[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related. My gf has her sides like this. She used to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_3973.jpg (56KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3973.jpg
56KB, 640x385px
Pic related. My gf has her sides like this. She used to have a smoking hot , trimmed bod. Now it looks like (pic) with stretch marks. She let her body go and now i find myself looking at sexy women , wishing i had a girl with a nice bod. Been contemplating dumping her to find a girl who takes care of herself. Am i an asshole for having standards? What do?
>>
If she looks like that, it's because her pants are too small.
>>
>>18199888
Dump her. If she can't be assed to take care of herself as your girlfriend, she'd definitely allow herself to go to shit if you got married. It'd suck to be stuck married to a landwhale.
>>
File: IMG_3415.jpg (59KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3415.jpg
59KB, 500x513px
>>18199891
>>
>>18199891
this, take her shopping OP.

also
>Am i an asshole for having standards?
Not at all.
>What do?
Talk to her about it, but be sneaky. Have you let yourself go as well? Could you improve your body? Make it a mutual project of sorts, to help each other self-improve. Or just make it about you and ask her to come along for runs and stuff, I don't know.
>>
File: IMG_3419.jpg (38KB, 536x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3419.jpg
38KB, 536x399px
>>18199908
OP here. Im in great shape. I hit the gym 4 days a week, and run 2 miles every weekend. I already tried taking her to work out or run, she almost threw up doing a lap around the local park. She weighs 140 rn. A not good looking 140. Her cute face is pretty much one of the few reasons for me keeping it together.
>>
>>18199891
Ooooooo man she broke af cant get clothes that fit her. Hurry and leave before she turns to whoring herself out
>>
File: IMG_3916.jpg (26KB, 436x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3916.jpg
26KB, 436x477px
>>18199908
Nigha if u dk then why speak
>>
>>18199888

Nah, I think it's worth breaking up.

When I'm in a relationship I'm actually MORE prone to be in good shape, because someone's seeing me naked on the regular and I don't wanna let that shit go. If someone just starts eating and gaining weight now that they've "caught" someone, it's a bad sign.

Now, there's some slight exceptions here - specifically if there's something in her life that's causing her to eat more, causing undue stress, or something like that, and it's a matter of weathering the storm and supporting her. No one is perfect and people can weight wobble a little bit.
>>
>>18199920
are you dead set on not confronting her about it?

if so, I guess you could try to gain some control over what she eats, like if you're cooking make it healthy, if she asks you to pick up cheetos you forget, that kind of thing. other than that sounds like you have to get used to her new self or dump her
>>
>>18199936
OP here. Well her family was torn apart by a pedo case with cops. No convictions just a lot of limitations when it comes to family getting together. Ive never been out of shape in my entire life, she has , on occasion , told me she doesnt want to workout. She just wants to take detox drinks nd tea like the weight will walk off her body. Even i called her stupid for her logic. Shes lazy af, i mean she does cook for me nd helped me a couple times when i was in a bind. But damn, im always cleaning up after her no joke she lets our room pile up with her laundry like a fucking hoarder. We just moved out of a leased apt ( it expired) i was always cleaning. I feel like its carrying onto her physically now. I feel hella shady..
>>
>>18199936
OP here. Should i add that it has affected me sexually. She has a nice bubble butt that has turned to cellulite , its getting harder to get off to that. The sex is starting to become scarce becAuse i choose to avoid it. Yeah, i should probably get a new gf.
>>
File: IMG_3460.jpg (53KB, 549x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3460.jpg
53KB, 549x562px
>>18199946
Ive confronted her. We all know how that goes.
>>
>>18199888

