[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bf in deep financial debt, no one to help him except me >his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: vr1-lo.jpg (33KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
vr1-lo.jpg
33KB, 500x308px
>bf in deep financial debt, no one to help him except me
>his aunt (who he hasn't spoken to in years) comes out of no where and offers to help him out, no strings attached
>apparently she had some large inheritance she wanted to share from her late mother, because she didn't share any of his uncle's (her ex husband) inheritance when he passed
>she drags him on for a month so far, ignoring messages, with no results and just excuses
>no clue why she is doing this
>i snoop and find out she owed someone else money too; not sure if they got their money back, but they seemed skeptical
>she's a single mother of 3, and appears shabby and trashy, like she's on welfare... (apparently she doesn't have a job)
>mfw bf is still hanging on to hope that she will deliver

the problem is; she made a VERY GENEROUS offer to keep sending my bf money every month. my belief is she made a promise she can't afford to deliver... but is having trouble trying to scrounge up the money she promised and keeps making excuses to extend her deadlines.

i want her to stop baiting my bf and tell him the truth. i want my bf to stop hoping for this woman to give him money that's never going to come. he is so desperate, and does not need this kind of false hope... he's been making plans around this forever and it's making me so angry and sad.

what can i do in this situation?? she keeps baiting him, and my bf keeps falling for it.
>>
>>18200058
Get a new bf?
>>
>>18200062
he's a good person and someone i can trust... he's also been there for me when i needed him. i'm not about to dump him over something that is basically his aunt's fault.
>>
>>18200066
His debt is his aunt's fault?
>>
>>18200083
no, it's complicated...
after his uncle (as mentioned) passed away, his last girlfriend died shortly after in a car crash. he was very close to both obviously (the uncle was like his father figure), and he fell into deep depression. he doesn't have his biological parents around either, but neither of them were involved in his life anyways and had left him at a very young age.

there's a lot more, but that's the gist of it.

not to mention, his health had prevented him from getting a lot of jobs. he's been getting better, but this thing his aunt is doing? it's needlessly cruel.
>>
>>18200100
My lord you both sound like train wrecks.
>>
>>18200083
>leaving someone because of debt

It isn't a life killer you know.
>>
>>18200105
thanks for the bump i guess

>>18200106
i believe this as well; the debt is huge but not impossible to manage. he just needs to find a solid job that isn't physical.

unfortunately, his aunt for some reason decided to dangle a carrot in front of him and stringing him along. while i believe she has good intentions, she is clearly not a very intelligent woman...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.