms eating pussy. but i'd say mine's not great, especially after i've read guys giving descriptions of what their girl's puss tastes like and they all sound lovely. meanwhile my boyfriend can brag to everyone about how his girl's pussy secretes ranch
>>
File: 1737210_o.gif (1MB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
1737210_o.gif
1MB, 180x240px
>>18203299
>lol why? if i was truly decent i would go full vegetarian to try and improve the mayo situation. or just not let anyone go down on me ever no matter how determined or curious they were
Because you understand. Women never understands.
>>
File: 1471904044215.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
1471904044215.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>18203344
>Do /fit/ girl's pussies take like honey and rose petals?
>>
>>18202766

Respect, self-solving problems, food, and a woman that makes me feel wanted (which basically limits me to strippers, because they sure as shit are the only women I've seen capable of doing this (I know it's fake, but even then it's 600% better than anything I've seen a non-stripper girl do) ).

Also a shit-tonne of money would be great...
>>
>>18203342
that's where i said technically they could, it would just fuck up my feelings hard. i'd rather play nearly impossible to get so that the guys that still push for it are the ones who will eat to their heart's content. well, they'll be more likely to anyways, not a guarantee but i'm less likely to pointlessly get my hopes up that way
>>
>>18203341
If one person likes onions on their burger, does that guarantee another will like it as well?

Some people don't like oral, some people do.
>>
>>18203341
there are guys who don't like the mucus at all. Dunno why, but there are
>>
>>18203316
>>The only think I can think of is that you don't "open up"
>So I *should* gush about my hobbies and work? I've always tried to avoid them as topics of conversation because I try not to be the meathead "won't shut up about the gym or the hunt" type.
>>You sound like you're very independent and do your own thing
>YES. Very much so. I'm traveling about half the year, so I have to be self sufficient.

You sound like the guy I'm crushing on. Don't gush about your hobbies like a woman, but, for the right girl, do open up. If you're that independent and gone for that long, you're going to have a more difficult time finding a girl than, say, a guy who likes to sit and Netflix & Chill. When you do find someone who you are interested in and you feel like she is to, talk to her. If she's cool about you being away for extended periods of time, shoot her a text or arrange flowers(or whatever) to be delivered. Or, send her a letter/postcard. I'd go wild for any of those.

My guy is really tight lipped and it's really difficult to get him to talk about ANYTHING. It's really frustrating. If you get a girl that you like and she asks you lots of questions, talk to her and talk about your hobbies. I personally would love to hear all about your job because I find it really interesting.
>>
>>18202766
Respect and compliance come first.
>>
>>18203365
>compliance
What?
>>
>>18203365
>compliance

Aww, not compromise? :(
>>
>>18203316
Yes talk about your interests. Hunting wouldn't be my thing but your other hobbies sound nice to listen to stories of. Just talk more about the hobbies you think your girl would like to hear about; see if you can get them interested in some.

The scars might be a bit off-putting at first, especially if you're a big guy. Once I knew the person I wouldn't mind though. Since you're getting to the dating stage with girls I don't think that's a problem.
>>
>>18203332
"Okay" isn't "good". "Okay" is like "sure, i'll eat you out because it's not unpleasant for me and makes you happy". "Good" would be "i don't want to stop eating you out because you're strawberry flavored like all good women".
>>
>>18203365
Shut the fuck up you mouthbreathing troglodyte. You're giving the rest of us a bad name.
>>
>>18203344
/fit/ girls taste much better. 100% serious. The sweat/bacteria is different (remember that they eat good too, which is very important).

