[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is 13cm (to be precise) tall penis good for ~19 yrs old?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1488868631829.png (9KB, 190x159px) Image search: [Google]
1488868631829.png
9KB, 190x159px
thanks in /adv/ance
>>
Flaccid?
>>
Nope, that's fucking tiny. If you ever get a girl in bed with you she'd leave in an instant the moment she saw it.
>>
>>18198589
Ignore trolls, it's fine
>>
>>18198594
lol, no errected.
>>
>>18198606
idgt mine is 18cm on command and it looks fucking small srs
>>
>>18198589
Big enough to do the job, bad for internet standards where every asshat is allegedly packing a 20cm donger, slightly below average for normal life. Do not be insecure about this.
>>
>>18198619
thanx, anon
>>
>>18198625
I mean... it should be fine, but why do you only accept the post that tells you it's good?
>>
>>18198674
I'm that post, there's only 3 other posts you could accept or deny ITT, one exaggerating saying any girl would leave the instant he dropped his trousers, another saying it's fine and one just being a dude saying he thinks his above average weewee looks small.

I know things and I'm not just saying all of this. The average vaginal depth (from opening to cervix) is 3-4 inches when the girl is unaroused making his 5.1 incher big enough for a lot of girls. People inflate their penis sizes all the time on the internet and the statistics don't reflect these self-reported measurements as being the average. If we refer to this image, he's in the orange, due to how selection works in a species the orange wouldn't exist if these below average dicked dudes weren't passing on their genes. He has nothing to be insecure about.
>>
>>18198589
I measured mine some time ago, we are same size, OP!
>>
>>18198708
Do black men really have bigger cocks?
>>
>>18198589

18 centimeters is 7 inches which is absolutely fine unless you were punished by God with a noodle dick (no girth).
>>
>>18198589
>being a dicklet
Better hope your taller than 6 ft, good face, and making the high 5 figures at a least
>>
OP here, thanks for all u anons :)

>>18198674
i just somehow liked the "Do not be insecure about this." just that.

>>18198605
thax anon, i forgot to thank u, sorry :)
>>
>>18198742
In my experience mostly no. My boyfriend right now does though.
Sincerely, Nigress
>>
>>18198779
What's your opinion on OP's 5.1 incher?
>>
File: 1491142702638.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491142702638.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>18198779
>Nigress
Please post pic of your arm.
>>
>>18198708
>tfw Ecuadorian, the 2nd largest cock region besides Africa, with a 7in needle dick.
>>
You are good dude. It will get the job done and increase your chances of doing a chick in the ass.
>>
I find it hard to believe that people actually have dicks less than 6 inches long
>>
>>18199581
Says the jackass with an 8 inch needle dick
>>
Its big cocks are just a meme
>>
Mine is 11.5 cm

that did not prevent me to give a pleasurable sex to my partners

It's not how deep it goes, it is more how it moves inside the vagina: let's say a very big penis in girth apply pressure on the sides, a normal size penis needs to be moved more, and better, to have the same effect.

Then there is the mental aspect of sex, but as long as you fuck her, she doesn't care.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.