[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm new to being a "man" and having a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2414x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2414x2448px
Hey, I'm new to being a "man" and having a lot of money.

I am atttactive, and do have money, but it seems the more I know the more I see that every single fucking woman ever that I've seen on this planet is willing to cheat on their husband or boyfriend for someone who is more attractive or has more money.

Why can't they just fucking stick with their man and build them up and actually "try" in life??

Is Christianity even a thing?
>>
>>18199487
>Hey, I'm new to being a "man" and having a lot of money.

>I am atttactive, and do have money,

Your interests determine who you associate with. I am short, fat, and poor. My girlfriend of 6 years and I have two cats. You wouldn't consider her attractive either.

But she has never cheated. Our life is good.

Your problem is you're pursuing shallow vanity, but also judging other people around you for chasing the same shallow vanity.

Who is the problem? Them, or yourself?

Think about it for a second.
>>
In realizing what you're realizing now, I've decided only to invest my deepest emotions in women that I intend to propose to. If the payoff isn't going to be huge, the investment is not worth it, meaning I'm tired of wasting my heart on thotties that aren't going to pan out.

This is probably part of being a man anyway. Falling in love with random chicks for no reason is not mature.

>But what if your wife cheats on you?
Yeah. That's the real question.
>>
>>18199498
all OP said is that he's
>growing up and has more money
>starting to get concerned that women aren't faithful
>is questioning the validity of Christian values

where you got all of that other supposed info about him, and where you and your girlfriend come into this picture, is a mystery to me
>>
the human brain isn't designed for monogamy, and in post-agrarian western society, it isn't even beneficial. there is room to stray with a sense of personal safety and a mind set on seeking out the best possible life for itself (best means something different nowadays, but whatever) will never be satisfied. this is never going to change and it will continue causing heartbreak after heartbreak until we wise the fuck up and do away with our outdated norms surrounding romantic and family life
>>
>>18199507

Context.
>>
>>18199498
>she has never cheated

says you
>>
>>18199510
>in post-agrarian western society, it isn't even beneficial

holy shit can someone get me a reporter on the line

>outdated norms surrounding romantic and family life
yeah well the future where modern life somehow adapts to accommodate group raising of each other's kids is far away. it's probably not even a good idea - I wouldn't trust another person with my car, let alone my child.

I think that a two-parent relationship is probably the most optimal way of raising a kid, but you guys are going to use people cheating as an excuse to TEAR DOWN THE WALLS OF TRADITIONAL SOCIETY THAT HOLD US BACK

hold your horses there, buddy
>>
>>18199487
>Being this insecure about potential infidelity in women
>"I'm new to being a 'Man'"

Yeah, I can tell.
>>
>>18199534
ugh that was a fucking worthless post

you think you're so developed because you don't care that most women are going to cheat on you and fake orgasms
>>
>>18199510

...except it's more than the "norm" that causes pain when somebody cheats.

Let me get this straight: rather than admit that it's wrong to betray someone's trust, we should just make a new social rule that it's not normal to expect or want monogamy?

If somebody makes the expectation of exclusivity clear in a relationship, and if the partner agrees to be in the relationship, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with expecting or wanting monogamy. Just because you believe monogamy is unreasonable doesn't mean that everybody has to believe the same thing.

I would bet money that you also find yourself frustrated at the thought that some Christians, Muslims, and Jews would prefer that society enforce adherence to a religion.
>>
>>18199487

How much is "a lot of money"?
>>
>>18199543
>maybe we should be open and accepting and...
haha yeah good luck pal
>>
>>18199543
I never said that betraying trust isn't wrong. Nor do I think that it isn't. I do think that the level of trust needed for a healthy monogamous relationship is unreasonable to expect of someone. We all know it, we all to some extent worry about our partner straying (have you been to this board?) and we won't bat an eye in surprise when it finally happens. It's merely another battle lost in the war that is love, my friend. I'm telling you, polygamists are the happiest people on the planet.

You do romance however you want, but don't come here crying why over inevitabilities.
>>
>>18199578
>admit it, nobody can do monogamy
except for the people who can, including me. I won't let you define me or ignore the fact that plenty of people are capable of monogamy

>I'm telling you, polygamists are the happiest people on the planet
citation?

>you do romance however you want, but don't come here crying why over inevitabilities
I'd never actually come here for serious advice.

Also you haven't presented a viable alternative to monogamy when it comes to raising children in modern society.

and what the person you're replying to was trying to say has obviously zooped right over your head just like I expected

so piss off
>>
>girls racking up 100s of sexual partners on tinder
>guys doing everything they can to sleep with as many women as possible
>still thinking somehow humans are inherently monogamous and cheating is the worst thing in the world.

The way I see it, if you've already had sex with someone other than your current spouse, you've already cheated.

get over yourselves.
>>
>>18199599

just because you fuck someone else doesn't mean you can't still raise your child.

lmao, once you have a kid you can never have sex again.
>>
>>18199607
so your point is not well-defined or coherent, and yet you go on to uh...basically make up points for me that I never stated.

yeah piss off. you aren't capable of rational discourse. go do a group fuck or something.
>>
>>18199604
>>18199618

It's not the point you're trying to make that annoys me. It's the fact that you're a child who isn't capable of rational discourse.
>>
Okay so is marriage and kids bullshit and made up?

