[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 28

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls (or Guys?)

What would you do if your SO has Radical views? (IE Anarchist or other Rad Leftist?)
>>
>>18200361

Avoid them because radical normall = dogmatic.

I disdain dogmatism.
>>
>>18200361
I wouldn't be dating them in the first place...?
>>
>>18200361
I don't like radicals.

I like logical consistency and reason in regards to political views. I'll tolerate near about anything as long as it's well thought out, but the dogmatic are rarely well thought out. And I'm a girl, in case you needed that in your response.

Why do you ask?
>>
>>18200369
Let's say they hold the views but don't force them on you or anyone?

>>18200379
I guess if you knew prior. But less say that they kept it under wraps until you began dating them?
>>
>>18200382
>I guess if you knew prior. But less say that they kept it under wraps until you began dating them?
How would that happen? Someone THAT radical wouldn't be able to hide it in their day to day life, and at the very least, it'd come out before I had qualms about dumping you over it.
>>
>>18200381
Just curious mostly. As I am a bit of a Radical Leftist (But not set in stone, I usually shift as I hear new arrangements.) and AFAIK this girl I'm interested in is probably just a "Berniecrat"

>>18200386
Eh, I'm just asking as I am that type of radical, but I don't bring it up constantly. Most people don't even known I'm one except for extremely close friends, and those in political circles.
>>
>>18200382
>Let's say they hold the views but don't force them on you or anyone?

Then I wouldn't necessarily call that radical.
Even racism or sexism, if they aren't forcing it on people and they deal with it by say, minimising interactions with people they won't get on with, I wouldn't call that radical.

I'd call it extreme, in the sense that it's almost absolute "all these people are like this"... but I wouldn't call it radical until it takes some form of dogmatism.
>>
>>18200388
I tend to see radical as pushing for fundamental societal change. Like how an Anarchist would fight for the dissolution of the state. It is a radical change from the current situation, and in turn is a radical Ideology.

I may bring up my view, but if I see they are not interested, I'll shut up and change topics. Though I still take part in actions and organizing elsewhere
>>
Other women, really.

How do I deal with a "creepy" guy?

I'm generally someone who believes in being kind to everyone, and it's gotten me in pickles before but none quite like this.

There's this guy in my classes at uni, and he's what most girls would describe as a "creep", you know, intense, aggressive, slightly misogynist vibes etc. but also seems quite depressed and miserable.

Anyway, people were picking on him, calling him a loser etc. and so I went and sat with him and told them that they were just being mean and that he shouldn't listen to them, and told them that they should have grown up a bit since year 9. I hate mean people with a passion-I was bullied severely in high school.

It was just a once off thing, people left him alone after that (at least they had the good graces to feel bad). But now, the guy is convinced it means I'm interested in him. He got my number from god knows where, and is becoming obsessive, texts me all the time etc, seems to be where I am an awful lot, follows me round.

I'm at my wits end. i was just trying to be nice- what do I do now?
>>
>>18200397
Block his number. And if he hits on you IRL, tell him loudly that you're not interested and that he you don't appreciate the harassment.
>>
>>18200400
I have blocked his number. It's more the fact that he seems to be following me round- everytime I turn around he's there. It's really freaking me out.
>>
>>18200403
Then tell him to leave you alone. Being nice doesn't mean you can't be assertive or that people are allowed to take advantage of it.
>>
File: help.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
1MB, 300x200px
I am really close to breaking the Bro Code. Please talk me out of dating my bro's ex-girlfriend.
>>
A girl sent me the strangest emote. I don't know what it means.

;---;
>>
>>18200425
>;---;
Followed by a heart
>>
>>18200413
Are you equally friendly with both? Would you consider the ex to be your friend, independent of your bro?
Go for it. He doesn't have some fuckin' claim to her for life - they broke up for a reason.

Sincerely,
Someone who wants to date a mutual friend of her ex but he's too respectful.

>For real, though, you're a good guy with good principles.
>>
>>18200413
Is he a bro or a bro?
If you want to date her so badly, he'll understand if he's real bro.
>>
>>18200361
Not let them become my SO in the first place.
>>
>>18200361
I'd soak my panties.
>>
>>18200459
We should meet
>>
>>18200431
I definitely talk to her more. But not because I like her more; I'd say I'm equally close with both of them. She's just more available and easier to talk to.

>>18200433
Honestly, I talked to him after they broke up and he didn't even sound like he cared at all.
>>
whats your opinion of a female that says they want to get somewhat serious but goes out a lot and hooks up with other dudes?

im being played with so hard.
>>
>>18200361
Probably wouldn't work. Wed probably just fight all the time.
>>18200397
Yeah I've been there. It sucks because these types are usually unstable so you really do have to treat them like glass. But you have to be firm, tell them you're not interested in them like that very blunty and firmly. Do not give them any reasonable room for interpretation, say it in clear language.

Block the number if you have to, there are some apps you can download to do that if your phone doesn't just let you do it from within the phone.

And of course, if all goes worst case scenario and he freaks out or starts maliciously stalking you, get legal if you gotta and save all evidence of bad behavior.
>>
>>18200425
As far as I know, that's a crying emote. What was the context of the conversation, might have been "happy tears" if followed by a heart. Like, I might use that emote if I was sent a cute picture of a puppy or something. Like "omg that dog is so cute it makes me wanna cry!" kind of thing.
>>
>>18200534
Makes sense. Sometimes a lesser difference can lead to interesting debates, but too much just makes it not work really
>>
>>18200528
Same as I feel about a dude who does the same thing, move on.

Fun fact though, it might not have ever been entirely malicious and these days it's basically socially mandatory you fuck before you know if you're gonna be something serious or not. She might just be trying to find the right person to settle down with and having sex with them first is just how relationships progress these days.
>>
File: lilbub.gif (550KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
lilbub.gif
550KB, 500x270px
Way back when I was very anti-relationships, I was a chill, low-maintenance chick. After getting into a serious relationship and catching major feelings, I have become extremely needy, clingy, and I feel like I ask too much of my partner.

How do I go back to being laid back?
>>
>>18200544
Yeah but also for me personally, I cannot stand debating or talking politics at all because I find it to be pointless. Nobody will ever change their mind about anything no matter what you tell them or how much evidence you give them to refute their beliefs. Once a political identity or opinion is formed in early adulthood, that is what stays 99.9% of the time regardless of anything anyone can say or do to try and convert them.
Therefore to me it just becomes a huge bitch fest and it's exhausting to try and discuss it. I keep my beliefs to myself, research independently, vote silently, and whatever happens happens.

And radicals are obviously the prime example of this, if anything you MIGHT change a moderates mind, you will NEVER change a radical's mind. Comes with the territory.
>>
>>18200553
Go back to being single.
>>
>>18200425
Most likely a crying face. The dots are the eyes, the commas the tears, and the dashes or whatever they're called in english are the mouth.
>>
>>18200397
I was that guy once.
She finally sent me a message saying
>This is getting scary. I don't want to hear from you ever again. Don't reply to this message.
I never bothered her again.
>>
>>18200563
Well that's one way to do it. I'd like to find a way to fix this while keeping the relationship though
>>
>>18200567
So, I really have to tell him bluntly?
>>
>>18200559
Eh. I've seen some Fascists and Neo-Nazis completely jump shit and become Marxists or Anarchists. So it is theoretically possible.

For me I keep quote with my apolitical and conservative friends. But I become quite outspoken with an left of center types. I'll shut up if they ask me to. But I get what your saying
>>
>>18200567
Also, can I ask what drives such behaviour?
>>
>>18200568
Ride it out then, all long term relationships start to get sick of one another after enough time.
You start realizing she ain't sunshine and rainbows and has her downsides, not enough to want to leave, but enough to make you feel more confident around her.
Like those thoughts of "she does too much for me, I'm unworthy" turn into "Well, that cunt didn't do the dishes like I asked and made me do them for a month straight, I think it's fair for me to demand she sit through this movie she doesn't like with me"
Or whatever. You'll eventually just become more numb to her over time. You'll still like her (or you won't who knows) but you'll just know she has her faults same as you.
>>
>>18200547
that 2nd bit really is true. the thing is we kinda mutually agreed to get more serious but still does it.

I think it is time to move on. sucks, she seemed pretty cool too.
>>
>>18200540
>>18200565
Oh, ok. Thanks.
>>
>>18200580
Well I havent and I just simply do not care enough to try and be the one that changes their mind. Way too much effort for a one in a million outcome anyway.

I also find I tend not to even care enough about a lot of issues to even have an opinion, I really only even care about a handful of things therefore politics is just boring for me altogether.
>>
>>18200584
I think you might be confusing low-maintenance for being unhappy with the relationship. I want to go back to being cool with if he takes a while to text back, or being fine if he doesn't get me a present when I got him one, or to stop wanting so much from him, probably wanting more than anyone could provide for me
>>
>>18200589
I mean, if she made some promise to not fuck around and she was anyway, well, that's your sign you probably don't wanna have anything to do with her anyway. Good riddance, move on.
>>
>>18200599
Completely understandable. But let's say they are an Anarchist, but isn't to political around you. Any difference then?
>>
>>18200574
Yes.

