[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it smart to stay over at his house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm a 22yo lesbian and my friends all know this. Two of my friends went to study abroad, and in a few weeks I'll go there to visit them for a weekend. One of them once told me he found me physically attractive, but in a very neutral kind of way, not like he expected anything from it. I'll be staying over at his house for two nights. Obviously I don't want to have sex with him. Is it a bad idea to stay over at his house regardless or is it likely he'll take advantage of me? I've never been alone with him before
>>
>>18201460
Do you trust your friend to not be a rapist?
>>
>>18201460
There will be at least an attempt, I guarantee it. Depending how close you guys are, It can be anything from playful flirting or straight rape.
>>
>>18201460
It depends on what type of guy he is. There are dudes with whome you can sleep naked in one bed and besides their painful erection bumping to your back nothing will happen if you wont let them.

And also there are dudes who will try their best to make you drunk, manipulate you into sex via any means.

And also minority of sociopaths who will use brute force to rape you and the more you will struggle, the more horny they will get.

Question is, how much you want to try sex that dude? Maybe you even wish he will try something. Better buy condoms yourself.
>>
>>18201460
You're in for a gamble, I wouldn't do it
>>
>>18201460
Fucked if I know. I slept in the same room as a guy once but I knew he wasn't into me so I had no second thoughts about it. It depends entirely on what kind of guy your friend is.
>>
>>18201460
i dont think he'll rape you. try not to get drunk. reminds me of my fathers situation. he went to japan for work, met some chicks, a lesbian chick also. she let him go down on her, and during one of their romps he decided to say fuck it and just crawled up and penetrated her. he said she didn't say no but she didn't really say yes either. point is, be careful what you do around people. any situation can change by one simple instance of letting your guard down
>>
File: IMG_8480.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8480.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
Wtf is this rape hysteria??? Seriously stop with this shit, nothing's gonna happen, you're not that hot that the whole world is out to rape you hun
>>
>>18201460
I am currently in the exact same situation as the guy of your story. I will enjoy being with her and I will try to flirt. But I'll never attempt anything that she doesn't want, especially if she stay at me.
>>
>>18201460
>Is it a bad idea to stay over at his house regardless or is it likely he'll take advantage of me? I've never been alone with him before
You talk like he is a rapist. He is your friend. What does he like? If he is a proper dude then he obviously won't rape you.

He'll likely try something to test the waters and I mean flirting and maybe a bit of alcohol. He won't get you so drunk to pass out.
It's also your responsibility too. If he is trying to make you way too drunk tell him that it won't happen. He is not at fault for testing the waters. If you have doubts then outright tell him that you feel this way and he shouldn't try anything.
Also, stop over-complicating shit.

>>18202053
Fear mongering again.. honestly, I have seen women rejecting dudes all over the place. She wanted to try the cock. Letting him go down on her is a telltale sign of that. Otherwise she would have been very physical about not letting your dad fuck her. Maybe it was just the heat of the moment for her too though. It's not surprising that two adults having a sexual encounter had actual penetrative sex.
Women know how to say no, if nothing else they instinctively cry and resist just as everyone else does in a crisis.

>>18202067
This. They make women afraid and they will equate natural mating instincts with rape.
Women knew how to resist men for a long time. Closing your legs, moving your face away and pushing him while saying no is clear as fuck. It's only natural that a male tries to get physical with a woman he likes. When he taps your ass it's also your responsibility to tell him no if you don't like him instead of silently enduring it.
If you don't tell him no he will just think that you're testing him or being hard to get. That's a biological instinct, maybe you girls in this thread should try to actually mate outside of your feminist bullshit circlejerk.
>>
File: 1491040809090.gif (3MB, 412x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491040809090.gif
3MB, 412x304px
>>18201460
>he'll take advantage of me
You want dick, don't you
>>
You already assumed the worst and essentially just asked if he will rape you.

Just don't bother going, or stay in an AirBnB because this paranoia won't go away.

Or are you worried you might actually be interested in him? Ever had a sexual encounter with a chick beyond kissing or feeling up a girl?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.