[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love anal stimulation, and I'm a dude. Does that make me gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

I love anal stimulation, and I'm a dude. Does that make me gay?
>>
Being gay is a social construct

Do whatever floats your boat, faggot
>>
Only if you want guys to do it to you
>>
>>18200421
If you want a guy to stimulate your ass, yes. If you want to do it yourself, it's not enough info to tell. If you want a girl to put stuff in your butt, you're straight. If you don't care whether a guy or gal does it, you're bi.
>>
I love anal stimulation too it feels really good. Having a real penis fuck you in the ass is the best and feels real good. Ultimately I want to get bare backed and feel a hot load in my butt.
>>
>>18200421
no, it would make you gay if you wanted a guy to anally stimulate you
>>
>>18200421
Having only gay sex and enjoying it would make you gay. Otherwise you fit in any other place in the spectrum,
I never had gay sex, and im really turned off by gay people, yet i use to watch futanari and in the past i used to crossdress, and i have a girlfriend and everything. Minds are not that simple to classify them between black or white, our minds are complex and have a lot of exceptions to the rule, nobody is completely "normal"(straight,macho or whatever)
>>
>>18201738
What if was a girl penis
>>
File: Come on Genos.jpg (24KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
Come on Genos.jpg
24KB, 480x479px
>>18201794
girls don't have a penis you dumb anon
>>
>>18201992
the clit is basically a hyper atrophied penis
>>
>>18200421
No. Contrary to popular belief anal stimulus doesn't make you gay.
Though it can gateway into realizing you aren't completely straight edge.

Know what you like. Physical, mental, and emotional stimuli are completely different and though you may experience joy in one area, if you aren't on board with all 3 then you most likely aren't gay.

Also consider that maybe your current sex life (or lack thereof) can make people explore a new fetish to keep it exciting.

Lots of factors.

Though if you like the thought and feeling of getting pegged by steamy cock, and the idea genuinely excites you regularly, then you might be at the very least bisexual.
>>
>>18203320
Actually the penis is like a steroided out clit.
>>
>>18203320
>>18203358
Came to /adv/ for advice, stayed for the sake of science
>>
>>18203320
>>18203358
>>18203420
And now for the biggest question!
courtesy of Yahoo Answers!:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091020032424AAoo0SL
>>
>>18200793

What's this? Logic? On my 4chan? NO BUTT STUFF MAKES YOU GAY EVEN IF YOU'RE A WOMAN GETTING ANAL FROM A DUDE.
>>
>>18200793
And if you don't want anyone else to put it in your butt?
>>
>>18200421
It not gay if it not touch the balls
>>
>>18205300
What if I put my balls in my anus?
>>
>>18200421

yes. even if you only want to have sex with women exclusively, you are now only interested in having sex with men, thats how that works.
>>
File: dildo.jpg (30KB, 500x500px)
dildo.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
Do you even have to ask?
>>
>>18205955
This basically answers your question.
>>
>>18200421
Girls want guys to cum inside of them, too, anon.

But seriously, don't feel ashamed. It's ok to be gay.
>>
>>18200421
>>18205955
Be yourself, you.
>>
Prostate massage is the worst meme.

It literallly doesn't work....fucking sex toy industry bullshit reeeeeee
>>
>>18200421
Here's an old saying I heard. Being gay or straight is not a yes or no, it a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being totally and completely heterosexual and 2 to 10 being gay.
>>
>>18205955
Shame there are so many nice looking dildos that are mass produced, but made from shitty materials.
>>
>>18200421
No
>>
>>18200421
Who cares
>>
>>18207860
I care. Us prostate pleasurers gotta stuck together.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.