[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if I'm being bullied or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: random.png (35KB, 183x256px) Image search: [Google]
random.png
35KB, 183x256px
So my boyfriend .keeps cumming on me even though he isnt supposed to and I feel really, really bullied. He says that because I'm his girlfriend, it isn't bullying, but I disagree. What should I do?
>>
>>18200078
Tell him to stop? Kinda weird.
>>
If it's something you don't want, but he keeps doing it, then it's bullying. He should be able to respect your wishes if he respects you.
>>
catch it mid-air and rub it in his face and hair
>>
>>18200091
Wiping it off on him is always a good... shall I say "cum back"?
>>
>>18200091
Next time he cums in your mouth, snowball him.
>>
>>18200121

He said he would fight me if I snowballed him :(
>>
Kill him in his sleep.
>>
>>18200126
Sounds like you let some quality guys play with your vaj
>>
>>18200146
We've been dating for a few years, and aside from the whole occasional bullying thing, he's pretty nice.
>>
honestly though, you shouldn't have to take that from a partner. even if it might not be the biggest thing, he's disrespecting you

show him you mean it, fucking punch him or something
>>
Stop being a prude and let him do it if he wants too. Geez its not that hard to be normal..
>>
stop crying about it and deal with it
>>
File: 1491329301019.jpg (123KB, 640x489px) Image search: [Google]
1491329301019.jpg
123KB, 640x489px
Sounds like a lot of tgese answers are chicks. You should break up with him. Your not into him.
>>
>>18200688
I'm plenty into him; just not into that
>>
Hug him while his cum is still on you... Make HIM feel like a human toaster strudel
>>
>>18200155
Some times relationships are built around sacrifice.

Maybe its not something you're not really into just go with it?

if you really dislike it, tell him. from what ive read you guys have a playful relationship with lots of banter, maybe he interpenetrates your "dont" in a playful way ?

Either go with it, for him.

Or tell him not to do it, dont do it in a playful way or during banter. Bring it up in a serious conversation and tell him you dont like it, and would prefer if he didnt do it.
>>
>>18200078
Leave him and be my gf instead. I promise I will respect you and your wishes (will still cum on you though)
>>
>>18201091
I'll consider it, but you'll have to duel him first.
>>
Quit your bitching it is your pkace to please your man and take that cum wherever he wants to shoot or deposit it. Be glad you have someone to cum on you. If you do not accommodate his desires he needs to find someone who will. You bitches need to realize you need to be wild sluts in bed whether you like it or not.
>>
>>18200078
Women are made to be cummed in and on. You what you Whites deserve
>>
dump him for not listening for too long.
>>
It is your place to take that cum shot and enjoy it. Rub it in where he shoots it and suck his dick after to clean up any cum on its tip. Fucking bitches have an obligation to be cum whores for your man. Your the type of bitch that whines when she gets cum and would be whining when she doesn't. A never fucking satisfied biatch!
>>
File: badass.jpg (62KB, 625x483px) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
62KB, 625x483px
>>18203318
fuck off from /adv/, retard
>>
Youre a dumb whore, OP. Take that cum like the filthy slut you are deep down inside. The only reason that your BF does that is because him and everyone else realizes how much of a useless whore you are.
>>
>>18200078
Next time have him cum in your mouth and french kiss him
>>
>>18200078
listen well lady OP. ill tell you this once. its sage advice that will change you
stop being a fucking dumb cunt. be the fucking cum dumpster you are. you are born and bred for it. you service your man and he fucks and nuts on u however he wants. be the slut God intended you to be.
>>
Don't listen to these nerds, OP. It's fucked up that he's doing this against your wishes and it's potentially dealbreaker territory.

That said, it is a pretty normal part of sex. Have you thought about why it bothers you? He shouldn't do it if you don't want him to, but perhaps you should work towards overcoming your dislike of it - preferably with another guy who respects you.
>>
>>18200078
You're not being bullied, but you are being taken advantage of. If you don't like getting spunk on your face then tell him so. If he doesn't respect that give him no sex to get your point across. If he forces himself on you take him to court and end the relationship.
>>
>>18200078
Cuck him
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.