I want monogamy and to be loved and cared for not just to be pursued by many woman.

So many woman come
Onto me but none of it interests me
>>
>>18199510
>the human brain isn't designed for monogamy
the human brain isn't designed to abstain from murder either, but society tells us there's consequences for some things

infidelity used to have the consequence of murder, and still sometimes does
>>
>>18199599
You're delusional. Mutual submission is no way to live.

I've met polygamists on several occasions and while it's completely anecdotal I'll say that they've all exuded a certain carefree confidence I haven't felt in anyone else. The friendliest people I've had the pleasure of meeting, the lot of them. They don't see you as a sexual threat the way a monogamous couple would. They obviously have their closed or semi-closed group relationships but it's not the same. It's all very malleable, very dynamic and indecisive.

>Also you haven't presented a viable alternative to monogamy when it comes to raising children in modern society.
Everyone takes care of their own fucking children. It's not that hard. I don't get why polygamy would cause an issue here.

>and what the person you're replying to was trying to say has obviously zooped right over your head just like I expected

Mmm, yes. This is a very good argument. Very clear. Very concise.
>>
>>18199631
ya dud eit's not reel

just a spook
an illusion

ur not actually seeing any monogamy it's a hologram

everyone is having sex with black men. the only solution is to have a sex dungeon and raise each other's kids in a commune.

>>18199656
the human brain isn't designed, for one

and yeah a lot of great things are unnatural, like medicine, space exploration, and so on

everyone's got their philosopher cap on today but I'm not exactly buying it
>>
>>18199662
stopped reading because you are an ideologue who doesn't believe in different preferences. you're basically a Nazi for chocolate ice cream instead of accepting that some people can have vanilla and others chocolate. eat my butt and spin out.
>>
>>18199656
Yeah. But I mean.

Listen.

I'm a business man in my early 20s.

I have a lot of life ahead, but I would love eternal life, that's why I'm Christian. But we don't know.

It's easy to follow the rules of Christianity for me
The things that make me happy is actually a marriage and kids.

My thing is, is fake love constant and forever

Or is there someone out there as successful as I am that wants a marriage and kids other than for my money?

I want someone to notice my wittiness and to not have all these social apps with deleting messages and.. Just fucking liars and cheaters

All I want in life is a group of male friends who aren't fucking gay to enjoy my money with

And I want to go home to my wife and kids and let her have friends who don't just want to fuck me too.

Is this fucking possible? Life is starting to piss me off, and I am not the type of individual to get pissed off.

If life was a person I would murder them.
>>
time to kill yourselves
>>
>>18199656
well, murder is under most circumstances rationally and morally indefensible. """cheating""" is not imo
>>
>>18199487
>be poor
>be average looking skinny manlet (5'9)
>had 3 girlfriends, not a single one cheated on me
Maybe it's just you, anon? If you don't offer them anything more than money and looks, it's given that people will eventually look for more.
>>
>>18199675
>5'9
>claims manlet
Fuck off man, unless your below 5'5, your not a manlet
>>
>>18199668
it's possible but it's just hard
the truth is there aren't laws enforcing organized, logical behavior anymore. it's difficult to get people to behave in a way that makes sense

here we have people arguing for and against monogamy.

in an ideal world people would
a.) be honest about what they want
b.) pick either monogamy or polyamory
and WHOA HOL UP
c.) adapt and choose either monogamy or polyamory at different stages in their life

instead we mostly have people behaving in this incoherent, illogical fashion, like you referred to in the "Tinder apps" and so on.

and it's kind of a disgrace

You're a moderately successful business man in your 20's. You're probably defined your life goals. You're probably somewhat mentally stable. You're actually the minority, last I checked. Getting people to see life from your perspective will be difficult.

However I think you have better luck looking in certain places. I think you want to find a discerning woman who knows what she wants, one who knows whether or not she wants to be monogamous. You should start looking for that.
>>
>>18199668
>It's easy to follow the rules of Christianity for me
Really? So how much of your wealth did you share with others? How many strangers did you help?
>>
>>18199681
5'9" is average height
"manlet"
I fucking hate people

>>18199675
>if you don't offer them any more than money or looks, they will look for more
you don't know OP. I would cheat on you because you sound like a cunt. there's no way of knowing if a person cheated on you, but keeping it secret and not trying to cuck you is maybe a show of some respect.
>>
>>18199681
Well by normal perception not but this is 4chains, people often consider everything under 5'11 as manlet here.

