[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get my ex back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: trump in kentucky.jpg (36KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
trump in kentucky.jpg
36KB, 534x401px
how do i get my ex back
>>
>>18199434
Thats the joke: you dont.
>>
>>18199445
you'd be a shitty fortune teller. you don't even fake it well

>>18199434
that really depends on the situation. if she's been gone a while and not much attachment is left, then it's going to be hard to get her back - definitely embarrassing and not worth it.

You usually know when you can still get the person back. If you have to ask, that's a bad sign.

Why don't you get a new partner?
>>
I mean its only been like 2 months since the breakup. I guess is should move on but i cant really control how i feel.
>>
>>18199434
Lob 59 tomahawk missiles at her
>>
>>18199434
I'm too busy fucking your ex, why would I give her back to you?
>>
>>18199469
Just let your feelings flow through you
It's okay to cry and take your time to get over it

What was the reason for the break up?
>>
You don't. She has another name in line. You must next her.
>>
Getting an ex takes a couple years max. The key is to move on and be basically strangers again. But by then, you most likely won't want her again because you have moved on to other people and hobbies.
>>
>>18202108
This

Back in 2013, my gf of 2 years broke up with me. A few months later, i tried to get her back, unsuccessfully.
After that i had to move away. I kinda moved on, still thinking about her but having a new life, dating new girls, etc. But almost 3 years later, i was still thinking about her. I had echoes that she was thinking about me as well, although i was convinced she would never want to get back with me.
Finally, in July 2016, I sent her a text and I said I wanted to see her. She said she wanted to see me too. That same day, we went on a date, the best date of my fucking life, and at the end of the date we were back together. Kinda crazy how it all happened it a day.
Now I'm still with her and it's great.

Now this is just my story, it doesn't mean it will happen to you too.
Thing is, as of now, try to move on. You have to keep living your life for yourself.
Maybe you will actually move. If after some time, you still haven't moved on, maybe give it another try. If it doesn't work though, maybe you should consider moving on completely.
>>
>>18202108
>>18202270
In a similar situation

Don't worry about your ex, just move on live a happy life. Just because she isn't in your life now, doesn't mean she will be forever. She dates someone else? They can break up. She gets married? She can divorce. She has kids? I would absolutely move on then desu. But yeah, look just worry about you. My ex is getting engaged to a dude she has only dated for 5 months. I see a divorce in the future but sitting there and being sad won't do me any good. I need to find other people. Who knows, maybe on your journey you'll find someone better.

Think about this, do you think you will just get together and forget about what issues you had that caused you to break up? No. You need to grow as a person. Remember, she loved who you were, not the sad sack of shit you are now.
>>
>>18199434
Relationship ended for a reason, loser.

obsession=/= love

sometimes it takes a few years of marriage for people to find this out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.