>>18200583
Desperation. The idea that you have to do SOMETHING to show her how much she means to you. Maybe she will come around. It's better than just giving up and do nothing at all. And you have to do something to process and deal with your feelings.
>>
>>18200600
That's not being unhappy, that's just life.

You WILL fall out of the honeymoon stage eventually, everyone does, and only then do you even start being a real couple anyway.

As I said, eventually you'll be together long enough that when he doesn't get you a gift you'll be like "Eh, guess I won't get him a present next time, whatever."
You'll be fine with a late text because you'll have sent many late ones of your own, and you'll care less about him being busy because you already see him plenty enough.

My parents have been in a successful marriage for about 30 years now, they do not have a bad marriage, this is how they act. Because they've spent 30 years together and know exactly how one another tick. Mom knows not to freak out when my dad forgets to call and say he's gonna be late from work, because he's done it a billion times throughout their marriage.
You just get used to each other, because you know each other like the back of your hand.
You're still fresh in your relationship, you worry because you still don't know exactly what he's thinking or every one of his manerisms, and you assume the worst because you don't know what to think. Spend a couple years with him, and you'll know him so well you'll know exactly what it means when he doesn't text back right away, or get you a gift. All couples "get bored" of each other, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's just because you know each other so well nothing is a surprise anymore.
>>
>>18200635
>You WILL fall out of the honeymoon stage eventually

But when will that be? And why does it feel like I'm only getting more high-maintenance as time goes on?
>>
>>18200606
Idk, because like it or not, people's political beliefs leak out into the real world to some degree in literally every situation. It's pretty easy to pick up on someone's beliefs even if you never blatantly discuss it.

And they'll probably do some actions that frustrate me and because I'd find it too exhausting to try and argue with them about it, I'll just hold it back until I can't anymore.

I think it'd be best for me personally just to date someone in the same general area as me. Don't have to agree on everything, but the same major core values will breed a stable relationship.
>>
>>18200644
Differs person to person. Last time I dated someone it took 9 months. Granted, that was not a successful relationship in the end. The breaking of the honeymoon stage is a pretty important stage, because it'll be the difference of you breaking up on the spot or being the strongest your relationship has ever been. He (or you) will either get so bored of them you want something new, or you'll just get bored enough to act like normal people with one another but with this extremely strong foundation of "love".
My relationship obviously got too boring, so we split.
> why does it feel like I'm only getting more high-maintenance as time goes on
Because that's how it typically goes. Its like a roller coaster, you get the long uphill build up, for 30 seconds of downfall. You'll peak eventually, unless he does first.
>>
>>18200654
We've been together for over 6 years now. He's always been very chill and low-maintenance. I started off that way, but as my feelings for him grew stronger the crazier I got. He's still happy with very basic things, meanwhile I practically need him to jump through hoops to feel like he still loves me
>>
>>18200663
Idk then mate, sounds like you aren't happy in your relationship because you aren't feeling the love.
Seek couples therapy if it's gonna be that big of an issue. Sounds like you're fucked though if you haven't figured it out after 6 years. You're probably more in the boat of "I can't dump him because I can't get back in the dating world at my age/after so long so I'll stick it out feeling unloved." than anything deep down.
>>
>>18200673
>Sounds like you're fucked though if you haven't figured it out after 6 years.
Yeah I was hoping the clinginess and high-maintenance shit would fade, but I'm sure being ldr doesn't exactly help couples feel connected. I just wish I could be more like him and feel loved from simple, easy things
>>
Do I date him anyway?

Been single for years and years and years with zero interest from anyone. Befriend this big fat guy in one of my classes. We hang out, this progresses into light sexual activity despite me being kind of physically repulsed by him but desperate chicks like me who haven't been even looked at in years, let alone touched, have no room to reject anyone.

These sexual encounters I believe are progressing into more and more serious of things. The cuddling after is much longer, he tries to keep me around as long as possible after to just talk and junk. He's inviting me over more and more and it takes longer and longer for the sex part to even start.
He's an ok guy I guess, but I don't think there's anything real special about him, and again, I hate how fat he is and have to try real hard and ignore it when we're messing around.
I doubt he'd be open to changing anything about his diet or exercise either, and I'm too nice to even ask such a thing anyway to someone I'm not even dating.

Is this as good as it gets though? I feel like I should just take what I'm given because I'm not gonna find anyone else at the rate I'm going.
>>
>>18200689
>ldr
oh ffs of course you're a nutjob about it you're not even in a real relationship. First figure the fuck out how you're gonna be together for real. Then all your problems will go away. You can't ever get out of the honeymoon phase when he's still basically a fantasy in your head. Live with the dude for 4 months and I'd bet good money you'll mellow out.
>>
>>18200698
Is it worth it? The way you describe how you feel about him it sounds like forever alone would be better than that.
>>
>>18200703
>Live with the dude for 4 months and I'd bet good money you'll mellow out.
I sure hope so dude. I'm nervous that living with him won't change things because when we do see each other, even for over a week, my high-maintenance/needy/clingy brain just switches to shit like "We're not having sex at least once a day, he might not love me anymore"
>>
>>18200714
Well if being alone is a 11/10 on the pain scale, dating him would probably take it down to an 8. Probably be maybe a 3 if I could get him to lose weight.
Not ideal, but I'm near suicide at this point anyway. I told myself if I graduate college without finding someone to start my life with I'd just kill myself and be done with it. I failed at life at that point, no reason to stick around. Got about one more year to live if nothing changes.
>>
>>18200720
Yeah, nothing counts until you are seeing each other daily, in person, face to face. Only that is progress in your relationship. Whatever the fucking reason is for this ridiculous distance is not that important, figure it out. There's no ungodly reason anyone should "date" for 6 fucking years without having figured this out. LDRs are cases of extreme short term emergency. It should never last that damn long.
>>
Would it be high indicator that a girl is promiscuous based solely on seeing that she frequently uses snapchat?
>>
File: 1476148979122.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476148979122.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>18200757
God the autism on this website.
>>
>>18200749
Yeah it's been fucking crazy. We met in high school, he had to move and finish high school while I started college, he went to a different college in the state his family had moved to, dropped out of college and went to live with his sister and go to a technical college instead of moving with his parents even further away, and that's where we're at now. I figure we can end the LDR after he gets his degree
>>
>>18200757
Not at all. If it is an indicator, it's a low one.
>>
>>18200764
At that point I would have just put college on hold or moved to a school closer to him. (or vice versa).

Anyway, your relationship hasn't even begun yet so chill. You'll continue to be crazy until you have a real relationship, then you'll mellow out.
>>
>>18200759

>Autism
>4chan
Don't know what you were expecting in the first place.

>>18200768
Alright, well the only reason I ask is cuz the relationships I've had with the girls that have SC, we've unanimously agreed to being monogamous mind you, and either I found out they cheated on me with my buddies or they've ended up with another bloke immediately after I had any suspicion.
>>
>>18200788
>correlation =/= causation anon.

A lot of fucking people us SC as basic texting these days. Fuck I know the only reason I have it is because 2 of my closest friends don't have texting, just data, and that's how they text.
>>
>>18200775
Okay, thanks for the reassurance dude. I've been so worried that I might be stuck as an insecure needy girlfriend until I drive him away
>>
>>18200747
Now you're just making me feel bad. By your standards i've failed at life so much harder than you. I even tried to kill myself, but ultimately i couldn't go through with it.
>>
>pursuing girl
>ask for a date
>responds 12 hours after seeing it
>she says yes for a date
>ask for her number over FB
>5 days later
>hasn't seen or responded to the message
>ask again
>Just says "I forgot" and sends me a number

What do you think, guys and girls? Did she just find it hard to say no and really doesn't want to go on a date? Women make a big issue about no meaning no, but its some bullshit when they can't even say no in the first place. I don't know if I should bother to go on a date or not.
>>
File: 1483991315383.png (209KB, 419x551px) Image search: [Google]
1483991315383.png
209KB, 419x551px
Guys: Would you ever date a male to female transgender?

Girls: Would you ever date a female to male?
>>
>>18200932
>Guys: Would you ever date a male to female transgender?
No.
>>
>>18200940
Shieeet
>>
>>18200932
No, I'm not gay
>>
Is acne a deal breaker for a SO?
>>
>>18200932
>Guys: Would you ever date a male to female transgender?

