[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Girlfriend confusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

A little back story, her and I started dating very quickly after my last girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me with a guy from another state she met online.

The first 2 months were great, we were moving pretty quickly but we both talked about it and decided we were good with the pace. She started moving her stuff in (clothes, gaming systems, her cat, ect)

About 2 months in she said she thought we were moving too fast and wanted to take a step back. We went from spending every day together to hanging out once or twice a week.

This brought out some insecurities and paranoia in myself (probably caused by my last relationship) that eventually caused us to break up about a month after that (only 3 months total dating).

It's been about a month since the breakup and she still has most of her things at my house. She texts me every single day. (She always texts first, I make it a point never to text her first) We still go out to dinner once a week or so.

I made it clear I'd like to try and salvage the relationship but she always avoids the question or says something like "I dont think thats a good idea right now" or "I dont want a relationship right now"

So a couple of days ago I finally told her that being friends and talking every day isn't working for me. I need to distance myself for a while so I can have a little bit of time to get over my feelings for you but feel free to come get the rest of your stuff whenever.To which she just responded "okay"

So I stopped texting her, blocked her and unfollowed her on social media. Today she messages me

>Im gonna come get my stuff sometime this week.
>Okay that's great, I didn't expect you to get it so soon. I put everything in the spare room for you.
>I didn't expect you to fall off the face of the earth and block me on social media.
>Excuse me?
>No response for hours
>If you have a problem with something I'm doing, we need to talk about this.
>Still no response

Am I doing something wrong by cutting her off?
>>
>>18200342
Also How should I proceed? Should I call her out or just let it go and ignore her
>>
>>18200342
Look man I'm not being a TRP dickhead. I genuinely think she's cheated on you.

It sounds like something I'd do.
>>
>>18200389
Like before she started distancing herself you mean?

Why not just tell me and get it over with? Whats the point of dragging this whole thing on?
>>
>>18200404
Because she's weighing her options.

Girls can be awful, but they're still human. They don't like change and they crave comfort.

You are that.

IDK if she cheated before, but she is definitely getting cock now.
>>
>>18200440
I mean, yeah I assumed that, but technically we are broken up right now. So does that really matter?
>>
>>18200454
Not at all because you are done with her and giving her stuff back?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.