[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I give her another shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Thegame.jpg (787KB, 1920x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Thegame.jpg
787KB, 1920x1016px
Title
I ask because she really pushed my buttons on our second date and boy oh boy did I not have a good time because of it

Like, in a nutshell on our second date

>Forgot that we were going out when we agreed on it through texting the day before. Had to call her twice and only on the second time did she pick up. Sent me a text message saying "I'm really sorry" after she picked up and I unloaded some of my fury onto her. I didn't respond to it (Note: I didn't leave because I was also meeting her to get something back I left with her and also because getting to her is an hour drive)

>Went to the mall with her and she proceeded to bore the shit out of me since her only interest in it was clothes and makeup. I just came to it with her since I wanted to look around. Tried asking her to choose something for me but she definitely wasn't into it.

>Refused to kiss me and even seriously told me to stop at one point when we'd already kissed and gotten pretty touchy feely on the first date

>At the end when we were sitting in a park,started ignoring me and eventually said "You're a good guy"

Also this didn't piss me off but it's worth mentioning
>At the end she tried to hug me and I say I won't unless she throws in a kiss. She says "on the cheek" but I ignore it and go in for the mouth,she dodges so I let go and she gets out of my car in a huff.

This happened last week and I haven't spoken to her since and she hasn't said anything to me either. I'm pretty sure I can get something set but what do you think,worth my time?
>>
>>18198275
Obviously never have anything to do with each other again. Do you really need /adv/ to point that out?
>>
File: 2c4ydj5y.jpg (122KB, 597x540px) Image search: [Google]
2c4ydj5y.jpg
122KB, 597x540px
>>18198275
>1 point for eating pussy
>>
>>18198278
>Do you really need /adv/ to point that out?
My swollen blue balls do senpai.
That and I thought she would've caved and sent me something by now to work with.
>>
>>18198379
She doesn't like you, OP. If she did before, she certainly doesn't now.
>>
>>18198379
Forget about her completely OP. Move on and find better girls or start improving your life (work out, read books, travel, etc)
Be patient. Remember that there are always other girls and to never put a girl on a pedestal.
You will just become obsessed if you do.
>>
Seems to me the answer is pretty clear.. No.

Also you seem like a straight up cunt OP so she's probably better off without you anyway.
>>
>>18198275
you're both fucking it up pretty badly. women sending mixed messages is really annoying. guys being sexually aggressive when it isn't called for is...probably not good. I'd say both of you need to adjust the way you behave or something. the two of you are going to ruin a lot more first dates with that kind of behavior.
>>
>>18199470
>straight up cunt
>better off without you anyway

seems like you're having a good day/happy with your life. thanks for joining us in advising OP.
>>
>>18198275
She sounds obnoxiously indecisive and you sound like a creep. So no, I don't think either one of you should pursue the other further.
>>
>>18199500
>>18199486
>>18198384
>>18199453
>>18198278

okay the results are in

that concludes this session
>>
maybe to bang but not to be a gf, man she's playing you out hardcore my friend, drop her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.