[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthday present for girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Studio_Ghibli_logo.svg.png (7KB, 220x106px) Image search: [Google]
Studio_Ghibli_logo.svg.png
7KB, 220x106px
Hey guys, I didn't know whether to post this in /a or here, but I finally concluded in posting it here.
So, my girlfriend really enjoys the films produced by the Studio Ghibli, her favourite one is "Spirited Away", but she also enjoyed "My Neighbor Totoro" and "Howl's Moving Castle". She also has "Princess Mononoke", but we didn't really enjoy it.
Well, I wanted to ask you guys what you would recommend me to give her. I started watching "Castle In The Sky" for 15 minutes (because I want to watch it with her) and I like it, but some alternatives would be "Grave of the Fireflies", "Nausicäa of the Valley of the Wind" or something completely different you might recommend.

Thanks in regards!
>>
Grave of the fireflies is really sad

Nausicaa is really good in my opinion

Also Ponyo is really good if you like really cute happy anime movies

Also the ghibli movie about the raccoons? i forgot what is called its pretty funny lol
>>
>>18198238
oh wait its called Pompoko i think
>>
>>18198238
Thank you very much for responding at first.
What's your opinion on "Castle In The Sky"? Have you watched it?
>>
>>18198244
I've seen castle in the sky many years ago.
I like all the ghibli movies haha I find it hard to critique them!

Castle in the sky was good, but its more mystery sort of? Not as fun and happy as the other movies! It just depends what you are in the mood for watching!

Good luck :) Very nice idea for your gf btw! A +
>>
>>18198263
Mystery sounds ingenious! I'll take that one, the first 15 minutes convinced me and having a Ghibli lover approving of it seems good! :D
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-07-06-46-35.png (184KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-07-06-46-35.png
184KB, 480x854px
This set has a lot of the movies you mentioned. I would recommend this.
>>
I have watched most of the Ghibli movies.

Nausicaa is my favorite so far. Castle in the sky was really fun and lighthearted.

If she likes stuffed animals or general soft things then get her a Totoro plushie.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.