It's still overall meh. Would rather not, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>18202766
I want her to like and be impressed by the way I am. And vice versa. And after that I want good sex (not this hard to achieve once both partners care and try) and I want her to be brave, just as me, so that we can do stuff together
>>
File: stranglemewithmyownlabia.jpg (10KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
stranglemewithmyownlabia.jpg
10KB, 251x241px
>>18203377
>strawberry flavored like all good women
>like all good women
it hurts but i must embrace the suck
>>
>Match with QT on Tinder on Thursday
>She sends me a message first, to my surprise
>Respond
>Chat with her on Tinder for a few hours, nothing that major
>Grow a pair and send her my phone number to see if she's just fishing for compliments or actually interested
>Basically said here's my phone number, feel free to use it if you want to chat
>No responses after that on Thursday or Friday by Tinder or by phone
>To my surprise, she texted me today
>We continue texting bs small talk for a few hours today
>Finally man up and ask her if she wants to grab a few drinks at a local bar when she's free (I Googled tinder advice and they said to strike when the iron is hot)
>Turned cell phone off because I'm afraid of the response now
>It's been about 30 minutes now since I sent that text

Did I do good or did I rush it and scare her off? I mean once we have each other's phone numbers, aren't we supposed to set up a date, r-right?
>>
>>18203325
>eating salty mayonnaise
You americans are fucking disgusting sometimes.
>>
>>18203383
>I want her to like and be impressed by the way I am.
Well are you impressive in any way?
>>
>>18202766
At a core level? men seek approval, women seek security.
>>
>>18203367
>>18203368
>>18203379
Yeah yeah, as expected. I don't care what you want, but I want my girl (as in wife or long term partner material) to be submissive to me and my decisions. Doesn't mean I will destroy her mentally or order her like a slave, it just means last word is always mine. Every man who says otherwise is a fucking hypocrite at least.
>>
>>18203393
>men seek approval
what
>>
>>18203394
Okay, well good luck finding a woman who's okay with that
>>
>>18203390
yes, you might say so. I engage in untypical, satysfying and cool activities, am not afraid of doing many things that scare the other people and my mentality is well developped and might be found interesting
>>
>>18203349
Amen to that.
>>
>>18202947
Not sure which thread to reply in, so I'll reply here.

It seems to me that she was attracted to you but wanted to play you off of this James fellow for her own egotistical purposes.

By asking her bluntly you shut down her ego hard. As a woman, I know women don't like this sort of thing. I hope things work out for you.
>>
>>18203399
Your English skills are the opposite of impressive so colour me unimpressed.
>>
>>18203394
for 25 years I thought the word hypocrite means something else than it apparently does
>>
File: 1491336227672.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1491336227672.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>18203399
>>
>>18203403
why should I ever care about you?

Also, where's the mistake in my post?
>>
>>18203412
If you don't care, why'd you ask where you went wrong?
>>
>>18202860
>>18202905
This really triggers my autism.
>>
>>18203415
why, I want to improve.
>>
>>18203419
Yeah but you don't care what I think. Why would you ask me?
>>
>>18203412

>Yes, you might say so. I engage in atypical, satisfying and "cool" activities. I am not afraid of doing many things that scare other people and my mentality is "well developed" and might be found interesting.

There, I fixed it for you, and even highlighted phrases in quotes that are questionable at best.
>>
>>18202900
I think easiest is to just speak to her. If she decides to go on a date with you, I would read it as a strong sign that she's interested. From my experience body language can be a deceptive thing and you really have to know the person before reading too much into it.

Also, it's easier to just make the call to action by asking her for a coffee rather than directly asking whether she wants to date you. It's likely that even in the chance of the latter she wants to first know you better.
>>
>>18203423
>>18203419
>>18203415
>>18203412
>>18203403
>>18203399
Jesus Christ
>>
Femanons, how do you perceive a guy who has pictures of actress in his smartphone?

I added this girl a day ago on whatsapp, I had thing as wallpaper, she did look at me weird when she saw it.

I never made a big deal of it, nor did my friends.
I like pretty girls thats all.
>>
>>18202971
Also, don't record it. I would imagine that to lower your chances of success by a significant factor.
>>
>>18203429
It's one thing to be a fan, it's another to have a picture of them as your wallpaper.
>>
File: wut.jpg (44KB, 800x372px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
44KB, 800x372px
people say good sex is when you're in the moment and do whatever feels natural to you, emotional connection and all that