Nope. Wouldn't worry about it though there'll be some beta/fetishist out there who's okay with it.
>>
Girls,

I met a girl off an anonymous social app at my college. She was posting about how she's desperate and wants to start selling nudes. I grab her snapchat and begin talking to her. She sends me her tits and we talk a little bit about our interests, how horny we are and how I don't have any money and how she didn't care. So the next day we have phone sex, with snaps in between, complimented my dick, said my name, did tons of nasty shit for the general purpose of being horny.
Anyway, the next day she says she's gotta stop because of her open relationship ldr bf, she wants to keep it more professional (and I assume seek out other patrons).
So I say sure, but the next day I send her music I thought she would like, and she did, so we continued snapping. I sent her a pic of my face in hopes she'd reciprocate, but she didn't, even though she said I'm cute.
Every time she'd see me at school, she'd tell me and she'd even send me snaps of where she is at school, such as where she;s working, where she's walking to... seemingly wanting to tease me, but every time I asked her to hang or do a voice call she said "no, I don't think that's a good idea", and "maybe" so I got tired of it and blocked her.
Fast forward a month, I finally identity her, matched lips, glasses, tits, ass all from memory. I even sat near her group at the library, where I found out her name through eavesdropping. We met eyes a few times, I wanted to talk to her right there, but she was in a group... and I wasn't sure if she'd get really nervous.
I was thinking of approaching her when she's alone next Monday, as she's leaving a class I've seen her leave from. I would probably approach her and say "Hey, you look familiar, did we have a class together?"
or maybe even "Checkmate, [snap name], wanna go get some pizza?"

She could either deny it and walk away fast, or say yes and be ready to talk.

What do you think? I really want to do this, even if its just to show that I won in a way.
>>
File: screams internally.jpg (20KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
screams internally.jpg
20KB, 384x288px
>>18200980
>"Checkmate, [snap name], wanna go get some pizza?"

Oh please god I beg you to say this.
>>
>>18200986
haha I know what it looks like. I'm actually pretty charismatic and an okay conversationalist. I wouldn't say exactly that, I just meant that i'd reveal I know who she is as the opening and eventually ask her out to eat.
>>
>>18200994
Thank fuck dude. "Checkmate" is the kind of line used by guys who think they're smooth but are actually drawing derisive sniggers from girls.

Doubt she's comfortable being identified. You can probably get away with it if her personality is playful. Also I doubt it'll get you anywhere. Sounds like she just wanted money for nudes. I would want proof of this ldr before I even believed it was more than an excuse to blow you off since you weren't going to pay her.
>>
File: 1432081382086.jpg (442KB, 1057x497px) Image search: [Google]
1432081382086.jpg
442KB, 1057x497px
This girl I'm trying to hook up with texted if I was in town tonight.

I said yes, and she asked if I had plans for the night.

I said I was just finishing up some grocery shopping and I had no plans for the night and then asked what she was doing

Then she never replied and i asked if she was going out or something like an hour later and she said she was just chilling with a friend

what was the point of this, why did she ask what i was doing and not follow through, i dont get it
>>
>>18201039
she is a woman. but you kind of blew it maybe. you shouldnt have brought up grocery shopping that sounds so fucking boring. maybe she was down to fuck at THAT VERY MOMENT and while he vagina was soaking wet you brought up grocery shopping. not sexy.
>>
>>18201039
Probably was looking to see if you were going out drinking and was going to meet up if you were.
>>
>>18200932
Nope. Girl btw.
>>
>>18201039
Too wordy. Should have just said 'no, wyd?'
>>
Are we all introverts here or are there extroverts among us?
>>
>>18201024
>I would want proof of this ldr before I even believed it was more than an excuse to blow you off since you weren't going to pay her.

That's a very good point, I could easily see that happening. She seemed pretty playful in her study group. There was a crazy dude singing a song horribly and loudly at a certain point, making everyone laugh. I turned to her group and commented on it and they laughed at the joke, especially her. But yeah... I have been kind of obsessing over this, just knowing that there's this unidentified girl I had phone sex with, who knows what I look like, as well as my cock... I really wanted to get to the bottom of it. The fact that she continued to snap me and send me pictures and videos of where she is made me think she wanted me to find her. She sent me an article at one point titled "How to date an introverted extrovert" or some stupid shit like that. We connected on a lot of interests, our minors are the same... but you could be entirely right.

Either way, I'm going to do it even though my heart will pound out of my chest in the process. I just want closure.
>>
>>18200932
>Girls: Would you ever date a female to male?
Nope.
>>
>>18201052
I'm an introverted extrovert.
>>
File: rare pp.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rare pp.gif
2MB, 640x480px
My two closet friends are two girls. Normally we will meet up once or twice a week to watch movies, drink chill what ever.

They always say im welcome to join in when they hang out or do shit, but then they make plans right in front of me, like "ill come over tomorrow, and we'll invite x" they then messaged x and invite him, im sitting there and wouldn't mind going but they don't seem to invite me.

Its happened a few times, x has been a few different people.

Do they not want me to be with them around other friends (male and female), do they think i will just ask to join in if i want to.

Then they message me, picture of my fav tv show and drink with a caption like "i bet you wish you were here"

Do they want me to ask or not, are they just teasing me ? i don't understand it and recently its been getting to me.
>>
>>18201066
Do you ever invite them anywhere?
>>
>>18201072
Not really, normally they are together and just ask me to come over. they are with each other 24/7.

I don't really do anything unless its with them, im mainly just a shut in.
>>
>>18200979
>Wouldn't worry about it though there'll be some beta/fetishist out there who's okay with it.
Oh well that's really uplifting...
>>
>>18201046
well i said just shopping not grocery

>>18201049
this was probably it tho
>>
>>18201066
nut up and just say "hey why do you guys do this and not invite me? Did I say something before that makes you think i wouldnt wanna go?"
>>
>>18201109
>this was probably it tho

Do you guys go out to bars and clubs together/meet up during the night other times?
>>
File: IMG_20170404_180040_471.jpg (176KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_180040_471.jpg
176KB, 1024x1024px
Do some guys not know when they're inside of a chick?

I was having sex with this guy and asked me to climb on. I did. So i tried inserting his penis when it slipped out. I was going to try and put it back in but he didnt seem to notice.
>>
>>18201064
How is this possible?
>>
Women: How often do you have sex? With bf or random guys? Are modern women as bad as they're made out to be?

t. virgin
>>
>>18201128
Not saying this to be mean but it's one of those things that's about tightness. If he's got a pencil dick that probably contributes.

Penises aren't amazingly sensitive, or at least mine's not, if you aren't super tight or his dick is thin it might be hard for him to tell.
>>
>>18201130
I was just making fun of
>>18201059
>>
>>18201136
How do you not notice if your penis slips out? Aren't you just fucking air then?
>>
>>18200956
I once befriended a man who later became my boyfriend because of his cystic acne. I'm a picker though so his acne was a huge plus for me.
>>
>>18201142
>the point is he may not be able to tell the difference between a loose vag and nothing
>>
>>18201087
Maybe they feel like you arent reciprocating. Maybe they only like you in small doses. Like they love you but they can only handle so much of you.
>>
Do females really have other female friends? It seems like all you do is bitch and gossip about each other behind the other's back.
>>
>>18201145
how do you even stay hard at that point
>>
>>18201157
Apart from my boyfriend and probably 2 or 3 other friends, all my friends are female. And we all love each other to bits.

If you're a guy, don't believe everything the media tells you about female friendships. If you're a girl, I'm sorry you haven't experienced a good friendship with a female but don't assume all girls are like the ones you have encountered
>>
>>18200361
>radical leftist
Get the fuck out of that relationship. Doesn't matter if they're forceful or not, the far-left is complete and utter cancer and can't seem to stop in-fighting.
>t. got my car stomped on by an ANTIFA shithead
Fuck.
>>
File: 1490041472696.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490041472696.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
This is more of a general question for any girl in the thread.

How does dating work in your area? When you start dating someone, do you date just that one person or do you date more than one people at a time? Which of the two is considered normal/commonplace? Also, which part of the world are you from?

Just curious about this kind of shit, came across some other people online who're saying that it's fairly standard for them not to be exclusive when they start dating someone, whereas for me the normal is you just focus yourself on dating one person at a time, rather than multiple.
>>
>>18201157
I have four good female friends, and a bunch of decent friends/acquaintances that I don't mind hanging out with.
There's some gossip and talking shit, but nothing major. All I say behind their back has been said in their face.
Been friends with the good friends for 10+ years at least.
>>
>>18201158
Will power?
>>
>>18201167
I'm from New Zealand. I suspect it depends more on your social circle and your own values, rather than geography
>>
>>18201147
Hmm, maybe. I do tend to be fairly quiet / reserved.

The thing i don't understand is why they said i can hang out with them when ever.

they know i don't do much, they joke about it with me all the time, like friendly teasing. they message me quite often on social media (i never message first).

So i should try to initiate stuff more, ask them if they want to do something like go see a movie, come to my house for drinks / dinner / whatever.

Our common interests are mainly movies/anime/tv shows and political / soc/ eco views.
>>
>>18201167
>Australia

Dating around here tends to start out very casual with no official commitments. We very much do the "let's hang out" thing and that can go on for a while if one or both parties aren't the type to be facebook-official. At some point you have an awkward af talk and maybe become an official couple.

I would say that it's still more normal for people to only be seeing one person at once. I know a few girls who will dangle multiple lines but they're more about back ups than actually seeing more than one person at a time.
>>
>>18201175
Not him but I'm battling with the same thing. I'm dating a girl right now but there's another girl who's into me, which I'm 99% sure she's expecting me to ask her out, which I want to do.

