[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Basically, I have no life. I'm 24. I have no friends, and I never have. I have no job. I haven't ever had a gf. I've never even been hugged or held a hand.
I'm extremely lonely and my constant depression and anxiety makes everything 100x worse.
I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18201373
Become curious
>>
>>18201373
Sincerely, you just have to put yourself out there. Friends, interests, hobbies.... all of them just kind of... happen. Try getting out more and doing stuff. It'll help. If you're feeling really bad and want someone to talk to, I'd be down to talk to you if you'd like. Promise, you'll find fulfillment in something
>>
>>18201373
Start by asking your parents to help you get daily routine and job.

After few months if your situation wont improve by having firm daily routine and job, ask us again on how ro proceed.

Godspeed NEET!
>>
File: 01RWiIa.jpg (47KB, 507x635px) Image search: [Google]
01RWiIa.jpg
47KB, 507x635px
>>18201373
I feel for you anon since I'm in virtually the same position except a bit younger, so the only advice I can give you is what I've read and from my own experience trying to sort things out.

First you want to get that depression and anxiety sorted out, and for that you need a doctor. I don't know how your healthcare system works but it's probably going to be shit. But it will hopefully help, eventually. If you need to pay, you need a job.

It should be pretty easy to get a basic job, just go around shops asking if they have anything basic/manual going. I know that could possibly sound a little intimidating if you have anxiety, I don't know, but if you write down some contact details and when you're available, small shops will probably be happy to consider you. Big shops will probably ask for a CV. If that sounds scary, you could email them. Not all jobs have to be dealing with customers.

The feeling of having achieved something by working is often nice. Give it a few weeks. If you find it horrible, well you shouldn't force yourself, but don't give up easily.

It's worth considering if there's something around you holding you back. Is it your family? Your parents? Personally, I've found that the place where I live is horrible and full of boring people, and I'm doing everything I can to get out and leave it. If your parents are a help, you shouldn't feel ashamed to ask them for assistance.

As for getting friends and a gf, you probably need a hobby. Or just hang out at some events about town. That's where I'm struggling, too.
>>
>>18201373
First you need to admit you needed help, go to elder figures you can trust or straight to professionals like doctor and therapist.
They'll walk beside you in your recovery period, so you'd have someone to fall back on.
After that you'll have to set a goal, set a really small ones-anything within your capabilites first. Accomplish the goals little by little and as you progress, increas the stake/goalpost.
Like anon above me said, the feeling of having achieved something is nice and could be the main drive or motivation to do better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.