[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Condoms in wallet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: back.jpg (55KB, 639x703px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
55KB, 639x703px
Is it normal to carry condom/lube in wallet or around when dating ?
>>
>>18201575
Why not
>>
Many men carry a condom in their wallet at all times. Lube not so much.
>>
>>18201579
Uh, i just wondered.

Im 18, never really dated before and finally decided its time for me to get out there.

Not lube, should the girl be wet enough naturally ?
>>
This is ill-adviced. The friction in the wallet night wear and tear the condom, rendering it unsafe. Find a pocket or something on your bag/person to keep them in. In the wallet is a meme.

I carry at least one wherever I go, you never know
>>
Be careful about carrying a condom.
If a girl that you're on a date with sees it she will be insulted that you assumed she was going to sleep with you.

It's not so much insulting that you were prepared, girls just think having a condom shows a level of expectation
>>
yeah i have three loaded in my wallet at all times. imagine going to all the trouble getting a girl back to her place and then 'o sorry i dont have any rubbers'. like other people say, you never know

no, you wont be able to fit a bottle of lube in and you shouldnt need to either. warm her up first
>>
>>18201599
Well yeah, she should be wet enough, we didn't evolve to use lube when fucking. Some women get sore after sex though, especially if they do it repeatedly, so lube could work there, but I wouldn't worry about it when randomly dating. If it's a problem for her she'll tell you, it's not really your responsibility to carry around lube.

Just buy lubricated condoms and you're fine.
>>
friendly reminder that the wallet is one of the worse places to keep your condoms in
>>
>>18201645
really isnt

> muh friction
good thing they are in their own packets then
>>
>>18201656
They feel the friction even inside theyr own packet dingus, also heat.
>>
>>18201605
THIS
I tried it once and when I got the condom out it was unrolled already.
>>
>>18201577
I just thought some woman might see it as a bit optimistic or hopeful, maybe a turnoff if they saw it?
>>
>>18201633
i was thinking along the lines of those small packets of lube, they look like a condom packet but have lube and no condom.
>>
>>18201645
This is correct. I'd never trust a condom stored in your wallet or your car's glovebox for any length of time. Heat damages the rubbers. This is why I carry my own condoms because I'm super cereal on how they're stored & kept.

I want to ensure I don't get pregnant so why should I slack on proper treatment of condoms?

-femanon with boyfriend who uses condoms as backup contraception though she probably doesn't need to due to the depo injection
>>
>>18201575
Don't do that you idiot. That can damage the condom.
>>
>>18201781
No offense just facts here but I'd never trust a condom a woman gave me. I'm not taking a risk that you're psycho and poked a hole in it.
>>
>>18201575
Hey man you never know when you'll need it i carry at least two in my wallet in case i hit it, also make sure they don't fall out of your wallet put them is a secure place because if that shit falls out then RIP you.
>>
>>18201614
It's not really a big deal. Its kind of a social norm for men to carry around a condom. Women know this. If she is offended, then she is retarded and probably not worth banging.
>>
>>18201575
Carried one around for years. When I put it there I knew I wouldn't be using it and I'd discard it years later, so either I'm a fool for putting it there anyway or I'm a wizard because I predicted the future.
>>
>>18201575
I never did, but that had more to do with me always being on the same page as the person I was dating. I never really went for casual relationships, though if you're both into it I figure they'd understand.
>>
>>18201575
>Condoms

Absolutely disgusting
>>
No one over the age of 16 should be doing this.
>>
Two weeks ago I went clubbing with 10+ friends and the body guard was doing full pat downs. I take my keys and wallet out and he proceeds to feel me up and down. All the sudden he full on grabs my ass cheek and asks "what's in your pocket". I give him a condescending glare and yell out "A CONDOM". Everyone bursts out laughing as he stutters "u-um-uh you're all good".

Get REKT
>>
>>18203427
>Everyone over the age of 16 should be doing this.

fixed
>>
>>18203510
>confirmed for being under 16
>>
If you keep the same condom in your wallet and carry it in your pocket your body heat will break down the material the condom is made of over time, pretty much ensuring that when you do use it it will break.

Just put one in your wallet when you think you might use it. Putting one in your wallet and leaving it there until it's needed will render it pretty much useless.
>>
>>18203517
>confirmed for being handsome, charismatic, and incredibly charming

you too Anon :)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.