[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked I am?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170408_215043.jpg (335KB, 985x643px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_215043.jpg
335KB, 985x643px
How to ease the pain?
>>
File: tin-foil.jpg (16KB, 365x320px) Image search: [Google]
tin-foil.jpg
16KB, 365x320px
>>18202573
>>
eeeeeeeewwwww what is that?

HIDE HIDE HIDE
>>
>>18202573
Is that your tooth? Go to an emergency hospital!
>>
>>18202573
I see blood. Possibility of an infection. Go seek some fucking professional help.

Provide a bit more context. What am I looking at exactly?
>>
Gotta get that pulled out or get yourself an expensive root canal. Get some Ibuprofen and Tylenol until you go to the dentist.
>>
File: 1304834296860.png (54KB, 581x307px) Image search: [Google]
1304834296860.png
54KB, 581x307px
>>18202573
Jesus H Fuck, dentists offer emergency care.
>>
>>18202573
Just go to the hospital you retard.
>>
Get it checked out. If that's absolutely out of the question for some odd reason, take some amoxicillin. If you don't have any you can always go to a pet store and get some branded for fish or other animals, that can be purchased over the counter.
>>
>>18202573
Dentist. Now.
>>
>>18202573
that looks almost exactly like my tooth from a month or so ago. I had it like that for so long. The pain was unreal at first but you learn to chew with your other teeth and eventually come to naturally avoid that spot. Soon enough the nerves in that tooth will all but give up and it wont be so bad. I got mine fixed recently it was a couple surgeries to get it done but Ive got something of a functional tooth now. With my tooth there wasnt much tooth structure for them to put a cap on so they had to use a laser to remove some of my gums around the area. The sooner you get work done on it the better, it will just keep decaying.
>>
massive infection
the only thing keeping your ass alive now is the fact the infection fluids have somewhere to go that's not into the rest of your jaw and to your brain but you have to go to a dentist or an emergency room RIGHT NOW

YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T
>>
>>18202573
what's wrong with your eyeball bro?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.