i like how men are so ready to abandon ship when long term gfs or wives gain weight but when a chick leave she's demonized as a gold digger and the scum of the earth. Women want men who can best provide for them and men want the most beautiful women, no one is better than the other, it's just fucking genetics. leaving your gf because she gained a little weight is way more shallow than being a gold digger, if we should go there.
>>
File: IMG_3213.jpg (12KB, 230x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3213.jpg
12KB, 230x240px
>>18200003
Adapt and survive moderfucker
>>
File: IMG_3179.jpg (42KB, 519x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3179.jpg
42KB, 519x429px
>>18200003
Hey, you, yeah you. U must have ugly children with that logic. No one wants to give birth to a fucking monkey looking turd
>>
>>18200003
Neither a golddigger or a man who ditches his girlfriend for losing weight are worth being with, nor are they likely to have successful relationships. Neither sort of person is to be admired, and it doesn't matter who is judged more - they're both going to be miserable
>>
File: IMG_3127.jpg (50KB, 427x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3127.jpg
50KB, 427x291px
>>18200023
Hay goiz ! We found the single, lonely, and entitled faggot
>>
>>18199888
>Asshole for having standards
No. Physical attraction is important. But at least ask her to lose weight before jumping the gun like that.
>>
File: IMG_3967.jpg (94KB, 640x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3967.jpg
94KB, 640x935px
>>18200035
Ask her? Should we all just walk onto a loaded mine field?
>>
File: IMG_1396.jpg (69KB, 599x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1396.jpg
69KB, 599x825px
>>18200023
U sound like an old fucking man
>>
>>18199888
mmm giver er to me
>>
File: IMG_3174.jpg (65KB, 632x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174.jpg
65KB, 632x459px
>>18200060
Sheeeeit niggaa aisle take er nigga boi shell be my bitch nd sheeeit nigga yeee nigga boo boo niga boi yee
>>
>>18200003

I would encourage a woman to leave a shitty situation too. Keep in mind this dude isn't married. The mileage on my advice changes on your situation. When you're married, you need to show more dedication, but it's still shitty of a woman to get fat and cut off all her hair, just like it's shitty of a man to get fat and give up too.

All that said, leaving someone because they've stopped taking care of themselves is not less shallow than leaving someone because they've stopped being a resource that you can leech off of.
>>
You sound like a whiny bitch op. Sure people can have standards but you seem like the type to find a flaw in everyone. Is this really that important of a worry to you? Did you commit to a long term relationship with this girl purely because of physical attractiveness? You're going to have a shallow and boring life son
>>
File: IMG_3976.jpg (45KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3976.jpg
45KB, 534x401px
>>18200076
Did someone say Leech?
>>
File: IMG_2069.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2069.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>18200089
Every1 got flaws lil nigga
>>
If she refused to help herself then you can stay a bit longer as support and be help her by seeing her side of things if she is depressed she probably needs someone you to wake her into realizing how she has let herself go

Also don't call her stupid of fault her logic this might lead to more stubbornness be humble about it and maybe show her research that there is really nothing scientific about detoxing, reason with her without being condescending or provoking.
Sometimes going shopping for clothes does wake a person up so do try that
The thing is this someone who has just laziness and is adding few pounds which can be frustrating but in the long term of things its really far better than many girls out there,I feel you are frustrated and it's affecting you which is understandable but honestly i feel you can turn this situation if you deal with it properly.

If this all fails or has already failed then I guess there is no other solution but to move on with your life even if you appear as a jerk you would already know you tried to work with the situation though long term women and their bodies constantly change and eventually you will have to either better your technique to motivate them to work out or constantly change girlfriends
Good luck sorry if this was long
>>
>>18199888
I'm female, if she's refusing to fix herself and you've tried to speak to her about it, then find a new girlfriend. It has happened to me (gained hella weight from being stressed and never eating), and can say it helped; I'm in pretty good shape now. Sucked at first but she'll get over it, she's a grown woman. No need to make yourself stay with someone you aren't attracted to anymore.
>>
>>18199888
my wife had a smoking hot body but in her early 20's her hormones went fucking crazy and she bloate dout. then 3 kids. so now i just fuck hotter women while i encourage her on her quest for her hot body back. itll take time but until then im smashing the pussy of a hot 40yr milf who is cheating on her loser limp dick beta hubby
>>
>>18199920
>run
Typical fit-retard. You have been fit your whole life. You either had good parents, school, friends or dare I say GENETICs predisposition to keep active.

You cant take FAT person and made them run. Running is basically pinnacle of human fitness body. You have to own trained hearth, lungs, very trained muscles on legs and your brain has to be used to feel like shit so it ignores all the exhaustion and sort of pain when you run longer than 1 minute. Even most body buiders cant run for shit. You have to train for that to be used for it.

I think there is no worse way how to make fat person fit than to make them run. I am recovering ex fatass so I know it first hand.

The first step on how to unfatten somebody is to cut their DIET. And not in retarded way. Vegetables and fruit she will hate wont do it. If you arent allowed to eat as much as you were used, at least you have to eat something you enjoy. You cant expect person to eat little (hunger) and "healthy" (disgust).

