[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: zmSYUNq.jpg (64KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
zmSYUNq.jpg
64KB, 720x600px
I'm considering a Tinder Profile. Man of nofap, so I actually feel the need to fug a woman. But I haven't actually done one before, so not sure how to go about it.
>>
You take pictures of yourself, try to make yourself look interesting/social/etc. Then you write a profile that says how great you are. Then you swipe right on every woman.

Or you just decide to follow >>18189275 and lie about everything.
>>
>>18200827
>Then you swipe right on every woman
I've had Tinder for about a week, and I've basically only swiping right on girls I think I have some common ground with. Am I really doing it that wrong?
>>
>>18200864
It depends on how fast you want date anon. To maximize number of dates, you swipe EVERYTHING what moves and is unable to outrun you or climb tree.

But if you are looking for one qtie per long period of time, you will eventually score anyway.
>>
Made one today along other dating profiles

Man fuck these things, if I don't treat the girl like shit and be a double she doesn't respond, but I just get bored talking to them

How soon do I see if I can set up a date, texting over these sites is fucking boring
>>
>>18201247
Pros exchange boobs pics, phone numbers, sex jokes and set up date irl under 50 sentences.

Remember if she is evading the date in person, she wants anything but sex / relationship from you. If she wont give you her phone number, you have no way how to confirm if she hasnt forget about about planned date and that is same as not wanting date at all.

And also there are shy girls. But if they are shy even online, chances of her not showing in person are almost certain.
>>
>>18201257
Well I just don't wanna go in for the kill too early, but I feel it we talk too much on the site it ruins the point of meeting and learning about each other.
>>
>>18201260
There is no
>too early
in meeting your loving perfect wife material or sticking your penis into vagina.

Remember everything is allowed in war and love. I am not saying you cant chat to them for few days, but with every passing second some turbo chad can start talking to them and everybody knows you cant compete with chad.

And unless you are very smooth talker who has no problems to keep the converstion going, you risk getting her and yourself bored very quickly.

So how many people live in your location / town / willingnes to travel and how many matches you got?
>>
>>18201274
I'm in denver

No matches so far on tinder, I ran out of likes after sitting on it for 10 minutes 4 hours ago or so. I've gotten some responses on dating sites, but that's about it.

I thought I had a pretty good photo but I guess not if I haven't got matches.
>>
>>18201277
>tinder
I have wild speculation that tinder made "optimalization" in order to make more profit. That even if you got match, it wont tell you right away so you stay there and buy more likes.

They wont make money if everybody got match in first hour. They need you to keep there for as long as possible. Also the fake profiles with robots.

>tldr basically jews are responsible for you not finding true love
>>>/pol/ :-D
>>
>>18201295
I'm on okc and pof

Problem is everyone fucking smokes weed in this God damn state and I'm straight edge as fuck, so I have the choice between like 10 girls total.
>>
>>18201297
I have the same with ciggarets. I look at girl at street: boobs, ass, hair, nice non slut clothes, beautiful smile 10/10 out of my league, then i notice ciggarete in her hand and suddenly she is 2/10 lol bitch get on my level.

I dont know about weed. It isnt as frequent and not that addicting and disguisting as cigs, but I hope for best.
>>
>>18201308
I'm just anti drug in general. I'll tolerate alcohol but that's about it. I would prefer a partner straight edge like me.
>>
>>18200827
How do I male myself look interesting if O can't really just up and go atm?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.