[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isitnormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: unspecified-1.jpg (18KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
unspecified-1.jpg
18KB, 360x480px
Is it normal for a 19 year old guy to date a 14 year old girl?

Asking for a friend
>>
>emotionally stunted 19 year old boy who can't date girls his age has to resort to dating middle schoolers
>emotionally retarded 14 year old girl desperate to prove her maturity resorts to dating 19 year olds

sure why not
>>
File: All that Jazz.png (644KB, 741x1014px) Image search: [Google]
All that Jazz.png
644KB, 741x1014px
>>18202568
You posted this on /pol/ except you weren't asking for a friend.

Fucking pedo scum.

>>>/pol/120172506
>>
Where do you live? It's probably illegal.
>>
it's normal in Italy so I believe it's biologically very normal. It's illegal in my state though.
>>
Op here

Don't know how to reply to specific posts cause on phone but that's actually the friend in question on /pol
>>
>>18202587
that's not even pedophilia
>>
>>18202607
same as the website. click the post number.
>>
>>18202568
No.
The formula is (yourAge/2) + 6
This means she must best atleast 15. 16 is recommended.
>>
Yes its perfectly normal
Fuck all of the normies, this is the way nature intended it to be
>>
>>18202568

5 years of age difference wouldn't be that significant in adult relationships, but considering the stages of physical, mental and emotional development that take place between ages 14 and 19, yeah, it's kind of a big deal. Basically, two people, who are on completely different levels in some way, dating is always questionable because of power balances and such. Not okay in my books.
>>
>>18202603
>it's normal in Italy

No its not.
>>
>>18202568
No
>>
>>18202568
fuck ya go for it. fuck her pussy good and blow your sperg load into her. make her your little personal slut
>>
>>18202568
Been there, made that mistake, DO NOT DO IT.

14 is too young, 90% you two are on totally different levels.
>>
>>18203524
dont listen to this fag OP. nail that fucking young pussy. blow hot loads into her pussy asshole and mouth. fucking fuck her good and hard. make her your lil slut
>>
Well if you have the mental age of a 14 year old I don't see why not.
>>
>>18202568
Well considering that's illegal in most places? No. Don't do that.
>>
>>18202568
Normal no, but if you live in a place where it is legal (for example Germany => AoC 14) it is ok.
>>
File: 1474207600225.jpg (52KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1474207600225.jpg
52KB, 500x385px
I was about to be disgusted at this post when I remembered the only time I felt in love withsomebody was my 13 y/o neighborl when I was 18. Hell I'm 21 and I still dream with her sometimes. You shouldn't ask "is it normal" but instead "would it work?". Anyway I don't have the answer for either questions.
>>
>>18202568
Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.
>>
>>18202568
If you were in my friends group (21-22) and dating someone still in highschool, much less just starting, we'd laugh at you.

You're way different on so many levels. Long term, probably not going to work. Find someone closer to your age, at your maturity and who has their goals in sight.
>>
>>18204108

You weren't in love you stupid fuck, you are infatuated with the fantasy. If you get together with her and become more deeply connected with her as a couple, then you fell in love with her.
>>
>>18204397

Hebephilia, attraction to young people who are sexually developed (physically), is normal yes. Who hasn't seen a much-more-developed-than-usual freshman and sophomore in revealing clothes and hasn't gotten at a little hard at some point in their lives?

Actually acting out on that and trying to date/fuck someone who isn't mentally or emotionally developed enough though? That's not normal.
>>
>>18202568
yes it's normal don't let people here tell you otherwise.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>18203553
>this is what women believe
>>
>>18204627
You're describing ephebophilia, anon
>>
>>18202603
Not normal in Italy. AT ALL.
>>
>>18202568

As long as you're not a creep, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18202603
no it's not, unless you're some scumbag loser who can't get a girl his age and resorts to taking advantage of immature, younger girls
>>
What if Im dating a 16 year old but keeping it non sexual and wholesome for her and her familys sake. Maybe with the prospect of marraiged after she graduates?
>>
>>18202568
>I hope her parents gun you down while you sleep.
>>
no, that's fucked up.
>>
>>18206570>>18206570
>implying women in the US aren't objectively better before they enter college
>implying there is anything wrong with a 20 year old college student dating an 18 year old highschool student
>>
>>18206645
that's more fucked up
>>
>>18207225
that's absolutely 100% the case.
>>
It's not normal, an average guy will not do it. There's a lot of risk involved, legal issues, society frowning on you. And the fact that at 14 you are not an adult and not mature and it may get in the way of your mental development. Besides as an adult it will probably be very awkward to catch up with someone who's still in school.
If you want to do it and you can face the risks, go for it and I wish you luck, but you should REALLY consider all the dangers and cons, they are a big deal.
>society will think you are a weirdo
>the girl is not mature enough even if she looks and sounds mature
>hanging out with her in public will get awkward unless you seriously don't give a fuck about anything
>if you get her pregnant she'll be a teen mom
>her parents and brothers and sisters will probably hate you
>if you plan on a long lasting relationship there's some risk of her feeling awkward about the age difference, at least until she makes it past 18 or so I imagine
>>
19yo friend is legally a pedo in US
id advise against it
>>
>>18207225
Yeah, I'd go to bat for that. Teenaged girls are terrible at sex. They have no idea what they're doing. With college comes practice, and better sex.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.