how can i amp up my sex game if just laying there feels natural to me and doing literally anything else takes my mind out of the moment? kinda at a loss here
>>
>>18203433
Do you literally just lay there?
>>
>>18203432
How do you perceive it?
>>
>>18203440
Kind of immature, really. It's the sort of thing teenagers do, not grown men.
>>
>>18203436
no, i'll put on a show and do some positions, make some faces the bf will find enjoyable. but for me the best sex is when i can just chill and not have to worry about anything. but that hardly ever happens cuz you gotta make sure you're making enough noise and saying the right things, making the right faces
>>
>>18202905
That was a piece of shit move.
>>
>>18203425
Ok.
Noted, thanks.
How do you say I go talk to her? Wait until she is alone and approach her? Sit next to her in class?
And how much time do I wait before asking on a date?
>>
>>18203443
like sex in the dark where we had to make sure we were as quiet as possible was probably the best sex i've ever had
>>
>>18203364
>If you're that independent and gone for that long, you're going to have a more difficult time finding a girl than, say, a guy who likes to sit and Netflix & Chill.
Yeah, I know that's always going to be a part of it, but I really, *really* love my job, considering that I'm pretty much paid to spend weeks at a time camping, hiking, and hunting with interesting people. I'm not sure if it would be worth it to find a different job just to increase the likelihood that I could find a long term girlfriend.

>I personally would love to hear all about your job because I find it really interesting.
It's amazingly fun, but the job itself isn't that interesting, I'm just traveling with the guys filming pretty much everything, sometimes running out ahead or staying way behind to get distance shots, occasionally sprinting along trying to keep the camera steady while running. I don't get to do a lot of visually interesting or cinematic stuff, as most of that is handled by other members of the team. I have no formal training in cinematography, so while I'm still learning, other guys take care of the real interesting shots.

>My guy is really tight lipped and it's really difficult to get him to talk about ANYTHING.
Have you asked him why? Now don't take this the wrong way, but I specifically mean asking, not complaining that he won't talk, not hinting at it, just straight up asking in those terms.

>>18203373
>see if you can get them interested in some.
I'll consider that, but it's always been something I've tried to avoid. I know lots of guys who do the things I do have difficulty talking about anything else and always try to suck in others to it, so I've tried to avoid it.

>The scars might be a bit off-putting at first, especially if you're a big guy.
Trust me, I long ago came to terms with the fact that a 6'5" dude covered in knife and tear scars is going to be intimidating. I've found ways to compensate.
>>
>>18203423
I don't care about you. I won't date you, I won't even meet you. You really had to inform me how uninterested you are, so that's what you get back. I still may care about your thoughts and opinions if they are logical and well-thought

>>18203424
yeah, because you know anything about me
>>
>>18203394
>I want my girl (as in wife or long term partner material) to be submissive to me and my decisions
Man that would bore the fuck out of me. I don't want a girl to order me around, but she should still have as much ability to put her foot down as I do. All my friends are fairly assertive, confident people, so why shoudl my spouse be different?
>>
>>18203429
As a male, I don't know why anyone should bother if you like it. If someone questions it or looks weird at it, I would tell it makes me happy.
>>
I met a nice, cute girl after a tough break-up for me. We went out on a bunch of dates, which all went great. To my estimate, we really match. We like the same stuff, we have fitting personalities, etc.

Yesterday, we ended up staying together at her place. We watched a movie, ate, cuddled, kissed, had sex and talked for a long while. It was fantastic.

After it was all done, she told me that ordinarily she would've let me stay with her during the night, but she still felt a bit uncomfortable and that I shouldn't think anything about it. I accepted it. We kissed and I went home alone.

Despite her being so nicely direct and honest about it, which I appreciate enormously, having had to deal with betrayal and infidelity before, I do think about what might've went wrong there.

Earlier today she messaged me to say that she wanted to hang out today. We ended up spending the entire afternoon/early evening together and had a blast.

