[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks are some important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

My friend called me a virgin today, and I am not even a virgin. I am pissed. What is it, do I act like a virgin? I don't think so. But I look like a virgin(weak manlet, kid face). I know, people judge you from your looks, ALWAYS. So no matter how many bitches you fuck, if you look beta you will be treated like you. It's very frustrating.
>>
What are you, 13? Get the fuck over it man.
>>
I bet you are a virgin.
>>
>>18199877
I KNOW RIGHT? But I want to feel RESPECTED by someone, is it so much to ask? Respect is something essential in life.
>>
>>18199887
Respect is earned!

Are you a virgin?
>>
>>18199881
I lost my virginity recently but most people don't really know though. It's not like I want to brag neither.
>>
>>18199893
I really don't believe you. And even if you are telling the truth, the fact that you didn't even bother defending yourself makes you more useless as a man than a virgin.
>>
>>18199899
I didn't defend because he said 'Virgin' like in very low voice, and when I asked him what had he just said, he said 'Nothing'. So that ended there. Maybe he didn't say virgin, to be honest I might be paranoid. People always mucked me for being a virgin, but not this guy in particular.
>>
>>18199910
Lmao if people wouldn't believe you if you said you're not a virgin, you have bigger problems
>>
>>18199869
There are two solutions to this.

1. Stop being such an insecure little bitch.

2. Work out and train enough to look like less of a ninny.
>>
>>18199914
But I don't think I have any problems. They just see I look like a 14 year old and think I am a permavirgin then. They asume without even knowing me.
>>
File: 1387267488327.gif (2MB, 360x238px) Image search: [Google]
1387267488327.gif
2MB, 360x238px
>>18199869

>My friend called me a virgin today, and I am not even a virgin. I am pissed. What is it, do I act like a virgin? I don't think so.

We have no clue what kind of person your friend is or what is on their mind. Next question.

>if you look beta you will be treated like you

Bullshit. People will only treat you how you allow yourself to be treated. You can try to ditch that responsibility all you want but the fact of the matter is that you don't have the backbone to set the guidelines for how you would like to be treated and enforce them.

It doesn't matter what you look like, if you take control of your social life and actually stand up for yourself people will treat you the way you demand to be treated. If you act like a bitch and let yourself be people's doormats then they'll treat you whatever way they want.
>>
Yes, maybe I should stop caring so much about this crap. It wasn't such a big deal, he might even have said a different word. The thing is people always bothered me for being a virgin, until I decided to stop being one. So I started dating an ugly girl who was in love with me, just so people would not call me virgin anymore. And we had sex. But only for that sole purpose. And I really get pissed when I get called a virgin now, because it looks like everything I did was for nothing.
>>
>lose virginity for the sake of losing your virginity
>don't even defend yourself when someone calls you a virgin
That tells me that it wasn't your virginity that made you pathetic. And you fucked an ugly girl for nothing
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>18199976
>>
>>18199965
Plz no bully I did defend myself, when I asked him what he had just said he said 'Nothing' so that was it. What was I supposed to do?
>>
>>18199986
That's not defending yourself, you moron.

You're still pathetic in a multitude of ways and you still fucked an ugly girl for nothing.
>>
>>18199987
Well fuck you then faggot. I was not sure what he had said
>>
>>18199992
Oh, it IS capable of defending itself.
>>
>>18199869
>worried greatly about what people think about you
>scared of being called a virgin
>insecure about being judged
>"fucks bitches"

Jesus Christ, how small is your dick, dude?
>>
File: IMG_0965.png (729KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0965.png
729KB, 640x1136px
>>18199869
I know OP, how about u tell him u can prove to him that ur not a virgin wink wink
>>
>>18199869
It's how you walk, the virgin walk. If you're doing the virgin walk you're 100% a virgin, don't try to fool us op.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 640x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 640x682px
>>
>>18199869
>>18199887
That's all we really want, it's love from someone else...
>>
>>18200006
Very clever, anon
>>
>>18199869
You know who would complain like this?
That's right: A fucking VIRGIN.
>>
>>18199869
getting this offende because someone calls you a virgin is something a virgin would do desu senpai
>>
>>18199869
God damnit I love you Emma Stone.

Please please be my girlfriend.
>>
>>18201547
this
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.