Besides I live in Europe where people tend to be fucking tall.
>>
>>18199681
Hello. I'm OP and I'm sorry to tell you but if you're 5'9 and you're not at 6 figures and the females you've been associating with are atleast 14. They've been at the minimum eye fucking every single guy

Most of the time they're actually fucking them.
>>
>>18199688
so long as he's not an alt-right or ultraconservative republican he's ahead of the curve

in a world that's so bad, it's not hard to feel good
>>
>>18199692
okay so you're in Europe and you know nothing about the personality disordered moshpit that is the united states. do not attempt to relate.
>>
We still have some oldfags here.

I'm only a successful person because I grew up without a mother and father and 4chan raised me, actually.

So I do owe you "old-fags" a debt.

And whoever questioned me about sharing my money.

You must be poor

When you become wealthy. You have to realize what a piece of paper is

Okay?

It buys things. "Money" is just another saying for "I can do whatever the fuck I want in life and if you're not along for MY ride go fuck yourself"
>>
>>18199667
Well, so far you've managed to squeeze out a "B-but I do it....", so I don't know how you think you're bringing anything better to the table.

I maintain that I have no problem with people choosing monogamy, but I also maintain that it's stupid. I'll concede that it's possible for certain people under certain circumstances to share an entire life they would on their deathbed look back on as happy, but that's not the same thing. It takes a mutual repudiation of love as well as submission to circumstance. Where do you think the divorce rate spikes are coming from? At certain points throughout a life, people will reflect in a way they haven't previously and will find themselves longing for aspects of a life they vaguely remember. An open and fluid approach to your love life won't lead you towards a need for any of this.

>>18199664
oh and neither medicine nor space exploration is unnatural in this sense
>>
>>18199717
>implying I'll ever explain myself to an ideologue
piss off

>>18199717
>and neither medicine nor...
you missed the point again you fucking bimbo
>>
>>18199691
>I would cheat on you because you sound like a cunt.
Sorry, bro, I am not gay.

>there's no way of knowing if a person cheated on you
True but being overly paranoid about it isn't going to prevent it either. The only way to absolutely ensure that no one will cheat on you is not dating.

>>18199695
>They've been at the minimum eye fucking every single guy
Very likely but if you consider it cheating, you have some serious issues with insecurity, which is a huge turn off and causes only issues.

>>18199699
>you know nothing about the personality disordered moshpit that is the united states.
Traveling is a thing. Besides I do have relatives in the states. Our cultures aren't THAT different in the cities. And Cali.
>>
>>18199723
Yes, very good post. You're the one who called me out, man.

I'm a bit baffled as to where you're finding cause to call me an ideologue (unless it's your ass, in which case I'm completely with you), but hey, if you have nothing to say, say something inane, right?

If you don't mind me asking; how long have you been with your partner?
>>
>>18199712
Feel free to do whatever the fuck you want with your money but then stop pretending to be a Christian if all you care about the monogamy. Sharing is a huge aspect of it and if you don't care about helping the poor and needy, you're simply a fake Christian.
>>
File: 1478336376690.gif (1010KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1478336376690.gif
1010KB, 500x248px
>>18199487

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board. This is not the place for you.
>>
Just logging in to say surprisingly insightful thread.

>>18199487
Can't you meet people at church or bible groups or whatever? WWJD
>>
>>18199668

You sound like the least christian person. A hypocrite.
>>
>>18199510
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

Where do people get this whole "human beings aren't meant to be monogamous" bullshit?

Did you read it in cosmo and then just keep repeating it?

Humans are one the few animals that evolved TOWARDS monogamy.

Read a fucking book, jesus christ.
>>
>>18199743
>helping the poor and needy
>giving them money
Choose one.
>>
Hipergamy.
>>
>>18199668

If you want someone to like you for something besides your money don't let them know about it right away.
When you go on dates pick them up in an old car, take her to some place cheap etc. Get to know her core values.
I'm poor asf and I've only ever wanted a lasting relationship with someone i love that only wants me it's just damn near impossible to find that.
Of course i want for more financially, all poor people do but I've never been a gold digger and I've even tried dating a neet because i liked them as a person.
I honestly think faithfulness is the bigger issue in our culture. Not to say there aren't plenty of gold diggers too but definatly alot more cheaters. You can pretend to have less money to weed out gold diggers. There's no real way to weed out the unfaithful
>>
>>18199662
You're the same person shitposting in that thread about the girl who's fucked like 20 guys.
>>
>>18199672
If you agree to be monogamous, then cheating definitely is morally indefensible. Why do people need to cheat to be polygamists? You've said that you've already met happy polygamists, so why don't these people just do that instead of pretending to be faithful?
>>
>>18199668
I agree with everything you said except the gay friend part. The few gays I'm friends with are all actually very nice and cool people. But I'm not a Christian so I guess it's not as big of a deal for me.

>>18199768
>I want a stable monogamous relationship with a woman that I can consider my equal, along with a good group of friends
What the fuck? How is that hypocritical?
>>
>>18199487
Not all women cheat my guy. You make it clear from the beginning that there is no second chances. She's caught, you're gone without any fanfare.
>>
>>18199487
>Why can't they just fucking stick with their man and build them up and actually "try" in life??
sounds like you want a man
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.