I personally can do it since I wouldn't have to much of a moral issue BUT I doubt they'd like knowing about each other, so in that way I'd need to keep them secret from each other which could be difficult.

What do I do?
>>
>>18201184
Newbie to Australia here.
How do you typically ask someone out here? Back where I come from we would just ask "do you want to go on a date" but things seem different here. What should I ask?
>>
>>18201185
Like most situations like this, put yourself in the other person's position. If you wanted to date a girl but she was dating another guy, would you think "fair enough" or would you feel like you meant nothing to her? You say that you don't think they'd like to know about each other, so clearly you feel like you'd be doing something wrong here if you did date both at once.

I personally don't like the idea of dating more than one person at once. I think it's selfish and stops you from putting all your energy into getting to know one person. So obviously I'd advise you to pick one, but it's your life and you can do what you want.
>>
>>18201167
USA, kinda depends on the person when it comes to dating a few people at a time or one. I prefer one person, but I know some who plan dates with different men under the impression it will be one-off. Generally with people they meet off dating apps. Locally, it seems like people prefer dating apps as opposed to meeting people at some place of common interest first (class/work/etc). First dates are normally lunch/dinner where I am specifically.
>>
>>18201194
Well the thing is that the first one says she wouldn't mind but I'm pretty certain the other one would mind.
>>
>>18201167
I'm from Italy.
In my circle of friends, dating as going out on a date or hang out is definitely non-committal, but if you start being physical with someone (even just a kiss) you are exclusive. If you don't want to be exclusive, then you should talk about it.
>>
>>18201198
Well I answered your question and offered my advice, I'm not going to argue with you about this if that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>18201189
Fuck me dude I'm finding that a really hard question to answer. I haven't asked anyone out in years because I prefer relationships that come from friendships which a normally pretty simple to do
>make friend
>become good friends
>become flirty
>start doing things/spending time just the two of you
>build sexual tension
>give in and fuck
>the end

Still have to have that awkward "what are we" of a conversation but yeah.

If you want to ask someone out I guess I would just go with something really simple like "Hey, want to do something some time?" which works better if you've got something specific in mind, like dinner/drinks/movies/ice skating/etc.
>>
>>18201204
That seems so much better than here in U.S.
>>
>>18200932
>Girls: Would you ever date a female to male?
Not likely. I'm bi, and if I wanted a guy I'd date them, and if I wanted a girl I'd date them. It's a possibility, if I really clicked with them, but honestly on pure physical merit I wouldn't.
>>
>>18201204
Please anon, i need you.

How do you ask a girl out that you're friends with.

Me and this girl get along pretty well, our common interests aren't huge but i can tell that we defiantly enjoy each other company.

We do shit like go to the movies, hang out at hers all the time, so just asking her to hang out, or meet up for a night time movie would still seem like a friendly gesture.

Im confused about how i ask her, when i see her irl next i should ask her if next time we should date, or ask her for a date on social media ?
>>
>>18201134
I'm 18, had the same boyfriend since I was 15. We have sex like, twice a week, but that's only such a low number because we only see each other on weekends.
>>
>>18201157
Nope, not really. I have a best friend who's female, but the rest of my friends are male.
>>
>>18201134
4-5 times a week, with my boyfriend.
Have been with him for nearly a decade, 10th anniversary in December.
>>
>>18201204
So I have to become friends with her first? Do I just ask if she wants to hang out? I don't even know what friends do here for hanging out.
>>
>>18201134
>How often do you have sex?
A few times a week, possibly less due to work.
>With bf or random guys?
Boyfriend only. Never had any one-night stands.
>Are modern women as bad as they're made out to be?
Yes.
>>
>>18201217
>How do you ask a girl out that you're friends with

Usually don't have to explicitly ask them out because you either have sexual tension with someone or you don't.

If you are confident that she's into you then put you and her in a setting that's conducive to sexual tension so that you can make the first move. Two best things for this are:

>go out drinking
Just the two of you, or go in a group and break her off. Dance with her, get a bit drunk, kiss her.

>go ice skating*
Hold her hand as you skate.

*don't do this if you can't stay on your feet, it's funny but in no way romantic when the dude who takes you on a skating date can't stay upright

As a wildcard option, if there's one near you, go to the drive-ins with her. Legend has it that two people once went to the drive-ins and didn't end up making out but no one really believes it's true.
>>
>>18201226
>So I have to become friends with her first?
No that's just me. Works for me but not for everyone.

Yes, just ask to hang out. Go out drinking, go to the movies, to get food, to the beach, to some local function (check city council websites) if there's anything interesting. We do pretty normal things for hanging out here.

If you're not a native then ask a male friend who lives in the same locale for ideas.
>>
>>18201231
I honestly cannot tell if she likes me or not, i have no idea.

Everything she does could be interpreted both ways.

Messages me almost every time, constantly brings up that shes alone and needs a man, playful teasing / banter about me being a shut in / neet (which is pretty much true) acts super offended when i tease her about stuff.

If it was any other girl i would see all those signs, but with her it seems like they are super innocent and all playful / banter.

My feelings are still newish, but ever since i started thinking about her in that way, its already had negative effects on our friendship.
>>
Any tips on how to work out if girls could be interested in you? Mainly working out if they're just friendly. She laughs at my jokes and returns my smiles back but between our 3 week class break she didn't remember my name, not that we spoke much to begin with.. also can girls be interested in you after knowing you are in them or is it something they need to feel beforehand?
>>
>>18200884
it sounds like you know the girl, maybe went to school, mutual friends ?

She wants to say no, but doesn't want to make you feel bad.

Im a guy, and when i meet new people at parties i will sometimes add them on facebook, they seem like cool people and i intend to chat on fb or see them at another party.

But when they ask to meet up, i just do that. even if they just want a friendly meet up.

if shes anything like me, chances are she has some kind of anxiety disorder. Shes trying to say no anon, move on wards and upwards.
>>
>>18201262
if she doesn't remember your name she is not interested. sorry.
>>
>>18201266
this is so irritating. not that other anon but if you want to say no then just say no.
>>
why is it always the same 3 or 4 questions posted non-stop here? I have this feeling as if it was always the same group of clinically-diagnosed autists, who aren't happy with the answers they get, so they post again and again
>>
>>18201270
Its complicated, for me i feel like im letting people down. i just cant say no, im not an assertive person.

I will try to tell people by being subtle, things like i forgot, i have plans, id rather not.

I don't know why i cant put my foot down and say no, i just feel like i would be disappointing them, even though i know fucking them around is worse.

>>18201273
Ive noticed that aswell, i don't really ask much, mainly just /adv/ice. but there are a lot of the same issues, and i guess that's because so many people have these issues, and there is no archived catalog where people can effectively search,
>>
for girls...

this girl ive been on like 3 or 4 dates just told me over the phone that she used to be bulimic...... i'm fucking terrified my cousin had this and its really serious... She also told me she didnt even get help for it she got over it herself... How do I proceed
>>
>>18201273
Many people share pretty much the exact same problems, though most have their own unique version of it, so the answer to one may not be as helpful to the same question from another.
>>
girls

theres this girl i had my eye on for over a year
we had something going on last year, she went back to her ex, she broke up with him for good in january this year

so we met, talked about things and decided to give it a try with us
that was 2 weeks ago

LDR btw, 150 miles apart

we had a disagreement a week ago, day later i was at a buddies doing stuff so i couldn't text her all day
she mistook the not texting her as a sign of ignoring her
we talked about that, but the whole last week has been really uncomfortable for me, she's being more and more distant, she noticed that too told me she didn't do it on purpose

she told me that she wants to be more away from her mobile phone, which for me looks like she doesn't want to do what is "normal", texting with each other as much as possible

it's not like i'm boxing her in or something, we each have our own lives
but isn't it normal to text as much as possible, no matter where or when?

yes i told her that and she told me that she feels better when we're not texting that much, she wants a sort of status update once a day and that's it

what's the thought process here?
>>
>>18201319
Do you like her? she clearly likes you for her to open up about that.

If you like her, and would of continued dating her if she didn't tell you about it then keep dating her.

She said she used to, so not currently, its the past. forget it
>>
>>18201332
that's the other thing, im not really sure how I feel about it her... and she seems to like me a lot, is this safe to keep going on dates?
>>
>>18201267
yeah, but as I mentioned can girls develop a different opinion on someone based on being shown interest in?
>>
>>18201341
Yes, if you decide you don't like her later on, leave her then.

Its not that big of a deal, she used to be, not any more.

If it really upsets you, then stop seeing her, but i don't see why/how it could.
>>
>>18200347
Question to girls

So I hooked up with a chick after we met each others 2 weeks before. Nothing was really planned it just happenned.

She set the boundaries a few days later saying she'd be down to hook up again but she's not looking for a relationship. I'm okay with it as I don't really want one either.

The thing is, we keep texting all day long. It's a bit weird for someone not wanting a relationship but still maintaining contact more than necessary for friends with benefits.

