[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to move to the US to marry someone older than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: BOTPIC.png (47KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
BOTPIC.png
47KB, 508x508px
Is it worth it to move to the US to marry someone older than me?

This will sound weird, but I am in a very unique situation.
I've been talking with someone hitting their 60ties, don't ask why.
It became apparent they were in love with me. Keep in mind I'm only 19.

She is a successful business owner, and specialize in investing, meaning they have accumulated quite a noticeable amount of wealth.

Before you ask why me in particular, It has a certain amount to do with shared sexual interests, as well as personality. She finds my general interests and aspirations to align with hers, which is true.

They said if I am willing to move to the US, they will arrange marriage both for potential inheritance (She has no children), as they don't want me to be left with nothing, as well as getting Citizenship sorted.

My own country is in the EU and allows Dual Citizenship.

The thing is, it is very intimidating for me to move to the US, as it will mean I have to replant my whole life in a different country. Although I do also have feelings for her, and I also see this as the economically rational choice, I don't know if I should pursue this.

Anyone got any thoughts or stories about this?

Naturally I am open to answer any questions to clear things up.

TL;DR: Living Corpse wants to marry and live with me. She lives in US, I live in EU. Should I?
>>
>>18199499
Niggas would kill for such a golden opportunity. Dual citizenship is the bees knees, especially if its with America, let alone an inheritance to boot
>>
>>18199499
You get free poon and plunder, not to mention citizenship. Do it OP
>>
>>18199499
fuck, man.

but why would tou call her a living corpse if you want to fuck her?
>>
>>18199499
who is they?
>>
>>18199519
>>18199528
I like the support, I was afraid people would tell me it was fucked up.

>>18199540
>but why would tou call her a living corpse if you want to fuck her?
Same reason I would call myself a cockloving faggot on here, insulting yourself is what the cool kids do.

>>18199550
What do you mean?
>>
>>18199571
>they will arrange marriage both for potential inheritance
>>
>>18199499
Moving from EU to USA is crazy unless there is tons of free money involved and since in this case there very likely is, go for it.

> as it will mean I have to replant my whole life in a different country
It is hard but unlike some refugee, you have the benefit of knowing someone and moneys. You'll be fine.

Although I'd be careful with the "living corpse" idea, rich people easy reach their 90s.
>>
>>18199585
Oh I think I just messed up. Meant inheritance and citizenship.

>>18199621
I feel the same.
I guess living for a long time is not a huge issue in itself. She straight up said if I feel the need to fool around with other girls then its fine,

The free money is a defo. I'd call her upper middle class in the higher percentile.
Not the stupidly-rich-mansion-and-several-sports-cars type tho.

Still, its a lot of free money both while she is alive and when she leaves.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.