[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just delete her from social media, because I keep looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Cxa5DT0UAAAuI2T.jpg (66KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cxa5DT0UAAAuI2T.jpg
66KB, 750x750px
Should I just delete her from social media, because I keep looking and checking what she liked or if she posted and it does not make me feel good knowing I fucked up even though she clearly liked me? I feel like such a dumbass knowing I can be better if I just did things right for once. I'm sure I'll get over this but it's been 4 months and weren't even a couple. I was talking instead of doing and showing that I care and like her to. It's not about who you put aside in life to get better. It's about if you value yourself to do the right and good to receive it back in return. If I did the right and good things now, my chances of communicating and restoring it back would be far better, because we never really knew each other

Kinda long text but I had to vent.
But should I delete her from social media?
>>
Yes, just let it go, man. If you liked one girl, you can like another.
>>
This whole post is so fucking beta. Let her find a real man.
>>
>>18201281
Better, you should BLOCK HER and FORGET HER.

Adopt some sport. Use exhaustion as weapon against sadness and improve your body / health.
>>
>>18201294
I worded it wrong i think englesh is not my first language. And if you think im beta what are you doing on 4chan yourself bro? Clearly your lacking something or you wouldnt be here. Im trying to be better. Instead you can give advice but ayyy. Anyways she digged me and she did all the work i just talked shit and almost never touched her. Never hugged her etc. Do you know how it is to doubting every action you take with a mask on your face letting people know your oké when your not oke??? Im fucking 23 why the fuck am i shy and full of doubt thats not manly bro
>>
File: Screenshot_20170304-175053.png (975KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170304-175053.png
975KB, 720x1280px
>>18201298
Im already lifting. Thats me dont care if my face is showing i want to be better in life in general
>>
>>18201343
Lool, you already looks better than what I hope I will look like.

Try instead of
>>>/fit/ lifting
some books reading. Your body is above top 10% already. Now get some
>>>/lit/ knowledge gains nigga :-D
>>
>>18201362
People say reading is good but is it really that good? I'll give it a try anyway
>>
>>18201370
It gives you words you can use in conversation so you dont look like dum dum.
It gives you topics to talk about so you dont have to talk about niggaz all day every day.
It give you things to think about when you are bored.
It gives you insight on other people lives, their opinions, you gain acces to history, future, scifi, scenarios which challenges your imagination, your ability to criticize orhers opinions and ability to sound and use arguments without using logical fallacies and most importantly, it will give you ability to think critically and see if others arent trying to fuck up with you.

Books are tool which seperates dumb niggaz from educated black members in society. All what matters is what you pick to read. It is pass time mostly worth of time of gentelmans.

And remember if some book is boring, try to pick different gendre. If nothing else, it will improve your vocabulary.
>>
>>18201374
Hahahaha oke and i dont talk about niggas all day. Im not your steriotypical nigga you see in Amerika and shit. I dont say much but thats the point I DONT SAY MUCH and its confusing people. Amy recommendation of a book i can read bro?
>>
>>18201382
Well i loved things as basic as it can get as teenager.
There are 3 + 1 heavy as fuck books:
Lord of the rings from tolkien 3 books and then bonus book hobbit from same series.

Even if you saw the movies, they are garbage compared to the books. Start with first book and skip first section which is just boring list of history events straight to the adventure.

But there are so many books and you cant go wrong with almost any.

>>>/lit/

And either go to library to not buy books blindly or buy pocketbook e reader if you feel like buying gadgets.

Dont read too fast, make sure you understand sentences and can imagine the surroundings. The advantage of book is that you can read the page again if you got lost.
>>
>>18201395
Hmm im sure LOTR is a great book to read im not into that i think. Ive seen most of the movies and ive been informed that the books are better. Think i will go to a librarie and choose a book. Its good to get out to. Is it best to read books in my language (i live in Netherlands so we speak dutch) or books in englesh. And can it be any book i want?
>>
>>18201505
I read books in my native language when i was young. Now i read them in english to improve my english language skills. But you will probably need dictionary (google translate) sometimes.