I don't really want to end up in a relationship but wouldn't be against it (I just don't care). Am I right being confused by her constant texting?
>>
Book incoming

Gf and I have been going out almost a year. We work together, both from conservative families, each other's firsts, and been going painfully slow. I brought up making out every few weeks since around the fourth month and she kept saying maybe next time, but it never happened. She's very level headed and doesn't get upset easily, but about a month ago she had an unprovoked freak out after dinner saying the thought of something other than food in her mouth makes her nauseous and we're never going to make out. I didn't respond and continued as if she said nothing. Obviously being informed that the one thing I've asked of her will never happen bothered me, but I can understand her having reservations about it. I haven't mentioned it since her outburst.

My immediate thought was she cheated and made out with someone else and didn't like it, so she's afraid to do it with me. But upon reviewing our work schedules for the past few months and the frequency of posts she's tagged in with her family on social media, that simply isn't possible. Plus her aspie brother tells me everything that she does when I'm not around whether I want him to or not, and there's never anything out of the ordinary.

The thing is that when I was 10 a middle aged drunk lady at a wedding pinned me to a wall near the restroom and tried to make out with me while grinding on me as my parents and family stood there and watched. Despite screaming for help lip on lip contact was made before I kicked her in the shins and ran away traumatized. I don't mind kissing my gf on the lips but occasionally the flashback pops up when we get close for it. I'm hoping by making out with my gf even for just a few seconds it'll be enough to overcome the trauma that surrounds kissing for me. I haven't told my gf this story, and I'm considering never telling her as I don't want her to feel manipulated into doing something she doesn't want to do. I still want to do this with her, so how should I proceed?
>>
>>18201367
Yes. What i think (i might be wrong) is that she might want to be friends with benefits (fuck buddies). if you are able to text all day long, there are some common interests and grounds for a potential friendship.

That's what i think, i might be wrong.
>>
>>18201393
rape her
>>
>>18201393
Okay, first off ill just tell you im a kissless virgin. But ill still offer my advice.

You clearly don't want to rush things like most guys, kiss on first or second date is normal so the fact that you've held out this long tells me that you like her.

With some people you just have to be patient, give her time, let her get to know you more and more.

Maybe talk to her about it, say something comforting that implies that you want to kiss her, but you want her to be ready. Make her feel like you care about her, not just getting physical.

Over time, she will grow more comfortable with her, spend a few evenings with her watching romantic movies, hug her, tell her how much you love her. Tell her you understand, tell her kissing is a big deal for you too and tell her your story.

Now the other thing, this is unlikely, but possible. Is that she simply finds things like kissing, touching, sex "gross". Its not very common but there are some people like that, you clearly want a sexual relationship so if she doesn't it's not going to work. You need to do what i did before and if that gets you nowhere ask her if she feels this way.

there are a number of reasons she could be like that anon, sexual abuse, not ready, finds it gross, is super anxious about it etc.

For me: Im anxious about kissing, in fact i don't even know how to kiss, i wouldn't know what im doing. And because i feel that way ive never dated, ive gone on "dates" with my lady friends but it was always a friendly hangout that was set up like a date, more than a date.

Take it slow, figure her out and decide what you want in relation to her.
>>
>>18201398
That's what I thought at first but I'm never texting that much with my other friends (even the closest ones).

Oh well, maybe you're right, I'll see how it goes.
>>
>>18201420
What do you mean you don't know what you're doing?

Kissing is not something you do while thinking about it. It's more like you gently stick your lips together, push a bit and... kiss? It can get a bit more heated or stay light and sensual.

There's no clear way to describe. Just keep in mind that it's not like in the movies where both person try to eat the other's mouth... And there's drool sometimes.
>>
Went gift shopping for a mutual friend's birthday with the girl I'm kindasorta dating (we're close friends, talked about it, decided to try but haven't started yet)

In the end, we got a necklace she completely loved, even saying
>if she won't have this, I'll have this because I love it
Turns out the mutual friend did love it, though.

So I was thinking about getting another one of those necklaces on my own, but for her this time. No occasion, just me wanting to do something nice for her. Would it be weird to get the exact same one, though?
>>
>>18201444
sure buy her love
>>
>>18201444
It's going to devalue the present to the mutual friend.
>>
File: 1488578158061.jpg (101KB, 525x719px) Image search: [Google]
1488578158061.jpg
101KB, 525x719px
Why are women so resentful toward us guys? Like every single one of us....
>>
>>18201451
Is there some story to that pic or what?
>>
>>18201456
Guy in the pic is a /fit/ meme. He died due to steroid use years ago.
>>
>>18201444
go shopping for another one with the mutual friend. They have similar tastes, so she'll easily find another, just as desirable one
>>
>>18201451

Men resent women too, it just goes with the territory. The two sexes are different, and different people don't usually see eye to eye on a lot of things, and minor grievances usually pile on to become a mountain of frustration.

Communication between the sexes is difficult, and it's won neither by ignoring the other nor by giving in to their every whim. It's a constant negotiation that can become tiresome at points, and a lot of people are terrible at it.

Overall, real relationships are hard work, most people don't realize that and keep hoping for a perfect soulmate that will never exist
>>
File: 1489094668311.gif (1MB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1489094668311.gif
1MB, 300x199px
>>18201461
>He died due to steroid use
>>
>>18201435
Put your lips together, and (kiss).

Exactly, but isn't that just a super light kiss, that im fine with, Its more of the making out rather than a basic kiss.

I don't know, its like which one to use, how, what etc.

Its weird, its the only thing im like this with, sex and stuff id be fine with, for some reason kissing just makes me anxious, super anxious to the point ive turned it down and lose quite a few good girls over it.

ive never really talked about it before, i just bought it up because it seemed relevant to other anons question.
>>
>>18201444
No, because the "value" will drop for both of them. It will no longer be a unique gift, and that's where all the "value" of it comes from.

You could get her something though, even another neckless would be fine, but don't get the same one unless you are 100% certain it wont bother either of the girls.
>>
>>18201471
his heart exploded at age 22, and it wasnt because he just loved too much
>>
Do women ever feel inferior to men? Everything taken into consideration? I'm not supposed to talk about it but the stats are pretty fucking clear. Even when more women get higher education than men.

I still love you girl. Sincerely.
>>
File: 1488618519846.jpg (252KB, 1037x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1488618519846.jpg
252KB, 1037x1382px
>>18201488
It was congenital heart defects.....
>>
>>18201499
ya which would normally kill you during middle age, which the roids brought forward
>>
File: 1489270546395.jpg (238KB, 844x513px) Image search: [Google]
1489270546395.jpg
238KB, 844x513px
>>18201504
That's not how it works...
>>
>>18201492
Dude, we would not have a sane existence without them. Fucking trees and shit? Naah
>>
>>18201492
No.
There are men and women who are better than me at some stuff, and men and women who are worse than me at stuff.
I never feel like "Oh since he has a dick he must be superior in each and every aspect".
>>
>>18201514
>roid too hard and put excessive stress on your heart
>not going to fuck you up and cause early death
>>
File: 1489246980021.jpg (33KB, 540x583px) Image search: [Google]
1489246980021.jpg
33KB, 540x583px
>>18201520
>>
>>18201519
You don't think that men are superior than women?
>>
>>18201319
honestly talking about stuff like that 3-4 dates in raises a red flag for me.

I dated a formerly anorexic girl for a while and when I broke up with her she relapsed and eventually was hospitalized. Point is it took her a good couple of months and a substantial amount of alcohol to tell me about it in the first place, so 3-4 dates in would indicate to me that it wasn't a big deal (or never happened) and she might be setting up a fail-safe of sorts to guilt you into staying with her down the line. I'll admit to having pretty major trust issues, but I have had similar things happen to me to cause them. Just be cautious
>>
>>18201476
You don't think about a kiss. In the moment you do it heavily or lightly, depending on the mood or what you're currently doing.

Obviously at the beginning of a sexual act, you go slowly and lightly. Then comes the more energic stuff. Even then light kissing has it's own place during the act.

Don't think about it, let your lips do the work. If you're still unsecure about it, let the other partner lead.
>>
>>18201539
I never quite get this guilt thing. I don't stick around just because someone has issues, that would just make me resent the person.
>>
Yo girls, if you had a long distance relationship and he was cheating, would you rather know and end the relationship that way, or have him just break up with a bullshit reason?
>>
>>18201488
>wasnt because he just loved too much

Well unless you count his love of steroids.
>>
>>18201545
I'd rather know the truth, no exceptions. Having a partner break up with you for other reasons, missing that person like crazy and mulling over in your head what went wrong only to years later find out that they cheated is unbearably humiliating.
>>
>>18201527
I don't think we can decide whether a gender is superior to the other, there are too many aspects to take into account.

I also don't think that it matters when it comes to an individual level.
I definitely don't feel inferior to all men. I am and feel inferior to some people but gender doesn't really matter, it's just their skills. Even if "on average" men are superior to women in some field or viceversa, what does it change to me in particular? Why should I feel bad about it?

