[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think a girl would accept money from a guy to lie and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0738.jpg (36KB, 559x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0738.jpg
36KB, 559x640px
Do you think a girl would accept money from a guy to lie and say he fucked them and is super good at sex and is alpha as fuck? Not in those exact words of course

Way I figure it, is that by just buying pre-selection I'll increase my sexual value exponentially
>>
>>18198759
You'd be relying on the discretion and sincerity of someone who would lie for money. Not wise. A much better idea would be to just get good at sex and actually *be* "alpha as fuck".
>>
>>18198759
The more I read this thread the funnier it is. Have some self-awareness and get people to think these things about you the hard way, by working and training yourself. You live in literally the best time imaginable for resources on this stuff, you don't need to buy pre-selection.
>>
>>18198759
All women are whores do you can pay them to do anything. They are also mentally children tho so they might not keep to the deal.
>>
>>18198759
Why not just walk up to a confirmed hoe and see if she wants to kick it sometime. Offer booze and bud and she'll hop right on.
>>
>>18198759
why is handsome opposite to nerd in this chart?
>>
>>18198912
"If he's a handsome nerd he's gay" is the implication
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.