[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranoid that my relationships are doomed to fail? I have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Screen-shot.png (273KB, 432x451px) Image search: [Google]
Screen-shot.png
273KB, 432x451px
Paranoid that my relationships are doomed to fail? I have no evidence to support this, things are going really great - but maybe they seem too good to be true?

How do I stop these toxic thoughts? I really like this girl I've been seeing.

Example:
>Leave her place after staying the night
>txt "I had a good time blah blah"
>she doesn't reply - my mind: SHE'S FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE

Literally just left her place... wtf is wrong with me? Obviously she's asleep, it's like 5am but god damn my mind won't quit. Also I smoke pot, maybe that's part of the paranoia?

Please help /adv/ how do I fix this? I want to enjoy a relationship for once... This girl seems genuinely into me and I'm fucking it up all by myself.
>>
>>18202216
You stop being a cunt.

Seriously, what the fuck do you want to hear? Go see a shrink about this, assholes on the internet do not replace a trained professional.
>>
>>18202216
Usually you say you had a good time when you're there in person before you part, and not when you two are away going to bed after a long day.

Maybe she finds it endearing. Who knows?
>>
>>
>things are going really great - but maybe they seem too good to be true?

I've just got dumped so what I'm going to tell you might fuck you over - but, there is no guarantee that she is happy. She is maybe not just telling you everything. My girl was always smiling and jumping with happiness around me, then she dumped me and revealed that she had been thinking about dumping me for a long time.

But - it doesn't help you at all by acting suspicious at all - if she is fucking someone else or just finds you boring, what's the difference?

All you can do is TRUST HER and DO YOUR BEST EVERYDAY. Never think you are "safe to slack" or something. But also, depending on where you are in your relationship, don't be too pushy with shit that makes her feel like you are planning to impregnate her and chain her by the kitchen or something
>>
Negative automatic thoughts and paranoia are something you needs to see a therapist for, ideally a cognitive behavioural therapist

All relationships end eventually. All of them. One of you has to die eventually. and the majority never even make it close to that. Learn to be happy in yourself first.
>>
>>18202216

well we have many many many relationships in life, but only one can be the one that lasts until we die, and often times thats just because one of them dies early.

so its not paranoia, its logic that all relationships are doomed to fail, or rather that an ending isn't a failure, but rather just an ending, like graduation or getting a promotion or finishing a good movie.

tv shows aren't always 'cancelled', often times they just end.

regardless,you are paranoid that shes cheating so that is somethign
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.