[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF freaking out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: wut.jpg (67KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
67KB, 970x647px
I'm not gonna fuck around. I met this one girl, seems like we were made for each other and all that stuff. Yesterday we had our first kiss and some other stuff.
Today I wake up, message her that yesterday was wonderful. She writes some weird answers and then goes on to say that it was a mistake, and that there may not be a second time that we go out like that.
What the fuck do I even do? I don't have any ideas regarding this, all I feel is confusion and I'm blasting Slipknot in order not to feel that my heart is a bit hurt.
Is she playing me?
Should I try to ask her out again?
Should I drop her and find someone else?
>>
>>18201831
here's what you do, you respond with, "ok, let me know when you're ready to commit" and do your own thing or more onto another lady. She obviously is indecisive and is contemplating on her regrets. Don't bother with someone like that, it's a waste of your time.
>>
>>18201859
this
Have some dignity
>>
>slipknot
Looks like she dodged a bullet there
Good on ya champ
>>
>>18201831
>GF freaking out

calling her GF after first kiss...
wonders how he scared her off
>>
>>18201879
We pretty much began this horribly short-lived relationship at that moment.
The things we did, oh BOY...
But something snapped and this shit happened.

>>18201867
Dude, their self-titled is pretty damn good.
>>
>update
She's talking with me normally, but she's acting edgy.
When asked about going out next week, she replied "we will plan something".

Red flag?
>>
>>18201979

Ask her if there's someone else she likes
Sounds to me like she's either just out of a relationship or possibly still in one
>>
>>18201831
>Slipknot
It would have been so easy to make this not look like a bait thread, but you had to push it
>>
>>18201934
Are you like, 14? She's probably young and scared
>>
>>18201831

Are you 15? A kiss doesn't make her your GF. She would be your Gf is she, you know, wanted to be your GF. But she doesn't. So move on with your life.
>>
>>18202002
>>18202004
I'm 20, actually. And I said "and other stuff", you know. Stuff after which she told me that nobody has touched or done to her that way before.
>she lied
Yeah, she could've, I'm perfectly aware of this.

>>18201998
Sorry man, I just like the old albums. Lots of 90's music in general.

>>18201994
I'm afraid that's too blunt for her and she's gonna act up to it to get me worked up over nothing.
>>
>>18202009
>I'm 20
No you aren't. No one in their 20's types like you or openly says they listen to slipknot.

Again, she's probably afraid it went too fast, tell her you'd like to slow it down.
>>
>>18202009
>Sorry man, I just like the old albums. Lots of 90's music in general.
I'm a Megadeth nut, no adult listens to slipknot.
>>
>>18202012
>No one in their 20's types like you or openly says they listen to slipknot
Why man, it's just music. No need to tell me my taste is shit.

>she's probably afraid it went too fast
Now that you've said that, I think that you're right. But I can't go back just like that, I think. It just feels so weird thinking about doing that.

>tell her you'd like to slow it down
Seems unnatural pulling out at this point, man.

>>18202018
Well, maybe I have serious autism. I just like a lot of different music, dude.
>>
>>18202009
>Stuff after which she told me that nobody has touched or done to her that way before.

So? That's called a "one-night stand" you know? There's such a thing as casual sex.

Being a couple is more than that, mate.
>>
>>18202032
I understand, but we've been seeing each other for some time before that, and from everything that she said and had shown, she's not that type. She's not into alcohol and all that stuff, and she's pretty chill.
>>
>>18202044

How long? How long you've been "seeing" each other?

I'd like to know, but it doesn't matter what amount you say, she is allowed to say "I don't want this anymore" and move out. Why keep chasing someone that called your night together a "mistake"?
>>
>>18202050
About three weeks. We met each other earlier, but neither sparked anything in each other back then, so yeah...
As additional info, she was a bit stiff at first in interactions, and opened up more only after I took things into my own hands instead of waiting, so that's why it took so long to finally get over with a kiss. And she's been submissive in those interactions as well.
Dunno if she was testing me.

>she is allowed to say "I don't want this anymore" and move out
Yeah, she is, I know that. However, it's weird to do this overnight, and then be 50/50 about another meeting. That's how I feel about it, I'm not disagreeing with you man.

>Why keep chasing someone that called your night together a "mistake"?
I don't know, I just got this feeling.
>>
fuck her OP, just be cold right back to her. If she wants you, she'll come to u.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.