[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I need help...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

This might sound stupid, but I think my family(especially my Mother) is a bit "hard" on me.

So the thing is, It's been 5 years since my father died, and from that time my mother and sister have been using me as a "punching bag" and takes all the rage and anger on me even if I had nothing to do with the problem. I often get yelled at for nothing at least 3 times a week, and one of them will beat me once a week. (yes, I do count). For example if my mother and my sister gets in to a "fight" with each other, they will afterward come to me and say that I was the problem, beat the shit out of me and I'll go crying myself to sleep. Then that happends I overthink over what happend, and that maybe they were right about that I am useless and I should just kill myself so that I won't get in their way.

My problem is that I don't know if I should seek help or not.. sorry for the long post and sorry if my english is bad...
>>
>>18198669
Just move out.

Why is this even an issue?
>>
>>18198797
I wouldn't have posted something here if it wasn't an issue. I am not allowed to go outside after school or have any frinds to visit or go to visit them. They are keeping me inside, even if I'm 18.
>>
>>18199431
Are you literally locked in or are they just verbally prohibiting you from leaving? Because if the latter, yes, you are in an abusive household, you're a legal adult, and you can just fucking walk out. Don't know what to tell you to do after leaving without knowing more about your life, but it's gonna be better than where you're at.
>>
>>18199555
I won't say I'm locked in, but they are physically holding me in if I'm trying to go out after I come home from school, and yes, they do "verbally abusing" me ti stay inside.

I am trying to find out what I should do or where I should go if I get out of the house...
>>
>>18199603
Find an abuse shelter in your local area and just don't come home from school.
>>
>>18198669
If you are serious, there is one thing you can do. Once in school, tell about it to your teacher. Each school has one teacher specialized for this. They can contact social workers, police, gov whatever.

But are you sure you cant stand for yourself? To talk with them about it? Also 18 years old guy should have no problem overpowering two females.

Like try to "man up" and do something about your situation. Kys is not a good idea. Ask them what is their problem with you?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.