[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undercooked Flour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Park.Hye-soo.full.65780.jpg (113KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Park.Hye-soo.full.65780.jpg
113KB, 1080x1080px
Hey ya'll I just had a breakfast making mishap. I wanted to make a potato and onion omelet and while cooking the potatoes alone first, I decided the last minute to add flour and make the little tater squares crispy. Only they turned mushy and I think I should have just continued cooking anyway.

I may have taken them off the pan too early to cook the onions and egg mixture. I put the potatoes back into the omelet to cook a little more but I am still paranoid of getting E. Coli.

I guess my question is: is it safe to eat undercooked flour?

Doctor Google sure as hell ain't helping me out so I'm asking you guys, the next best thing!
>>
>>18198357
wait, you think you can get Coli from *flour*?
>>
Are you actually literally retarded?
>>
>>18198357
It's actually unsafe to eat raw flour. Treat it as you would any other dangerous uncooked food.
>>
>>18198382
You can. When people eat raw cookie dough, they tend to worry about the raw eggs. In reality, it's the flour that can spread E.coli and other pathogenic bacteria.
>>
>>18198394
(I mean kill it first and cut all the poisonous parts)
>>
>>18198401
anon, would you be as nice as to source this info for me? I simply can't believe it otherwise
>>
>>18198403
https://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm508450.htm
>>
>>18198407
allright, but it was but a chance incident. Flour doesn't intrisically contain anything. It's obvious, that since you don't sterilize it, anything that gets to your flour will contaminate it.
>>
>>18198578
Flour is grown in fields you know, where animals shit all over it. Like any other fruit or vegetable it's susceptible to contamination by e coli.The thing is people usually don't eat raw flour so incidents of people getting sick from it are rare.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.