[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do now? (met this girl)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

>work in clothes retail men store
>qte 13.4 asian girl is looking at some shirts, go up to her and help her.
>talk to her about few things, find out she works in chemist place i went for blood pressure checkup
>ends up buying shirts and leaves.

So..

>on break i end up going to the chemist shop and don't see her, figure i'd get a free checkup against since i was supposed to.
>sit on chair for 10 minutes, qte13.4 asian ends up coming to do my checkup.
>chat her up a bit, says i look fit.
>told to come back monday to check it up again (cause it was high lol) and i specifically ask her to check mine again Monday "agrees".

>end of work walk past chemist and notice she's leaving as i walked past (but she's with all her co-workers)
>talk to her a bit more, about to ask for number untill she ends up saying "so i'll see you around"

Fuckmylife.jpg

I havent been in the dating game for awhile and really wanted to go out with this chick yet i failed autistically. I'm /fit/ and attractive but i honestly don't know what to do now.

/adv/ what should i do now :( ?
>>
If I thought this about every girl I saw I'd go crazy lol

There's literally billions of them, why is this one so special to you when you know almost nothing about her?

The little that you do know...you don't think there's thousands of other girls with similar traits IN YOUR AREA?

Stop putting random pussy on a pedestal and make decisive moves before they pass you, be a man, faggot.
>>
What to do now? Move on.

This girl still treated you like a normal person, right? So there you go, there's nothing wrong with you. It's a pain in the ass but people meet new girls all the time.
>>
>>18198411
Yes i know but i came out of a 2 year relationship and i'm super rusty in my game. I feel shitty because i failed to be decisive with my intentions (i used to be).

What should i do now? go to get the checkup done and after the end blatantly say

"Thanks for the checkup, don't mean to be random but you're really cute, did you want to hangout sometime?"
>>
>>18198420
So you're saying there's no point asking her out now??
>>
File: 1490987005584.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1490987005584.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18198411
>putting random pussy on a pedestal
What it like to put random pussy on a pedestal. From one guy to another. What goes through your mind?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.