[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just told me that one associate to the company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend just told me that one associate to the company she is working for invited the staff to have some drinks after work(she said she won't drink), since there's no public transport she told me that her boss will take her home.
Should i dump her straight away or should i trust her?.

I mean for me it's pretty obvious the answer, but i'm affraid of being called a jealous guy or anything, i just want to check if im not the only one thinking the same.
>>
>or should i trust her?
You act like us telling you to trust her will solve all your insecurities lol
>>
obviously you dont trust her if you're doubting things. So fucking dump her, sounds like a sticky situation waiting to happen anyways
>>
Where there's smoke there's fire, literally every single time.
>>
Did it occur to you whatsoever that maybe her boss is actually willing to give her a ride home, without fucking her?
>>
>>18201156
IMPOSSIBLE

I bet there isn't even an associate. She obviously fabricated the entire story just to bang her boss and explain him dropping her off (after they have sex).
>>
>>18201082

Either you trust her or you don't.

If you don't, then chain her to the bed or dress her in a burkha. If you do, then trust her.
>>
>>18201082

Holy shit, she's just getting a ride home, would you rather she walk? Fucking dingus.
>>
>>18201082
NEWS FLASH

This woman is going to spend some part of every day away from you, and some part of that time will be in the company of other people.

Either you trust her or you don't.
>>
>>18201082
drop her cheating whore ass
>>
File: 1488937802205.gif (2MB, 330x206px) Image search: [Google]
1488937802205.gif
2MB, 330x206px
Just let him fuck hear.
>>
>>18201119
Literally, you're wrong.
>>
>>18201419
Her biggest accomplishment in life.
>>
>>18201177
I trust her, i don't trust HIM. He constantly text and calls her even on her days off. He's too invasive in our relationship.

>>18201179
No, i would prefer her to decline the offer of going out to drink with her boss(and colleagues). She has plenty of friends to go out with that aren't male or guys who constantly call her

>>18201156
Let's be honest, how many people would give a girl a ride and not try anything?.
>>
>>18201814
One of my coworkers would give me rides home occasionally.
We were attracted to each other, it was mutually known and known to others.
He never tried anything.
>>
>>18201814
>I trust her, i don't trust HIM. He constantly text and calls her even on her days off. He's too invasive in our relationship.
Have you said this to her? In this way?

And are you typically pretty jealous, i.e. do you have a problem with any and all of her guy friends, or is it just her boss?

In general people should listen to their partners when their intuition tells them something isn't quite above board. When I tell my girlfriend "no, [guy] doesn't just want to be your friend, fucking trust me on this, I know because I'm also a guy" I expect her to listen and I'm not shy about telling her that. But that's a reasonable expectation because I don't pull that card all the time.

Also, can you just offer her a ride?
>>
>>18201821
Well that's just really weird then

>>18201822
Yep, i did, she listened, but still is pretty difficult to make her listen to me, because she prefers to label me as jealous, since she had jealous boyfriends in the past.
No, i cannot give her a ride, i don't own a car and we're living in separate countries now.

I know i cannot tell her to not go out, but i cannot accept guys giving her a ride home either.
I have nothing against her going out with her friends and calling a cab, but going out with her boss and him giving her a ride home is a completely different thing.
>>
>>18201082
Dump her now. She plans on riding her bosses bone
>>
>>18201814
>Let's be honest, how many people would give a girl a ride and not try anything?.

Most of them?
>>
>>18201900
Are you a female?
>>
>>18201882
>we're living in separate countries
>feel your relationship threatened in some way
>gf doesn't hear you
your mental health will resent from this, just saying
>>
>>18201814
>Let's be honest, how many people would give a girl a ride and not try anything?
not everyone is a horndog, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>18201882
>ld"""r""""
Yep they're gonna bone all night.
>>
>>18201082

First of all, what's the age difference here?

Also, she told you she was gonna do it. Why would she if she was planning on cheating?
>>
>>18201814
>He constantly text and calls her even on her days off
and she text and talks to him during her free time and now going to be with him in a social setting. OP this is not just the guy here but your gf is participating.
>>
>>18201950
>why would she tell him
Because they live in different countries and can just tell him nothing happened after she slobbered oh her bosses fat cock all night
>>
>>18201954
>Because they live in different countries

Wow, I somehow missed that part.

