[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(I tried to keep this as short as possible sorry) Few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: PJF6GXN.jpg (315KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
PJF6GXN.jpg
315KB, 2448x3264px
(I tried to keep this as short as possible sorry) Few months back a very close friendship abruptly ended, in a really bad way. All communications were instantly blocked by that person. I was/am in love with that person, that's relevant. (we live very far apart from eachother so we dont see eachother irl)

My problem is that its bringing me down, a lot. I have been crying every day since that day. Im not able to process it. So much that I have no motivation to do anything anymore, when I try anything it feels like a chore and want to go back to bed. Im not able think about anything else. I am at home all day, no school/work

How can I get over this? I have wasted so much time that I might need to take a gap year now because Im too late with filling in applications for deciding a school
>>
>>18200535
I still love you
>>
>>18200543
but you dont know me
thanks though, that is nice of you
>>
>>18200535
What happened? Why do you think that person stopped contacting?
>>
I wish I could hug you, I've been in that situation, twice, by the same two people. I know you're in a lot of emotional pain, you just gotta find things to distract yourself from it. I can't guarantee it's always going to work though, personally it's been a week since they blocked me and I still get those moments of sadness. Pick up a new hobby, volunteer, anything to get it off your mind. Honestly consider adult drawing books. And I just want you to know: you're not alone. I wish you well, anon.
>>
>>18200762
I think I can explain it best in short that I didnt mean much to them and was just using me/taking advantage of my feelings/friendship. When the truth came out (via another person) they instantly blocked me, I dont know why they did that. Ive never been able to tell them how I feel or ask questions, any kind of closure. That was the absolute least they could do but not even that, makes me feel really worthless
And if that person was able to do that, all this time was a lie, how can I trust other people? everything is just messed up

>>18200776
thank you so much, I would hug you too
I will look into volunteering more, that will get me out of the house at least
I hope things will get better for you
>>
Find a motivation op. That person used you for who you are. If you still love that person after them "using" you then that's just you wasting your time. You still have a whole life ahead of you epically when you're going to college now. In college you'll meet new people and new lovers to come. Find a new motivation, workout, draw, just live life to the fullest.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.