[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF spiked my drinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: alcohol.jpg (48KB, 630x449px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
48KB, 630x449px
>2 months ago
>go to a birthday party with gf
>have a few drinks
> shocked to discover just how drunk I get
> black out a little
>Try really hard not to throw up

Tonight she told me that she had spiked my beer with vodka, because she wanted me to get drunk. I told her it was way over the line, and I'd never do it to her. She still thought it was just a funny prank until I told her what was what.

She apologized.

This is still breakup worthy, isnt it?
>>
>>18201602
Uh, why did she want you to get drunk?
>>
>>18201602

how the fuck did you not taste it?
>>
I don't think it's a big deal honestly. She spiked your alcohol with more alcohol. You were already ingesting it.

Obviously she shouldn't do it again if you didn't like it, but you've told her off now and that can be that.
>>
>>18201602
It's not break up worthy because she wasn't trying to harm you, she was just pulling a prank to try to get you drunk. Still not okay because it could have possibly caused you harm and because it took the control away from you to control what you're putting in your body. Deff not okay at all, but if she realizes that it was a mistake and genuinely regrets potentially hurting you, then it's forgivable.

But it's not ok if she was like "OMG you're over reacting!"
>>
>>18201602
I would break up no doubt. She wanted you to pass out so she could freely fuck someone she caught interest on at said party. Maybe iltgis party has been planned for month to arrange a quick fuck while you sleep
>>
>>18201602
break up bro, or at the next party she'll use more vodka, get you unconscious and RAPE you!
Better safe than sorry, you know
>>
>>18201602
pretty shitty thing to do, although I can see how someone might come to the conclusion with the right level of thoughtlessness that it's prank material and not deeply violating in principle

if it was just a one-off shot or something just to see your face screw up, that'd be understandable, but the fact that she let you get black out drunk is pretty messed up.

spike her drink/food with laxatives as payback and leave a break up note on the toilet seat
>>
You sound like a pussy
>>
File: 1490913793965.jpg (154KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490913793965.jpg
154KB, 960x1280px
My ex used to dilute my drinks so i wouldn't get drunk and get in to fights with people.

Got yourself a keeper OP.
>>
>>18201602
If you did that to her, she'd break up with you immediately

She didnt just "spike your drink," she set you up for an unpredictable night. Potential for humiliation or harm.

I wouldnt say its break up worthy, but it was way over the line
>>
>>18201602
Get her back by feeding her some of those foods that trick pregnancy tests after finishing inside her with no condom
>>
>>18201602
As long as you're sure that we wasn't trying to harm you, then I'd let it slide this time. If she does it again then you better drop her ass, though.
>>
>>18201602

what kind of chemical piss beer are you drinking that adding vodka doesn't register with you that somethings wrong
>>
>>18201602
It is illegal for a reason. break up.
>>
>>18201627
That sure sounds like a lot of work to fuck another guy
>>
>spiking your drink to be much stronger than you think
ok fun

>mixing your BEER with LIQUOR
just fucking retarded, that shit makes me throw up everytime. fuck her not cool.
>>
File: K5kQw5P.jpg (126KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
K5kQw5P.jpg
126KB, 1080x1080px
>>18204303
>fuck her not cool
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.