[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking girl out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images(3).jpg (5KB, 245x235px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
5KB, 245x235px
Is it okay to ask a girl to hangout in the city instead of coffee and just wander around to cool sights in the city while getting to kniw each other?

Im planning to ask a girl out and i believe i have a 50/50 shot of her accepting. i got an instant crush the first tine i met her so i have to remove this weight off my shoulder and ask her out.

She works in a chemist shop so ill have to ask her there.

Any advice?

Also im preparing for rejection but fuck it no worries if so.
>>
Go get her OP. Best of luck
>>
Sure. It's as nice of a thing as coffee.
Honestly coffee can be boring.
You go ahead and do that OP.
>>
>>18202432
Ask her out now, so you can either get a date set or you can be rejected and break your crush before it grows hopelessly deeper and creepier.
>>
>>18202432
Carpe Diem.
>>
Ty guys i will, i told her id come by the shop on monday when i first met her so im waiting till then. Otherwise i might seem very needy.

Untill monday im going to be super productive so that ill feel confident when blatantly asking her out at her work lol.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.