For example, when I was in high school we were given a yearly math test to check our skills.
I was very good at math, always was one of the best 3 in my school. Had been the best once.
Do I have to feel "inferior to males" just because on average women have worse performances, when I'm better than 99,8% of males in my school? It'd make no sense.
>>
>>18200347
m here
I have a date tomorrow
but when do I call her to tell her at what time I pick her up? Now? Later today?
Tomorrow before I leave? A couple hours early?
>>
Basically, I'm on the fence about pursuing a friend of mine who's the complete opposite in many ways. I'm a somewhat conservative atheist who's majoring in STEM, while she's a bit of a liberal /x/phile (side note-this is reminiscent of some of my extended family so I'm used to navigating it somewhat). She likes to introduce me to her stuff a lot, but I don't take it very seriously. However I know she cares about it so I play along. We do however have compatible goals, such as where we want to be when we're 40+ and all of that. My main concern is how much friction those differences may cause, since I've only dated people who were somewhat similar in world views.

I originally had an opening with her but I was going through some bullshit at the time and nothing ever happened because of it, so we just remained friends. However it's been 3 years now and I've been ruminating about it a lot lately, now that we're both available and have no bullshit going on.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18200698
>I doubt he'd be open to changing anything about his diet or exercise either, and I'm too nice to even ask such a thing anyway to someone I'm not even dating.
I'd try to reframe it as a matter of health, because it is one. At least, I've managed to lose a lot of my weight after a woman important to me pointed out it out. It's easier to rationalize it away when you don't think about how your poor health could negatively affect those close to you.
>>
>>18201565
>I'm better than 99,8% of males in my school
Where are you, girl?
>>
File: 1491177127943.jpg (49KB, 460x862px) Image search: [Google]
1491177127943.jpg
49KB, 460x862px
>>18201367
>>18201398
>>18201433
Similar deal.

>Kind of not-super-close friend is obviously attracted on at least a physical level.
>Very unexpectedly end up banging. I started it, 110%.
>Ask him out after and he says he isn't interested/doesn't want to force anything(?)
>Okay bro, that's cool. I'm happy to just bang. (So we do again.)
>He's spent the last three weeks away working; Messaging me consistently over the day with cute daily stuff and sometimes pictures.
>Talking today, I typo'd a word out of a sentence and it seemed like "I'm out on a date."
>His reaction is really disappointed?
>Correct my mistake.
>Suddenly seems super happy and gives a cuter 'goodnight' than usual.

Is he coming down with a bad case of the feels, /adv/?
>>
>>18201565
>Do I have to feel "inferior to males" just because on average women have worse performances, when I'm better than 99,8% of males in my school?
I'm curious, did you actually enter a field where it was usable? I've seen women who obviously had the smarts for STEM never put them in practice.
>>
>>18201622
In Europe.

But high school was ages ago, so it's not really that relevant. It was just an example.
>>
>>18201629
the perfect opportunist. Takes 100% out of all the possibilities you pose to him, not giving anything serious back. Of course he would feel a loss if you started dating somebody
>>
>>18201630
No, I studied medicine.
I've always wanted to become a doctor because I have a genetic illness and I felt a strong need to help others in the same way I was helped.
My plan B was math, tho. I did follow some math classes (basically all the first year of math courses) just for fun.

I was a very good student in high school, but I'm a bit of a "Jack of all trades, master of none" kind of person: I never put enough effort in a subject to become really good at it.
I had top 5% scores in each subject, but was especially good in math, biology and chemistry where I was in the top 1%.
>>
>>18201641
Yeah but he sends cute drunk shirtless pics, and that's more than enough fun for me.
>>
>>18201629
Of course he'd be bummed out if you started dating, he's getting good vibes and casual sex from you and all of that would go away if you were taken off the market. I mean he was upfront about what he wanted so I can't fault him really, but he's getting a pretty good deal out of this.
>>
>>18201652
I never said anyone of you is doing the wrong thing of corse.
Also, he *might* develop feels now, after he realised he may lose you. But flip a coin, it's unpredictable
>>
>get friendly with girl
>tell girl my problems
>feels good to just not keep it in and tell someone
>found out she shows it to her friends and they all laugh

why
what is happening
>>
I slept with one of my coworkers, it was more affectionate than I expected, but it was pretty awkward afterwards when he was still being affectionate.
I left pretty abruptly because he seemed kind of tense about it.
Anywho, what should I do when I see him at work next?
>>
>>18201692
I would say it depends on what you want from it.
>>
>>18201693
I'm not entirely sure, it was something I didn't really expect to happen.
I would be entirely okay with it being a friends with benefits thing so long as he'd understand boundaries, but that's not a conversation for work.
>>
>>18200403
make clear that he understand your message, over obsessive people a no is a yes in disguise,so you should make him feel uncomfortable around you to the point he leaves you alone. of course do that after telling him clearly that you don't want anything with him, preferably in a severe tone
>>
How weird is it to not kiss by the 5th date as a guy? I'm really reserved and not sure I'd be comfortable so soon
>>
>>18201675
you got too confident with people you didnt know or had a good enough relationship. sorry bud
>>
Thoughts based off of this? (We believe that the girl is interested in him)

my friend was in class with the girl he likes. And the professor asks her who you would save, the best friend or the person who will cure cancer.

And this is what happened according to my friend.
"Well basically when the professor asked the question she answered and then when I said wow she turned to me she was like think about it if I had to choose between you and someone I don't know then I would choose you "
>>
File: 1444628227866.png (324KB, 641x651px) Image search: [Google]
1444628227866.png
324KB, 641x651px
A cup females:
Have you ever been made fun of for having a small chest?
>>
I met a cute girl after a tough break-up for me. We went out on a couple of dates, which all went great. To my estimate, we really match. We like the same stuff, we have fitting personalities, etc.

Tonight (a few hours ago, actually), we ended up staying together at her place. We watched a movie, ate, cuddled, kissed, had sex and talked for a long while.

After it was all done, she told me that ordinarily she would've let me stay with her during the night, but still felt a bit uncomfortable and that I shouldn't think anything about it. I accepted it. We kissed and I went home.

Despite her being so nicely direct and honest about it, which I appreciate enormously, I do think about what might've went wrong there.

Earlier today she messaged me to say that she wanted to hang out today, too.

At some point I will ask her about it, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about it. What's your opinion, adv?
>>
>>18201709
Do I just stop talking to her now? I'm so confused

btw im literally autistic
>>
>>18201722
Bestie is an A cup and everyone constantly makes fun of her for her flat chest.
>>
>>18201749
I sure would. Regardless of if you were trusting too quickly or not, showing private texts to friends just to make fun of them makes it abundantly clear she's a shitty person.
>>
>>18201755
I sure hope it's tongue in cheek. While I'm a man that only goes after titty monsters that just sounds pretty shitty otherwise.
>>
>>18201749
the fact that you are asking this annoys and concerns me. that person betrayed your trust and privacy jsut to have some laughs. does this acceptable to you? do not talk to her again. ever. and look for people which you can actually trust, which is going to take time
>>
>>18201774
She's pretty chill about it.
She has a 10/10 body otherwise. She has the best ass I've ever seen and legs for days.
>>
Girls

I feel incredibly frustrated right now. I'm a 26m, never had girlfriend. Only had a few sexual experiences when I was younger but they are bad memories. I'm at the gym right now, and since I've been going the past 6 months and getting /fit/ all I fucking want is to be around cute girls. But the problem is I won't have that opportunity for another 7 months. How do I relax
>>
>>18201803
>But the problem is I won't have that opportunity for another 7 months
how do you figure?
>>
>>18201817

because right now between work and school, I'm swamped during the week. I'm also trying to save money because I'm moving. Right now I'm living at my mothers house to help save for when I move across the country
>>
Are we all introverts here or are there extroverts among us?
>>
File: 1489250234783.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489250234783.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
>>18201646
I need a timestamp. This is big deal.
>>
>>18201646
dude, if you are good looking
>>
>>18201875
I'm extrovert. Male.
>>
>>18201878

That's gross, she was just eating a banana
>>
>>18201749
That person is clearly not worth being your friend so stop wasting time on her.
>>
>>18201875
The majority of people on imageboards are generally introverts. That does not mean an extrovert cannot browse here though. There are definitely a few people I know from /k/ that I'd describe that way.
>>
>>18201878
I don't think I'd ever put a pic of myself on 4chan voluntarily.

>>18201891
I'm not a model, but I'm pretty decent looking.
I have a cute face, I'm in shape, I have nice curves.
>>
File: pepe on the right.jpg (41KB, 599x617px) Image search: [Google]
pepe on the right.jpg
41KB, 599x617px
>>18201916
just blur the face out

stupid
>>
>>18201916
You have to post pic now. It's literally unethical to not do so.
>>
>>18201726
Important question, did she orgasm really fast?
>>
>>18201721
?
>>
>>18201803
>How do I relax

Why ask girls? Shouldn't you be asking guys how to control your manly impulses?
>>
>>18201919
I don't see the point in sharing pics of me online. I rarely do it on facebook or instagram, the only pics of me online are two profile pics I have on basically every social network.