At some point I will ask her about it, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say first. What's your opinion, /adv? What are some possible reasons, and should I be worried?
>>
File: 8 - Copy.png (579KB, 1797x786px) Image search: [Google]
8 - Copy.png
579KB, 1797x786px
>>18202905

Thank you for inspiring a new folder.
>>
File: 88777.png (254KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
88777.png
254KB, 500x375px
Holy fuck help me

>Just started dating girl
>She introduced me to her friends
>They're all annoying as fuck
>Say shit like "That's so memetacular"
>Spout memes 24/7
>Randomly like screeching in public
>They think it's funny as fuck
>"REEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Randomly when we're with them
>It's gotten us kicked out of stores before
>Girlfriend sees no problem with it
>She starts talking about memes when we're alone now
>It's driving me fucking nuts

I'm not even fucking kidding with you guys, they randomly screech and find it funny as fuck, they've done it in stores, out to eat, in my apartment late at night "We're just having fun" she tells me, now here's the fucked up thing...

She's 25, and her friends are all 25+, they are grown women screeching like children who just discovered the internet, I've expressed to her a million times that they need to stop randomly screeching in public, I can deal with the memes (to a point) but the screeching needs to stop, and she just tells me I'm being immature for being bothered by it.
>>
File: 1452362641091.jpg (31KB, 790x411px) Image search: [Google]
1452362641091.jpg
31KB, 790x411px
>>18203468
>RoastieBait
>>
>>18203473
>>18203467
>didn't read OP
>>
>>18203443
>making enough noise
Is he autistic?
>>
>>18203479
>Is he autistic?
not that i'm aware of, but i'm not sure why you're asking
>>
I just had my first date ever and it was a huge mixed bag can girls help me with what i should do next.

>take cute chinese girl to resturant
>shes giggling a lot looking me in the eyes a bit and constantly covering her face with her hands throughout
> basically typical guy throughout leading the conversation but being nice
> then get food eat, she decides she wants to get the bill
> i pay ofc but get the impression she didnt want to go on
>but we walk around a bit more she keeps looking at me and giggling etc
>we get off the bus after about 10 minutes of awkward silence and she goes into hug me
>me in awkward mode doesnt like a retard even though i wanted to
>she messages me saying thanks for the meal and apologising for being too quiet since she hadnt slept for 20 hours

Can i salvage it?
>>
>>18203482
Well if pockets are being covered to stop the spaghetti...
>>
>>18203478
I don't think I am overthinking anything. I am legitimately curious about what it might be. Like I said, I accepted her decision and I am not bothered by it. It is NOT a problem. I just wanna know what it might be.
>>
>>18203484
what does spilling sgetti have to do with me making sure i'm not completely silent during sex?
>>
>>18203479
Kek wtf
>>
>>18203467
If she still wants to hang out with you, you have nothing to worry about my friend, just enjoy it. If your really made her uncomfortable she wouldn't be seeking out your company.
>>
>>18203483
Talk to her and ask if she'd like to go out again. What you did was nothing. It happens.

You will lose it only if you wait too long before talking to her again about going out together.
>>
File: deeznuts.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
deeznuts.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>18203473

That's fucking horrible.

I don't know any sane women that acts like that.

Shit, even the insane "woman" (mentally ill degenerate...) doesn't act like this, holy fucking shit.

Where the fuck did you meet dees nutzjobs?

Seriously, though, drop them, go back to being single, spend the rest of your life on /r9k/ telling them they had it right all along,
>>
>>18203479
I'm dying laughing over here
>>
>>18203483
>giggles looking at you
>covers her face with her hands
>offers to pay
>date keeps going after dinner
>hugs you at end of the date
>texts you after the date is over
It sounds like it was a little awkward, but things aren't going too bad. She seems into you. Hit her up for a second.
>>
>>18203488
You are the type of person that makes the LURK MORE memes necessary.
>>
>>18202905
Just fuck off. Fuck off.
>>
>>18203502
oh my bad
>>
>>18203473
You can't fight her and her friends. You discussed it, and she rejected your opinion directly.

If it's that bad, you should just get the fuck out before you get emotionally involved with her.
>>
>>18203502
Not her, I know the meme, but I still don't understand what your on about?
>>
>>18203473
this is the funnirst thing I've read today, man. Your choices are obvious:
-stop seeing them
-start screeching and enjoy it.