Decide yourself what you want. You cant go wrong really. Rent more than one book so you can switch in case your first book is trash.

And you dont know what book is good and what is not until you actually try to read them. Godspeed anon!

I bet you will snatch next qtie with your literature knowledge. You will show her your muscles and then you will ask her what her favorite books are. She will be wet once she realizes you can both lift her and read at same time!

:-)
>>
>>18201530
Ayyy hahahaha im not like hopeless or something i just need a push but thanks bro. When i slay that puss ill think of you nohomo
>>
This thread made me giggle

I was going to recommend you Dostoyevsky until you mentioned you speak Dutch in which case maybe an author in your native tongue would suit you better.

A foreward though, don't pick something long if you're new to reading, it will feel like a chore. Personally I always end up losing interest in nonfiction books at some points and never finish them or end up hopping around so I've been sticking to fiction for some time now. /lit/ will recommend you good books.

>>18201530
>I bet you will snatch next qtie with your literature knowledge
Sadly I'm not convinced this is true, but I found literature will bolster your chances in a number of ways when it comes to women.

But please don't read just to take a picture of a book and post it to your Instagram account.
>>
>>18201281
Just get off of social media in general. It's mind poison.

Watch Swiss Army Man.
>>
>>18201281
You should probably take a break from social media.
>>
>>18202468
>>18202431
Maby this will help to probably should. Whatsapp is oké to keep in touch with familie and Friends.
Im not posting basicaly anything on social media anyways.
>>
>>18202387
Im not one of those who post "books" on internet thats not my style tho
>>
>>18201281
Ha, this sounds like most of my past crushes.
I checked their profiles at least once a day, but I never had the courage to start talking to them.
I used to wait until my infatuation was over and move on to the next crush.

Even worst, one time I fell for a girl who had started talking to me on Facebook, I didn't have the courage to ask her out, we went to the same school but I never tried to talk to her irl. I kept on checking her pics, posts and shit like that.

I guess you should delete her if you feel like you're ready to move on in life. Otherwise you'd always keep on coming back to her.
>>
>>18203983
Deleted her like 4 months ago on whatsapp. Deleteted and blocked her from the rest of social media yesterday. Im gonna move on from i guess. Atleast in experience pain and rejection do i can overcome it and to be better prepared on the next one.

Also this is my first thread were people actually are helping in some way
>>
File: rly.jpg (32KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
32KB, 480x487px
>>18203929
...Okay? Are you genuinely that surprised someone on 4chan suggested you visit a different board when you asked for more information on that topic?
>>
Studies have found that cyberstalking an ex or lost-crush etc actually stunts your personal development and prevents you from moving on.

IRL girls can also sense if you're in a state of longing for another woman and will be less attracted to you. You give off a vibe when you're hung up on a girl. You can't attract a new heart if there's no room in yours.

Let her go. Maybe go out on a limb and ask her out one more time. If she rejects you there's your closure. Pretend she doesn't exist and you'll get over her a little more each day.

For some reason, I feel like stalking or obsessing over a girl actually adds bad karma to your situation and good karma to theirs. I got dumped by my ex of 4 years and checked up on her for a while. Every time I looked at her social media, everything was negative and pissed me off. I pretended she didn't exist for a month or two and checked again out of curiosity. Apparently she rebounded and dumped the guy and was longing for our old relationship. All emotional poems and subtweets clearly meant for me.

But I have new girls in my life and a career so there's no way I'm going to step back into the past. Ex's are ex's for a reason.
>>
>>18204318
I know i give off bad vibes thats why i am done, fuck her and im not gonna ask her out again because i already did and she said she has a boyfriend a.k.a NO!
>>
>>18204212
Not really. Just a lil bit. Just want to visite as little as possible boards from this website because being on 4chan is already autistic as fuck to me and i want to visite as little as possible.
>>
File: viper.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>18204810
Then get off 4chan you fucking mong. You got your advice why are you still here?
>>
>>18201333

Annie, are you oké? Are you oké, are you oké, Annie?

>inb4 not oké
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.