>>18201920
I'll burn in hell.
>>
File: ff6.png (33KB, 200x121px) Image search: [Google]
ff6.png
33KB, 200x121px
Anyone saved pic of miss chest freckle? The idiot one.
>>
im a fucking retard, got drunk, for some reason redownloaded tinder and I popped up on one of my girlfriends friends phones while they were all out.

obviously trust in the relationship just took a dump, how do I salvage this if I even can? we just talked on the phone and I really hurt her badly and I want to make this right again, shes a good girl and im a drunk piece of shit.
>>
>>18201941
Fucking white knight cuck get the fuck outta here!
>>
>>18201949
the fuck are you on about man
>>
>>18201947

Drink less, ask for forgiveness, and if she doesn't give it to you, move on. You are the one that made the mistake here.
>>
>>18201933
Yeah you're right.

Can you help me?
>>
>>18201944
Yeah! I want it too. Will give rare pepe in return.
>>
>>18201957
>>18201944
The dictator?
>>
File: 1491299933077.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491299933077.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>>18201961
Share it you faggot.
>>
>>18201956

Simply put, realize that you'll have to wait. Masturbate regularly (not all the time) and try to be busy with something. Also, dating won't give you value. Get fit to feel good, but it doesn't mean girls will "have" to date you now.

Sorry, but there's no magic trick.

I do think your "six months of wait" is crap, but whatever. If you really can't try to date a bit meanwhile, then do what I said above.
>>
>>18201266
She doesn't have anxiety or anything. I don't think so anyway. She seems pretty extroverted and social. If anything, I'm probably the most socially anxious
>>
>>18201966

I can't now. Where I live the only place that young people can be found is bars, and I don't have the money to waste on that shit. I still live at my mothers anyways, so even if I did have enough time for that shit I couldn't bring them home
>>
>>18201972

Ok, so you can't. As soon as you accept that, really accept that, waiting should get easier. After all, why waste energy on something you can't change?
>>
>>18201941
Just give us a sign that you're a girl.
>>
>>18201976

Yeah I know. Societal pressures doesn't make this easier tho. Also since I've been going to the gym and eating healthy, I think that's raised my T levels.
>>
>>18201981

Fat neckbeards can be horny all the time. I mean, I'm sure thinking about all the changes working out makes on your body is part of enjoying doing it, but come on.

If it's not testosterone, it's society, right? No, it's not. External elements affect you, but in the end you are a person and you can work on your environment to feel a bit more like you want to feel. Work on that.
>>
>>18201989

I don't know what you mean by that last part
>>
>>18201993

Watching bikini volleyball in your free time means having girls in your head. Hanging out with people that ask you "Hey, are you getting a GF already?" all the time means having girls in your head. Etc.

If you do things where hormones or "societal pressure" makes you feel bad, then stop doing that.
>>
>>18201562
How about a follow up, let's say your best friend was cheating on his long distance girlfriend. They've been dating for a year and a half now. Would you tell her for her own sake? I feel like I should but I'd also be kinda stabbing my mate in the back.
>>
>>18201995

The problem is that's literally everywhere.

On TV- girls and sex.
Movies- hot girls
Music- sex
Commercials- hot girls
>>
>>18202008

Yeah, "Steven Universe" gets me hard every time, too.

This is what I mean. You blame the world, but you don't admit that you don't HAVE to be surrounded by sex. I'm playing FTL: Faster Then Light right now, and there's no eroticism there. Watch the fatass of Jim Sterling on youtube and see if that makes you horny. Etc. Etc.

You can have a less sexually charged life. Don't blame the world.
>>
>>18201952
We had a good talk earlier, explained why i fucked up and asked for forgiveness. Told her i do care about her and i dont want this slip up to be the end of it.

Not even sure what i was doing drunk like that. I really hurt her and its killing me
>>
>>18202023

Well, what happened happened. All you can do is never do it again.
>>
>>18202014

I usually just watch Travel tv shows. But they always happen to show attractive girls at some point. Same with when I watch the news. Some of the news anchors are really good looking
>>
>>18202040

And that's enough to get you going? Then stop watching TV man, and don't leave the house. There are pretty girls out there, too.
>>
>>18202045

it doesn't get me "horny". But it does make me feel lonley and make me think about what it would be like to have a girlfriend.

You gotta see it from my point of view. I'm 26 years old. Never had a girlfriend. Never had any positive experiences with women. I was depressed for years and avoided girls because I had shit self esteem. Started turning things around a year ago. Started to get in good shape, and things in track. I feel more "desiresble" now compared to how I felt before. So naturally, now I actually want to be around girls
>>
I need a blonde with big tits. What parts of the world should I move to to maximize my chances?
>>
>>18202087
Any of the scandenavian countries, (norrway, sweden, etc), the American midwest, some of the more northern slavic countries (though they usually aren't places you really want to live for a long time). If you're looking for the plasticky, bimbo kind of look, you're probably best off with LA, Miama, or Malibu.
>>
>>18202087
Norway
>>
File: Future Goddesses Fertility.jpg (219KB, 800x669px) Image search: [Google]
Future Goddesses Fertility.jpg
219KB, 800x669px
>>18202087
Definitly Norway.
>>
>>18202087
Don't come to Norway. Try Sweden instead.

If you come here, I'll kill you.
>>
>>18202061

I'm 25 year-old virgin, I know how you feel. I also know how we feel is up to us. Don't blame TV man.
>>
File: 1490423885106.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490423885106.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
>>18202132
Don't worry, mate. The criteria for even having a shot with a norwegian cutie, is basically being rich by the rest of the world standard + 7-8/10 looks minimum, and higher education (meme degrees not welcome).
>>
File: IMG_0172.jpg (38KB, 776x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
38KB, 776x301px
Hey guys

Recently I got punched in the face by a drunk guy. Broke my skull behind my eyes, and got surgery. Now I have diplopia. I'm worried my bf will find me less attractive. Wondering if it's permanent whether I should wear an eyepatch, consider breaking up if he shows signs of disappointment, or just try to be lesss self conscious. I know he wouldn't break up with me cuz he loves me, I just feel bad about making him date someone who looks freakish. Pic related is me.
>>
>>18202132
Idk about him, but I'm coming. Fuck you
>>
>>18202130
>>18202145
Why are they so fucking good looking up there? It's not fair.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>18202145

Fugggg
>>
I just want some views of what short girls think of short guys (who're still taller then them), do you find they need to make up for the shitty genes in other areas to stand up (intended) to taller dudes? I'm aware this varies per person but still want some opinions on it.
>>
>>18202154
Our brunettes are literally the best in the world. Must see for yourself tier.

But don't come here. At least if you're trying to pick up girls. You'll get rekt.
>>
>>18202101
Thanks for the most complete answer, bro. I'll put these on my map.

>>18202130
>>18202145
How can the rest of the world even compete?
Girls, how do you feel about this?
>>
>>18202147
>Now I have diplopia.
Can't they fix that shit? I had front half of my skull shattered into 6 pieces when I was in my 20's, and I only looked wonky for like 8 months. You just get a cheap doctor or something?
>>
>tfw no tall, sweet as pie artist gf to cuddle with and wake up to every morning
How do I get one?
>>
>>18202169

HAhahahahaha, how about you meet girls and find one you like before building her up in your head?
>>
>>18202162
I don't think it's because of hair colour....

It's because of those insane facial aesthetics.
>>
>>18202145
>>18202130
Y'all should just come to Minnesota if these chicks are what you're into, 7/10 blondes are a dime a dozen here.
>>
>>18202130
>>18202145
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>18202165
To be honest, I haven't looked into it. There are people I work with who have permanent diplopia. But I don't know yet if my case is permanent. Maybe I'm just having anxiety because it's only been a few days.
>>
>>18202147
I wouldn't worry about it too much. A girl I dated when I was younger got severe burns on about a third of her face during the time we were together, and she always cared about the way it changed her appearence a lot more than I did. I mean, I felt her pain and empathized, but it wasn't a turnoff or anything. Looks are more important when you're first getting into it with a girl, but after you've been with her for a while, that kind of thing matters less and less because you love her, so it's super easy to ignore flaws.
>>
File: heh.gif (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
heh.gif
25KB, 640x480px
>>18202179
You guys watered them out over several decades
>>
Hi girls, is it weird if I go on holiday, have a maid in our chalet who i barely talk to, but then spend two hours searching for her on fb to talk to? She is like 20 and i'm 17 btw.
>>
>>18202182
Why is what allowed? Posting women?