I mean, think of all the pussy you might access
>>
>>18203479
What?! Lmao
>>
>>18203449
>Yeah, I know that's always going to be a part of it, but I really, *really* love my job, considering that I'm pretty much paid to spend weeks at a time camping, hiking, and hunting with interesting people. I'm not sure if it would be worth it to find a different job just to increase the likelihood that I could find a long term girlfriend.

Find yourself a girl that understands, who won't clip your wings. As soon as you change for someone else, then it's over. For me, I love my guy and I haven't seen him for months because I understand this is something that he does and that's a part of who he is. If I tell him that he has to stay, then I'm removing a vital part of his being.

>It's amazingly fun, but the job itself isn't that interesting,

Ugh! This is such a frustrating mind set. Anything can be interesting. I talk to friends about gardening and they're actually interested and ask me more questions. You just need to be able to show your enthusiasm. (Of course, it helps when you have an interested listener.)

>Have you asked him why? Now don't take this the wrong way, but I specifically mean asking, not complaining that he won't talk, not hinting at it, just straight up asking in those terms.

I've never complained to him. I've expressed sadness when he clams up for weeks, but never assigned blame. Honestly, I think he's emotionally stunted from not having any real relationships with women for nearly his whole life. He's worth the work though. Next time I see him I'll ask directly why it's easier to get blood from a stone than two sentences from him.
>>
>>18203479
since when women making noises turn men autistic?
>>
I appreciate this is long,but I really want your help.
(1/4)
Last October, a woman in her early 20s started working at my workplace. I never really noticed her until mid November when she started talking to me.

I work up to 6pm every day. Even though her off time was 5PM, she would come after 5pm and and spent time with me every evening. During this time we would chat about random things. I never asked her to do this, but I found that her conversations made the work easier.

After a while, I became used to her conversations and looked forward to them after a hard day.

We would talk about a variety of things and as time progressed they became more personal matters. She would always tell me about this guy (Let's call him James) that apparently liked her back in her home country. I didn't think much of it as I didn't have any personal interest in her.

After the Christmas 2016 break, we returned to work and in one of our evening chats, she told me how James came from her home country to visit her to tell her that he wanted a relationship with her and that he loves her she told me how he stayed in her room with her.

I was happy for her as she seemed pleased about this. A week later, she messed up some documents at work and the bosses asked for a meeting with her at 5pm and they really berated her. So much so, that after it she left crying and I saw her, so we went back to my work room and talked about it.

She felt better after the chat and because we talked until 7PM, I gave her a lift home.

The following day, she everytime she saw me she kept smiling and laughing at me, but wouldn't say anything when I asked her what was so funny.

She continued to visit me every evening and I would say that we became good friends. During our conversations it came up that I hadn't had a vacation in a very long time. I said that I always wanted to go to Japan. She hinted that maybe we should go sometime and then quickly changed the subject.
>>
>>18202905
>Just use your tongue, bro
>>
(2/4)
Continued:

She mentioned that a friend from her home country was coming to spend 2 weeks in her room with her. She said she knew him for a few years although he didn't know her last name. I didn't really think much of it but okay.

In another conversation I she again hinted that we should travel sometime but once again changed the subject quickly.

In one of our evening conversations it came up that we should hang out sometime. We agreed on a time and then we sat down and had coffee that Saturday and had a nice conversation.

During this conversation the travel thing came up again. I replied and asked if I should join her for the first 3 days of her upcoming holiday.

She said that she's staying in a hostel. I don't really like hostels so I suggested that I'd stay in a hotel. The first day I'd get some rest. The second day I'd buy a few gifts for friends and the 3rd day I'd fly back home. She seemed thrilled with the idea and said that it would be great to have company.

She seemed fine with it but on the journey back she started to become uneasy and refused to help me with the booking of the holiday.

An hour later when I was back home, I remembered James and then said to myself that he may not be comfortable with this so I said on Monday when we return to work, I'd call it off.

