[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going back to old habits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

So there is a girl in my friend group I really like alot but because of certain circumstances I can't date her ever. I was doing a good job cutting contact, it was like 2 weeks without talking. But then I got drunk and texted her about something I was at over the weekend, nothing bad just normal convo's and shit. But the bad thing is after that I talked again the next day and the next day and so on. I started to get the urge to want to hangout with her again like we used to. I got the urge to constantly want to talk and be with her again. I think im starting to relapse on this and I dont want to. We hungout last night as friends and I really want to hangout again tomorrow night with her but I know in the long run it won't help me in anyway. I don't want to go back to how I felt when I kept asking her to hangout or all that shit. I was actually feeling happy and content these past 2 weeks of not talking but now my hearts pounding and my mind's racing all over again.
>>
File: IMG_7464.jpg (84KB, 750x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7464.jpg
84KB, 750x961px
Dude just delete her number and move on
>>
Oneitis is like a welfare check. You got hooked on it, because your forgot your ability to solve your own problems. It's easier to just let mommy provide year after year, than to find what you're looking for day by day.
>>
>>18198677
I wish it was that easy, but shes in our friend group and if she finds out I did that then she'll ask the others who will ask me and I rather not have them know

>>18198686
the worst part is I know I have oneitis but like I feel its more than that. Me and her just connect even as friends. I am happy to be her friend but I keep misreading signals and getting urges to just have a relationship

Like monday me and her went out for a little, got some lunch came back to my house and watched tv for like 4 hours.
>>
>>18198668
>Oneitis is like a welfare check. You got hooked on it, because your forgot your ability to solve your own problems. It's easier to just let mommy provide year after year, than to find what you're looking for day by day.

This is interesting. People are monogamous because of mommy/daddy issues?
>>
Why are the OP's that post here always vague about the core issues of their problems?

>So there is a girl in my friend group I really like alot but because of certain circumstances I can't date her ever.

Explain this reason.
>>
>>18198761
The reason is irrelevant but its

> She's out of my league
And the biggest main one is
>She is my best friends ex of 2 years and I dont want to do that to him.
>>
>>18198764
So explain that to her so she's not misled. She probably sees your attraction to her as friendship, so if you make it clear how you're uncomfortable around her then she should see herself out.
>>
>>18198668
>So there is a girl in my friend group I really like alot but because of certain circumstances I can't date her ever.
What circumstances?
Is she your sister?
Is she bound to being in a relationship?

You sound like a social retard.
>>
>>18198774
Trust me im almost 100% sure she has no attraction to me past a friend, we kinda talked about it before but it wasnt as open as I am saying about it here. Super long story I don't want to type right now

>>18198777
I gave my reason here >>18198764
>>
>>18198796
>Trust me im almost 100% sure she has no attraction to me past a friend

I know, I said this. You have to tell her about these feelings because otherwise she's gonna continue to make you uncomfortable. Tell her straight up "I wanna still be friends with you but I get uncomfortable hanging out with you or getting close to you one on one because x. I'm a part of our friend group too so you can probably imagine the bind i'm in here." Something like that. You're probably gonna have to stop hanging out with her, and might have to leave the friend group if she's integral to the group.
>>
>>18198796
>>18198764
>She is my best friends ex of 2 years and I dont want to do that to him.
Are you fucking serious?
Do you not look at girls your friends talk to first as well?

Your friend doesn't own her, and if the relationship is over, he has no reason to be upset if you date her.
I didn't get pissy when my ex of 5 years moved on with a friend, got engaged and had a kids, you know why?
Because I'm not a little bitch.
When my friend approached me about me being ok with dating her, I laughed and told him that I don't own her, it was stupid that he even felt the need to ask me.

If you aren't sure about if she is interested in you, approach her and talk about it, if she gives any answer that isn't "yes", she is fobbing you off.
If she says "I'm not sure about ex's feelings" then she isn't interested in you, or is still fucking him.#
Fucking man up
>>
>>18198815
I rather keep it quiet to myself and not make it awkward and whatever around us all

>>18198820
I just have respect for my friends I dont want to betray my friend i've known for 10 years over a girl. I don't want to make problems with anyone because I know she'll say no
>>
>>18198830
>I'd rather not go the hard route
Well, then you'll just have to learn to deal with this yourself. There's no real reason to not address this but you can definitely choose that as an option.
>>
>>18198796
Surely she has shown some kind of signals of interest (hanging with you all the time is one already)? Why do you think she isn't into you? What signs have you gotten so far?
>>
>>18198830
>I just have respect for my friends I dont want to betray my friend
You wouldn't be betraying him unless he was still dating her.

>I know she'll say no
If you've tried and she explicitly said no, I'll take your word for it, because you already tried
If you haven't tried, you are a loser and she wouldn't date you anyway.

You come off as a social retard, I doubt you have any experience with women, and your friend of 10 years is probably the only reason you have a wider social circle.
You don't have any balls or life experience, don't post on /adv/ for help with women in the future, you just want us to hear your excuses that you made for yourself.

Enjoy being a permavirgin.
>>
>>18198856
enjoy projecting luser
>>
>>18198859
I'm in a relationship, I've dated friends' exes, and they have dated mine.
Is accusing me of projecting really your best response?
>>
You should really just talk to her in private about this. Then she won't ask through others why you suddenly fucking cut her off. Ask her to keep it between both of you
>>
>>18198914
>they have dated mine

confirmed BLACKED l m a o

nu-male
>>
>>18198998
>being friends with blacks
Now look who is projecting.
>>
>>18199003
>implying shitskins shouldn't hang out with their own
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.