>>18202187
You gotta talk to your doc about that, and if he tells you it's perminant, thank him, then talk to another doc. Keep doing that till you've talked to a few different people. I've had some injuries where I had three docs tell me I needed expensive surgery, then the fourth doc taught me a shoulder exercise that fixed me up in a week. It pays to shop around and be skeptical.
>>
>>18202195

This bait is too much. It's obviusly creepy and admits being underage. I cannot believe what I'm seeing.
>>
>>18202194
Pays to live in the Red River Valley, man. Right there in blonde girl heaven.
>>
>>18202189
That makes me feel better, thank you.
>>
>>18202195
>i'm 17 btw.
Mods, etc, etc.
>>
>>18202198
Wow... good thing you did that. I'll talk to my doc soon during my follow up appointment.
>>
>>18202145
Everyone

How do I get a gf like one of these??
>>
>>18200397
This is coming from a guy... Our gender doesn't take hints or subtleties. You're gonna have to tell him you're not interested like that and to leave you alone
>>
>>18202175
How do I meet girls who are tall and sweet as pie?
>>
>>18202215
Read the fucking post you disgusting animal.
>>18202145
>>
>>18200413
You two will probably break up. You and your friend won't as long as you don't royally fuck him over
>>
>>18202220

Start by meeting girls, and then decide what you like.
>>
>>18202211
Alright, wish you the best of luck, hope you heal up good, injuries to the head are always the worst.

Although it occurs to me I should have asked earlier, what was this fight? Did you give as good as you got?
>>
>>18202145
Would one of those even look at a man of color? How fucked am I, on a scale from 1-10?
>>
>>18202145
>The criteria for even having a shot with a norwegian cutie, is basically being rich by the rest of the world standard + 7-8/10 looks minimum, and higher education
Yeah, no. One of my buddies spend 3 months in norway a couple years back on a study program and that fucker was sleeping with a new girl every week, and they were all cute blondes. Maybe you just mean that they have those standards in long term relationships, but if you're just trying to get some ass, I don't think it's anything so ridiculous as all that when it comes to standards.
>>
>>18202236
Dude, don't do this to yourself man.
>>
>>18202236
Are you kidding me? Norway and Sweden are the social justice capitals of the world. Half the girls there go out of their way to date brown guys so that they get some free points in their social progressive score card.
>>
>>18202237
Rape does not count.
>>
>>18200516
Ask him straight up if it's okay
>>
>>18202236
Might depend on the color, but I think you're fine. Arab here, pretty dark, spent 6 months in Denmark a few years ago on a transfer study program, and I had no issue with female attention. Granted, that was before the current refugee situation cropped up, so the mood might have changed since then, I don't know. And full disclosure, I also had the benefit of money, so take that into account.
>>
>>18200528
Anyone regardless of gender pulling that shit should be dropped
>>
>>18202241
Yeah, definitly no. You're thinking of sweden and sweden.

Fucking implying
>>
>>18202242
It wasn't rape unless you consider getting her buzzed and telling her what she wants to hear as being rape.
>>
>>18202230
It wasn't a fight, he was just dancing drunk swinging his arms around, it was a rowdy party. I fell backwards immediately
>>
>>18202023
I forgive you bro..

I was crazy in love with a girl. But at the very beginning of our relationship, there was hardly any emotional bond, because long distance. So I massaged a friend, and held her hand even. When I got home I felt guilty as shit.. I told her what I had done of course, the guilt was eating me up inside. She forgave me, I stayed home more and avoided my female friends to give her some peace of mind. But eventually she did even worse cheating like behavior than me (came home from her friends house with drawings all up her leg) and welp.. I guess I got the recompense of my error I begrudgingly accepted in frustration. I forgave her too.

Your gf should invite you out with her dude. No distractions there.
>>
I want to ask this girl out on a date who I haven't texted for a week. Am I entering bad territory?
I was thinking of saying, " Hey, do you want to meet up for coffee tomorrow?" Then depending on her reply I would name a local coffee joint.
>>
>>18202236
Dude, wtf. Norwegian girls knows better than to judge a man by his colour. If you're a gentleman with a good face, you could go pretty far. Making six figures would help too, as they would prefer to not go down in living standards.
>>
>>18202251
cont.

it was harder to forgive for me I think.. I invested so much in her emotionally due to compatibility, that it backfired on me.

happens.
>>
>>18202249
Ah man, that bites, least you could have gotten a good story out of it, but guess it wasn't meant to be. Still, hope you heal up good. Wishes and prayers. Peace.
>>
>>18202257
>Norwegian girls knows better
There are stupid, vapid, vain people everywhere. Calm down, the light shining off your armor is blinding.
>>
>>18202253
You could just do that. If possible I'd try to make small talk before just asking her on the date out of the blue, but if she's down it won't matter very much.
>>
>>18202269
I'm a skinny autistic pajeet nobody, and have never been treated better than when me and my family vacationed there.
>>
>>18202228
I already know I like girls who are tall and sweet as pie
>>
>>18202253
Do it, but use her name. It increases the odds that she'll respond because it seems more personal.
>>
>>18202266
Thank you anon.
>>
>>18201722
Not in my face but I know some guys called me an ironing board
>>
File: 1488678006365.gif (2MB, 319x249px) Image search: [Google]
1488678006365.gif
2MB, 319x249px
>>18202278
My first instinct is to be an asshole and mock you, but you know what? Good for you anon, I'm glad you enjoyed your time there.
>>
>>18201629
It's reassuring to see chicks too are confused by the whole FwB thing.

Just don't give him any ideas if you see him falling for you and you're not interested in more than just banging.
>>
>>18202289
Wrong image, but whatever, it sort of fits.
>>
>>18202289
kek that gif made the post
>>
>>18202145
I would actually go down on them. I don't even do it for my girlfriend....
>>
>>18202251
I just know ive ruined this thing so bad that I don't know how it can be fixed. I totally undertand her wanting to move on but dammit I want to prove one last time that I care.
>>
>>18202341
I hope she cheats on you.

kys
>>
Girls, don't you get jelly of these girls?
>>18202145
These are the kind of people who have no right to be unhappy, because they get everything handed to them (money, gift, dicks).
>>
>>18202423
>These are the kind of people who have no right to be unhappy, because they get everything handed to them (money, gift, dicks).
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Being rich doesn't make you happy. Being poor and *then* being rich can make you happy, but even then, only rarely. When you get everything free you don't value it. Millionaires and Billionaires aren't on average any happier than the majority of the population.
>>
File: 1483601515596.png (643KB, 1460x784px) Image search: [Google]
1483601515596.png
643KB, 1460x784px
Courting advice needed.

Hit off conversation with girl from collage.
Kinda getting somewhere
Girl shadowed by her fat chick friend.
Basically a human cock blockade.

What do?
>>
>>18202450
Follow them from a distance, wait until the land whale leaves her, then follow her home, wait till she gets inside, and kill her in the night. Use her blubber to make candles and lamp oil. Sell them for a profit, use the money to pay for your next date with qt.
>>
>>18202428
What about genitals? Don't genitals make you happy?
>>
File: 1491169478023.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491169478023.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>18202473
Although the thought had crossed my mind, I think murder might be a bit too much.
And besides i could just wait her out, shes in collage and already like 300lb, how long could she have left? days? weeks at best?
>>
>>18202483
They give you pleasure. That's not the same thing as making you happy.
>>
>>18202488
>how long could she have left?
I have an uncle that's 54 and he's been over 300lbs since he was 16.
>>
I just had my first date ever and it was a huge mixed bag can girls help me with what i should do next.

>take cute chinese girl to resturant
>shes giggling a lot looking me in the eyes a bit and constantly covering her face with her hands throughout
> basically typical guy throughout leading the conversation but being nice
> then get food eat, she decides she wants to get the bill
> i pay ofc but get the impression she didnt want to go on
>but we walk around a bit more she keeps looking at me and giggling etc
>we get off the bus after about 10 minutes of awkward silence and she goes into hug me
>me in awkward mode doesnt like a retard even though i wanted to

Can i salvage it?
>>
>>18202551
Wait she just messaged me thanking me and saying she was a bit awkward because she hadnt slept in a day. Imma ask her out again tomorrow.
>>
>>18202551
>chinese
First mistake.
>girl
Second mistake.
>to restaurant
Third mistake.

Jokes aside, it sounds like she was just really nervous and antsy, like she doesn't date a lot. Just give her some time to get used to you.
>>
>>18201923
I would say so, yeah. Why? Do you reckon she's having me as a quick fuck?
>>
>>18202551
>>18202576
sounds fine just ask her out again ye. but if she tries to hug you again do it obviously. hell you can even be the one to initiate the hug. she just seems really shy/nervous.
>>
>>18202577
Yeah she seemed really attracted so i will.

>>18202593
>>
Hey girls, I dated this sweet-hearted girl for three months, before that she was my best friend for a whole year and a half, helped her get her out of a soul tearing depression, somtinhg that almost made me kill myself for seeing her so spiraled down. 4 months in our relationship she broke up with me, and can't stop thinking she used me to compensate for some holed up frustration inside her (lost our virginity together, said "i love you" for the first time to one another, etc)... Am I wrong (want to be wrong t b h) for thinking like this? I am still very in love with her and her big bloating heart, and can't figure the correct way to say or put my words in order to talk to her anymore. She cares deeply for all her friends, but seems like she doesn't care for me anymore, just superficially?
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.