[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0410.jpg (60KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.jpg
60KB, 640x552px
Be me
>gets gf
>3 weeks into relationship she already wants a kid
> I go with it
>realize in the middle of sex it's a terrible idea and back out
> breaks up with me
>we get back togheter three days later and make up.

It's been a week since the split now. Everything seems cool over the phone but she rarely text back or makes an effort to see me everyday like before. How do I fix this?
>>
>>18202295
>how do I fix this
Impregnate her
>>
>>18202295
Why are you dating a crazy, let alone sticking your dick in one.
>>
>>18202295

Why is it always the unintelligent who breed like roaches?
>>
>>18202295
>3 weeks in she already wants a kid
FUCKING RUN NIGGER, FLEE WHILE YOU STILL CAN

If you're stupid and desperate enough to stay with her, ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS bring your own condoms, and NEVER let them out of your sight. Wanting a baby after less than a month is a red flag the size of long island.
>>
This is the ultimate red flag. How she could even think this is normal is beyond me. She must have seen you coming.

End the relationship before she traps you.
>>
>>18202295
She's cheating on you!
>>
File: uhh.gif (3MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.gif
3MB, 540x300px
>>18202295
>>
I'm only 18 a kid isn't a wise choice right now
>>
you're a fucking idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 764x551px
>>18202306
>the to intelligent too be a Darwinian success
>>
what happens when you're trapped?? I actually wouldn't mind spending my life with this girl I like her
>>
>>18202328
Reproduction is the most basic need of life forms, it is nothing to be proud of.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 500x391px
>>18202361
>tfw intelligent enough too be proud of not doing your most basic function as a lifeform
>>
>>18202295

dude
>>
>>18202352
You've only known her for three weeks you colossal mong, you don't really know her yet. I've been with girls for *years* and I'm still finding out shit about them, and you think you know this bitch after 3 weeks? Hell. No.

Son, where is your dad? You seriously need to go talk to your father right fucking now.
>>
>>18202370
"""Knowing someone"""" isn't a requisite for marring and having children with them
>>
>>18202383
I mean... Yeah, it kind of is? Dude, you're going to be spending the rest of your life with this girl, you *DO WANT* to know her, very well. You're committing a huge part of your life to this girl. Learn who she is first.

Knowing a woman for less than 2 years before marrying her strongly correlates with divorce.
>>
>>18202394
Actually arranged marriages where both people don't know each other have the lowest divorce rates.
>>
>>18202396
Apples and oranges dude. Arranged marriages aren't really a thing in the western world outside of certain ethnic minorities and subcultures, and the only reason those arranged marriages work in those other countries (india, china, half of the fucking 3rd world) is because there's such a strong societal pressure for them to stay together. If you tried that shit in the western world, 90% of people would tell their parents to fuck off and go on with their lives.
>>
>>18202364
In case you haven't noticed, there are plenty of humans around, I. Also not in a well enough financial state to raise a child, so kindly fuck off.
>>
>>18202396
Arranged marriages usually have ulterior motivations attached to them, like political marriages where two large parties form a public union by having their heirs marry each other, or to keep the heritage of those families in power.
There is a benefit to it for those people.

For you, this can't go anywhere besides rock bottom. She doesn't love you. She wants a kid/be a mom. Which has other ulterior motivations too like seizing your property and child and leaving you for a better off Chad once you've bought all her reconstructive surgeries.
>>
>>18202295
Don't, bad idea. If she wants kids already that quickly, it will leave you into a bad road.
>>
>>18202295
wait six months
she might already be pregnant
with some other guys kid
>>
>>18202396
Because the majority of those who practice it do not believe in divorce and would be shunned from existence if they did so? Or killed if they are a woman?
>>
>>18202785
This too. She might already be pregnant and is searching for a sugar daddy and his unsuspecting parents to leech off of and care for the kid.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.