>>18201882

OP, come on. LDRs are all about trust. If you don't trust her, just break it off and save all this worrying.
>>
>>18201950
We're the same age. Between her and her boss?, i guess 5 years maximum.

>Why would she if she was planning on cheating?

I don't think she's planning on cheating me, but i'm pretty sure he will try to get in her pants, specially if she drinks. also as >>18201954
said i have no way to know what she actually did, specially if she gets in his car

>>18201953
Well, i just want to think it's about her career. But of course it's getting up to a point that is breaking my balls pretty badly. I'm not going to deny it.
>>
>>18201978

Dude, TRUST is the word. She is an adult. She can drink responsibly, she can say "no", and she must feel comfortable to go to this meeting.

If you really trust her, then trust her. If you don't, as I said here >>18201959

>OP, come on. LDRs are all about trust. If you don't trust her, just break it off and save all this worrying.
>>
>>18201959
>LDRs are all about trust. If you don't trust her, just break it off and save all this worrying.

Well, that's one big issue about our relationship, it wasn't LDR, we used to live together, then we move, and now i had to move again, and i didn't agree on LDR, i've said clearly to her that if she doesn't come with me after 1 month, we break, because i don't believe in LDR, it's not sane for a relationship to stay so far apart one from the other.
>>
>>18201814

>Let's be honest, how many people would give a girl a ride and not try anything?.

You're a fucking retard
Dump her, you'd be doing her a favor
>>
>>18201882

>she prefers to label me as jealous when I'm being jealous

woah fuck what a bitch
Listen dude if you need your girl to hide from other males to have peace of mind you might want to look into stop wasting time and transition into islam right now, it seems like your kind of deal
>>
>>18201984
>women
>adults
Lol, k
>>
>>18202017

I just wish people would respect the "18+ board" warning. I can't believe parents let their kids online without any supervision.
>>
>>18201814
Me. It's actually how I met my current gf. Can you post texts or transcripts of voicemails he's sent?
>>
>Long-distance relationship
>Glass ego
This relationship was doomed from the start anyway. Try again.
>>
>>18201985

If you are so worried she can't be near men without something happening, how would changing the country help? Are you gonna join her in every single thing she does?
>>
>>18202060
>>18202015
Mate, my problem is not with her talking to men, the problem is the setting, the frequency, and the tone of the conversation, a man in a bus stop rarely would try to hit on my gf, a guy in a club is more likely to do it.
My girlfriend talking with her boss about the job is ok, my girl going to drink with her boss who constantly calls her 24/7, and him giving her a ride home, obviously not so much.
Am i clear ?. I think you don't need to be a genius to understand the difference. Of course i could be less paranoid and trust a little bit more, but stil that doesn't disprove my point
>>
>>18201985
>didn't agree on LDR, i've said clearly to her that if she doesn't come with me after 1 month, we break
Then you fucked up by staying together. Has it not been a month yet?
I'd say break up just since ultimatums generally don't work out well.
>>
>>18201082
All said and done here, something is definitely not right .. be it with you or her I can't tell, but one thing is certain. It's not healthy for any of you. Personally I'd probably break it off .. have had similar ldr way back and it ended up with her doing some bloke and ditching me. I could have gotten away with a whole lot less heartache if I had ended it when I started to doubt her instead of just lingering on
>>
>>18202070
just ignore those faggots dude

the fact that this situation even has the possibility of occurring is disrespectful. It's nothing to do with jealousy. If your partner has to ask "what if?" you've failed them. I've been in situations where I've purposefully stopped unwanted intimate situations with girls escalating because I know it'd make my girlfriend uncomfortable. What's so hard with that? It's basic respect.

One time I ended up at a train station alone with another girl, having just missed my last train (we were originally in a group which dispersed leaving just the two of us). She offered to let me crash at hers and drive me home in the morning. Guess what I did? I turned her down, because that's utterly inappropriate. It's what I'd want my girlfriend to do if she was in this situation.

There's nothing stopping your girlfriend from just not going out. That she'd willingly enter this intimate situation with someone who has direct power over her shows her lack of respect for your relationship.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.