[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bed Bugs? Anyone here a Dermachan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0140.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
Bed Bugs? Anyone here a Dermachan?
>>
>>18198322
Do you just have these "bites" on you hands?
What about your back, legs, etc?
Are they in a straight line, or look kinda like a Z or are they all over the place?
>>
>>18198352
Some on my hands and over my body towards my pelvis region and abdominal.

Had an aunt sleeping in my bed so I thought she might have caused the sudden outbreak. But my mom begs to differ.

One spot looks like a Z while others are in random groups.
>>
>>18198368
>One spot looks like a Z while others are in random groups.
You may have scabies. RIP
>>
>>18198352
Some spots also look like a trail.
>>
>>18198368
If it's a random pattern it's really unlikely to be bed bugs because they have specific "food paths" (i don't know the real name in english so I am sorry). Check your mattress anyway and your whole sleeping area. Bed Bugs aren't that hard to find and they usually lump together. Also search for traces of their poop and a kinda sweet odor.

But maybe it's a symptom of stress? I had something really similar to you earlier this year and my doctor told me it was a combination of stress and an allergic reaction.
>>
>>18198352
Have some on my back also.
>>
>>18198352
The spots don't itch that often. It just came onto my body overnight.
>>
>>18198322
http://www.drscabies.com/can-bedbugs-cause-scabie
>>
Could be bed bugs they like to bite in patterns of 3 yoy should check your entire bed room for bed bugs
>>
>>18198368
>Some on my hands and over my body towards my pelvis region and abdominal.
so you contracted what that was on your arm first, wrangled the old sausage, and now it's around your pelvis/abdomen area
did you lay on your stomach any time afterwards?

can you recall all the things you touched before you started showing the symptoms?
>>
Looks fungal, although a close up would be helpful. If you can see a shiny looking central scale i'd hedge my bets on tinea corporis. Also supported by the facts its on your back.

Does not look like scabies: typically linear in the webs of fingers

Dose not look like bed bugs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.