>>>/fit/ read sticky, cut her diet, make her count calories to realize that one smoothie = 2 steaks so she rather has steak then shitty fast food garbage and adopt some low impact sport like swimming or at least educate yourself at coach to 5K to see how slowly she has to progress to not die in middle.

If you want fit gf, you have to make her LIKE her new LIFESTYLE. Forcing her to run will just make her hate sport more than anything.
>>
>>18199920
>I already tried taking her to work out or run, she almost threw up doing a lap around the local park.

You think maybe this is possibly because she's out of shape and you took her long distance running?

I now understand why you so obsessively try and keep in shape: It's to cover up the fact you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>18201193
>Running is basically pinnacle of human fitness body.

You can't be serious.

Since when did a basic human function, one which we used millions of years in order to survive, become a pinnacle trait of physical fitness. I'm not even the guy you responded to. I just felt thr need to point out how silly this sounds.

On topic - OP, remember: it is literally impossible to be OVERweight without OVEReating. you're body can't store excess calories unless you GIVE IT excess calories to store. Humans are kinda cool, but we can't create energy from nothing. In order to lose weight, literally all she needs to do is consume less calories, or continue consuming the same amount of calories, but do more physical activity. I think the latter would be preferrable since it would make her healthier in the end as opposed to just thin.
>>
>>18201324
>basic human function
You are right. In the dark age when we used to hunt antelopes in africa and run them to death by exhaustion under sun it was what we have evolved for.

But human body is very effective to WALK. Not run mind you. Even the fat people can walk for hours with some encouragement. But running? If you were kid who used to run just for fun, you wouldnt notice. Maybe you consider ability to run one hour straight in some mild speed as basic as breathing.

But let me tell you, we fat kids with fat / bad parents we hated running with passion. It just reminded us how worthless we were in pe classes. And most girls had very mild classes so they never really run at all.

To be able to run longer distance without feeling like shit you have to be as fit as it can get. And most people from big cities are anything but fit. Even when i got myself on healthy 20 bmi, the struggle to run is still there. I think I will force myself to do it eventually, but right now running is misery and there are no sign for me that it will get better soon.

Really running isnt complicated or hard when you are fit. But for most fatasses (or even just skinny fat averages) it is probably the most hard thing you can do.
>>
>>18199888
Nothing wrong with a little thickness OP.
>>
>>18201354
If you have lived a life of gluttonous excess or have some disability beyond your control, then yes, running would be hard.

Generally speaking, running is a basic thing to do. Bernie Sanders, a man in his mid 70's -- not some fitness athlete -- can do it.

For some people, it's hard. But that isn't to say it is the pinnacle of human fitness. 5 year olds do it while playing t-ball.
>>
>>18201364

>Bernie Sanders, a man in his mid 70's -- not some fitness athlete -- can do it.

Bernie Sanders awkwardly jogs, not runs. There's a difference.

And there's a difference between running a short distance and long distance running. One of those things most people can do. The other not so much.
>>
>>18201364
Well, to get the argument going, which sport do you consider as a sign of having (top?) fit body?

And if you say things like triathlon or football, these guys would be dead / useless if they didnt train run every day.in some form.
>>
File: 1489261999929.jpg (424KB, 1280x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1489261999929.jpg
424KB, 1280x1557px
She is just beeing herself.
>>
>>18201354
No pain, no gain.
>>
File: IMG_1994.jpg (254KB, 837x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1994.jpg
254KB, 837x764px
>>18200042
Dude what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you save a picture like that to your computer?
>>
File: IMG_3139.jpg (127KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3139.jpg
127KB, 400x400px
>>18201706
>>
Yeah you're a raging asshole, for sure
>>
Normal fkn fags, the lot of you
>>
>>18202111
Nah I agree with him, wtf dude.
>>
>>18201706
>>18202126
>>18202144
That's not even entry level snuff. Did you come fresh off the boat from Reddit or something? If so I suggest turning around and running far, far away before it's too late for you.
>>
>>18200042
What the fuck happened here

Why are people so evil
>>
>>18199888
>"Am i an asshole for having standards"
not an asshole or high standards, just shit taste
>>
>>18200042
>>18201706
>>18202159
I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at, tbqh
>>
File: taken bait.jpg (27KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
taken bait.jpg
27KB, 225x225px
bait

op is somewhat genuine but being inflammatory for attention
>>
>>18199888
I fucking love muffin tops. A little pudge on women is so hot.
Just tell her she should lose weight. You could always just talk to her
>>
>>18203096
stop bumping

sage
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.