Sunday night she sent me a text message:
>>
>>18202905
>this is what men want
>>
(3/4)
Hey Anon, so I've had some time to think and I don't think going to budapest together is a good idea. I still think that you should definitely travel (that is a must) but I'm not the right person to travel with. I value our friendship too much to do something that will ruin it and to be honest I know that it would upset James if I did travel with you and I can't do that to him. I know that this is going to upset you but I hope you can understand why.
>>
>>18203533
>>18203537
>>18203541
4/4
I thought this was okay as I was going to tell her the next day at work that I felt the same way about James

The next evening when we were face to face, I was fine with the message but I asked her:

What does "I value our friendship too much to do something that will ruin it" mean?

She went really quiet. I then asked, did you think that I was going to do something untoward or cross any lines? I assure you, all I intended to do was get a see the city, buy a few gifts and return home.

She said no and then became really angry and said to me "You're reading too much into it"

I then asked her, Please explain to me what "I value our friendship too much to do something that will ruin it" means I'm very confused

She then picked up her things said she was "pissed off with me" and walked off

She is now refusing to talk to me which I find really odd. She's now stopped coming to see me every evening. Sometimes she'd make loud exhaling noises as she walks past my door

She also blocked me on facebook even though we weren't facebook friends

And generally she's just being horrible to me. Further to this, she's not doing the paperwork that she has to do for me. One of my line managers have asked her to do it and it's been 3 weeks now and she still hasn't done it even though I too have asked her

I'm on the fence about telling my manager about it, but if I do she'd find herself in yet another brutalising meeting with the bosses which I don't really want to subject her to.

What should I do?
I feel as though I've lost one of my best friends.
I just want my friend back.

When I went to try to talk to her, she said "I was pissed off because you compared yourself to Tim"

Tim is the fellow that doesn't know her last name and is staying in her bedroom for 2 weeks.

I didn't compare myself to him at any point in time! I don't even know what she's talking about!

Any help would be appreciated as I really don't understand why she's so angry.
>>
>>18202905
>stillgotthis.jpg
heh
>>
>>18203547
You should probably post this in a new thread. This one is dying.
>>
>>18203527
>This is such a frustrating mind set.
Well it's true in a lot of occupations. My job may sound interesting, but the average day at work consists of either sitting in an office going over plans for the next trip, or wandering around the woods or the campsite recording everything everyone else is doing, then drinking and telling stories around the fire at night (or at the hotel bar if we're staying in a city) some days if we're not filming, I and a few other members of the crew will take the chance to go hunt, but that varies from job to job.

>I talk to friends about gardening
I actually very recently got into microgardening with planters on the balcony of my apartment. Difficult considering my schedule, but I think I'll be able to make it work. Looking to grow some extra veggies to cut down on food costs. I get most of my own meat, so if I grow my own veggies I'll be producing like %80 of my own food. I know it's not super realistic to want to feed myself out of my balcony, but I'm enjoying it thus far.

>Next time I see him I'll ask directly
A wise plan. Women often get angry because their problems are being ignored, because they incorrectly assume that veiled references to their issue, or general complaints, when their guy didn't even think of it as a request. "You need help? Oh, yeah, for sure, you should have asked." That kind of thing.
>>
Girls, help... can't understand why I keep getting so many flakes....
basically everyone for the past 8 months and basically since the end of my previously relationship
some are really interesting, get up to good talks and whatnot, but when it comes to actually meeting up they just vanish
should be noted, that most cases are of course tinder matches, but not exclusively,
just today I been flaked by a girl who I'd even already had sex and kinda of a good thing going...
why do you flake?
>>
>>18202905
>good boy points
My fucking sides
>>
>>18203473
tell them about this little website 4chan
introduce them to very healthy boards like /fit/ /r9k/ /gif/ and /b/
>its full of memes and stuff
>>
>>18203446
I got it easy since I meet women in meetups so we usually share an interest already. I think that would be the easiest way into a non creepy conversation, if you can find a shared interest and share a few words about it to see her initial reaction. I think sitting next to her in a class could be a good choice, and unless she makes a move then just go about it yourself after a few lectures. That way, if you open the question with that you noticed her in a class, it won't seem as creepy.

I consider myself a simple person, thus I would ask for a coffee or lunch, not a date, even as early as after one talk.

