[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem with a certain girl. Basically, we are on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Lynkkö.jpg (50KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
Lynkkö.jpg
50KB, 957x621px
I have a problem with a certain girl.

Basically, we are on the same course at uni. Last year I asked her out and told her I liked her and she rejected me. I got over her in about a month but I still have to see her. While it doesn't concern me normally, her presence fucks up the social events when I go out with people from uni.
She's pretty much a bitch and she takes joy in trying to fuck me up socially. Though I don't care about her normally, I subconsciously still care what she thinks about me (even if I think she's a stupid skank now) and try to get her to respect me. Pretty much a lose-lose situation since I can't get angry or she will make others see me as a sperg. It just feels like shit.

Any idea how to solve this apart from avoiding her? I know she won't respect me no matter what and I think I shouldn't care about the respect of such a person anyway.
>>
>>18199496
This is why you don't take advice from here by listening to that old bullshit ''just ax her out you have nothing to lose ;))''.
>>
File: whaat.jpg (37KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
whaat.jpg
37KB, 500x333px
>>18199496
>She's pretty much a bitch
What the fuck does she even do?
>>
>>18199515
>''just ax her out you have nothing to lose ;))''.
You really don't. Even if this happens to you it isn't actually a problem.

>>18199496
The girl is trying to troll you because she is a bitch, and the best counter for a troll is just to not care man.
If you truly make yourself not care you will eventually find an opportunity to judo flip her bitch energy back onto herself.
She will be beaten and slink away, and possibly crawl back because she will sense the alpha.

Find humor in how inane and petty she is. Feel superior. That is how you will get respect.
>>
Just get really really really angry.
Solves all problems.
>>
B
>>
>>18199647
I actually only have a few months of uni left, it's my last year. She's part of my friend circle though so perhaps I'll have to see her again.
Also shouldn't I not care about her respect? Though I appreciate your tips.
>>18199701
More likely I would be seen as a sperg.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.