[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My worst fear is ending up like Kevin Malone from the Office.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 260px-Office-1200-baumgartner1.jpg (22KB, 260x343px) Image search: [Google]
260px-Office-1200-baumgartner1.jpg
22KB, 260x343px
My worst fear is ending up like Kevin Malone from the Office.
Everyone thinks he's a loser and he can't do anything about it.
Every attempt he makes to impress others just reminds them of how he is.
Like, Kevin Malone, specifically, haunts my dreams. I seriously think about him every day.

How do I avoid becoming kevin?
>>
First, don't have the name Kevin.
>>
File: kj6jixF.jpg (51KB, 550x326px) Image search: [Google]
kj6jixF.jpg
51KB, 550x326px
Replace the word idiot with Kevin
>>
You avoid being Kevin by not measuring your worth by how others perceive you.
>>
>>18201843

first and foremost, start saving money. when you start to bald this will help pay for treatments to try and keep your hair going.

second, work out. the biggest flaw of kevin other than his genuine retardation is that hes fat as fuck. no matter how retarded you are, people will find it endearing if you're muscular, even as an older person.

being muscular just opens more doors in life, and no matter how ugly you look, you can rest assure that as you get older you will likely look better than 90% of the people just because you took care of yourself.

finally, if you're not retarded, you have nothing to worrry about.
>>
>>18202381
> no matter how retarded you are, people will find it endearing if you're muscular

I can guarantee that no matter how large your biceps are, I would still find you to be a fucking loser with an attitude like that. Are you a 14 year old boy?
>>
>>18202388

yeah, but no one cares what you think.
>>
>>18202388

>i dont care how hard you work at being the best you can be
>if you're still naturally dumb i would still find you to be a fucking loser

good for you.
>>
>>18202381
OP don't listed to this meathead he knows nothing. Be super proficient and knowledgeable in your job and all will be well. I guarantee you meathead spends too much time at the gym to be either.
>>
>>18202869

OP, don't listen to this euphoric Gentleman, he knows nothing. Be strong and take care of your self and all will be well. I guarantee you this guy wears a fedora and thinks that doing his job (which EVERYONE does) is something to be proud of.
>>
>>18202869

>don't get fit
>it will somehow affect your work

what?
>>
>>18202869
>>18202894
Why not both?
>>
>>18202904

thats literally what i suggested in my initial post, but somehow exercising will ruin your work ethic according to that guy.
>>
>>18202358
This, kind of

Being good looking and knowledgeable helps, sure, but the biggest factor is your attitude. If you have a low opinion of yourself, if you're anxious about everyones opinion and if your social interaction are driven by fear and insecurity it will show in your conversations, behavior and body language. People will pick up on it.

Be content with yourself. Take a honest look at yourself and decide what it is that you don't like. Then work towards changing what can be changed with a reasonable amount of effort and accept what can't be changed. You're fat? Lose weight. You're incompetent? Study more and work harder. You're boring? Experiment, try new hobbies, read non-fiction books, travel, open yourself to new ideologies. Your nose is too big? Who the fuck cares? Yeah, you'll most likely have some undesirable traits you can't change. The way to become content with them is to have priorities, goals and ideals based on your positive traits. The things that matter to you are things you should be good at. Find them.

If you want to be accepted and admired by others you must become the kind of person who can be proud of himself and be honest and open with others without shame. You can't achieve that by making shallow attempts at impressing others when you see yourself as a looser. That would be like a fat guy trying to convince others that he's skinny by attempting to suck his gut in every time someone looks at him, instead of actually loosing weight.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.