[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tell her I like her without being weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: C2CR6QA.jpg (62KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
C2CR6QA.jpg
62KB, 640x476px
I'll spare you the boring details but basically this girl and I have known each other for a month or so. I feel like we've flirted but idk maybe that's just her personality. We've hung out a few times but never said it was a date and usually her friend was there. I've developed a huge crush on this girl but I like her as a friend too. I want to tell her I like her but I don't want her to think i'm weird or make things awkward and she stops talking to me? I also don't want to talk to her friend about it because she would just go tell her anyway. What do?
>>
Ask her out on a date date, if she asks if you like just be like, "duh, are you retarded?"

> and she stops talking to me?
if she isn't your gf why do you care that she stops talking to you?
>>
>>18199544
Just ask her if she what's to go out to dinner sometime. she'll get the message
>>
OP I had a similar sitch but it was way shittier

>hang out with girl for months
>like her alot
>ask her if she wants to go on a date with me in front of her friend
>she says yes
>dont see her for 2 weeks and then we never go on date
>stop hanging out with her

I still fucking cringe when i think about it.

We ended up hanging out like 6 months later and we made out once. God damnit, why did you make me remember this op u cuck
>>
this is relevant to me, bump
>>
>>18201268
This is what i'm afraid of. I'm fucking crushing hard but I don't want to spill my spaghetti and have her never talk to me again.
>>
>>18199544
>expressing your attraction to the opposite sex and asking someone out on a date is "weird"

Gen Z, everybody
>>
File: IMG_0618.jpg (118KB, 728x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0618.jpg
118KB, 728x746px
>>18199544
I'm in the exact same situation you are in pal, been talking with this girl for a month now and can't tell if she's flirting with me or that's just her personality. Anyway i like the girl as a friend but have been starting to develop feelings as well i asked her to hang out a couple of times and it's been alright I'd like to tell her one day without being weird as well stay strong my man theirs plenty of women out their if it doesn't work out.
>>
It's always going to be awkward. There's never a perfect moment, just lost opportunities. People usually figure this out by the time they're 16.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.