That said, if there would be a girl I'd die to know better and we would share classes together, the best I can come up with on the spot would be to sit next to her in class if there's pair programs there and hope that we get to share a few words and maybe a name beforehand. If she smiled and doesn't seem creeped out, I would catch up with her right after a class and ask for a lunch or so. "Hey, femanon have you grabbed lunch? I'm anon, saw/talked you at class X, in case you remember. I want to chat about something and thought if you would come to grab food with me." Likely, she will ask what about, then tell her that it's about the stuff at class X. If the convincing works, then talk about made up bullshit about schoolwork you do or do not know answers to already and see if she directs the topic into something new. Follow that discussion or try to direct it yourself. After the lunch, add her on FB and later on you can ask her to lunch again or coffee to talk about hopefully some of the new things brought up before and keep on and eventually a date suggestion will come out naturally in some form.
>>
>>18203460
If you fucked her already I wouldn't worry about it. Most likely there was a reason she didn't feel comfortable sharing and I would appreciate that. You may make it worse if you seem to push it despite the girl showing interest to you afterwards. She will share it eventually if she feels bad about it. If it reoccures then I think it's justified to ask, otherwise I would keep my mouth shut.
>>
>>18203564
>Well it's true in a lot of occupations. My job may sound interesting, but the average day at work consists of either sitting in an office going over plans for the next trip, or wandering around the woods or the campsite recording everything everyone else is doing, then drinking and telling stories around the fire at night (or at the hotel bar if we're staying in a city) some days if we're not filming, I and a few other members of the crew will take the chance to go hunt, but that varies from job to job.

Just go into more details when asked. If I was having coffee with you, I'd be picking your brain about how you decide which campsites, how you travel, especially with all the gear and hopefully that would get you talking about "well, one time..." I'd ask you how you hunt, how you skin, prepare and store the meat. (I love me some venison.)

>I actually very recently got into microgardening with planters on the balcony of my apartment.

Only word of advice is that containers dry out really quick. I'm going to do containers of peas this year as I no longer have a veggie garden, just a flower bed. You can try nasturtiums and other edible flowers or herbs as they usually take well to containers. (Nasturtiums have a pepper taste to them.)
>>
>>18203606
>how you decide which campsites
It's usually the hosts and guides deciding that, not the camera guy.

>I'd ask you how you hunt, how you skin, prepare and store the meat. (I love me some venison.)
Well then allow me to tell you about the best kind of meat you've probably never heard of. It's called Blueberry Bear. Late in the year, before the winter, black bears will eat up lots of berries to pack on the pounds, and if you get a bear that's been eating blueberries as a sizable part of their diet, they get to the point where you can literally smell the sweetness on their meat, and their fat turns purple. Absolutely delicious. Only had it once, and no, I wasn't the one to kill the bear, sadly, just had a roast with some of the guys when we were shooting in Michigan. Never looked to see if there's anyone selling the stuff, but if you ever get the chance to try it, it's well worth whatever they're charging.
>>
>>18203636
Bear? Really? I've always heard bear is not any good. Sounds amazing and if I get a chance to try, I certainly will, thank you. Best meat I've had was not game but wagyu and it was unbelievable.

I think the thread is going to be archived soon, but it was great talking to you and I really hope you find the perfect girl for you.
>>
>>18203661
>I've always heard bear is not any good.
Yeah, I've heard that quite a bit too, not sure where the idea came from (might be
because most predators taste terrible? I've skinned wolves and coyotes before, and from the smell they're %100 not something you'd want to eat), because I've had bear four times, two were sausage so they don't really count, and the two roasts one was black bear, the other was grizzly. Just gotta make sure you eat them in the fall.

>I think the thread is going to be archived soon
Yup, that's likely, and probably for the best, my ride is almost over. Either way, it's been nice talking to you. Thanks for the advice, best wishes. Peace.
>>
>>18203636
>Blueberry Bear
Officially added to my bucket list
>>
>>18202957
womens basketball team? modeling agency?
>>
>>18203069
We all feel that way now and then. Just gotta pick himself up. If you guys live in the cold, check out that vitamin D deficiency. Maybe it's stress from work?

I'm pretty empty most the time too, but really it's because I'm 31, only child, live alone, no friends.
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.