[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dealing with children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1489320970122.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1489320970122.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
So, in a few hours my job will be to sit in playground area inside a restaurant and look after the visitor's kids, making sure that no ''accidents'' happen.
I dislike dealing with children, so I usually avoid them.
Is there anyone with experience in this area? Any golden tips for dealing with little faggots?
>>
pleas
>>
I have a lot of experience with children from ages 5-14. I'm usually not a kids person but I had a great time working at YMCA with the kids.

Basically you'll be able to know the shitters from the non shitters and I hope you are in a situation close to mine in which there are very few shit kids. If there are games, board or not, try to get as many as you can into playing them with you.

It'll make your job easier and once the kids like you they won't be shits in my experience. Kids fucking love playing games and even the shitkids will be distracted by the fun of games. I don't know what you have on hand but any sort of sport or board game is a mega distraction for them and you and them end up having a lot of fun. If these aren't available I suggest quickly looking up some simple games that don't require anything physical to purchase.

This sounds weird but don't treat them like they're little tards even though they are because the're children. Speak to them like an adult, but an adult that is approachable and wants them to have fun. As long as you are approachable and have a good spine you'll do great.

Also the best part of playing games with children is if the shitters act up you can ban them from playing and they shape up real quick
>>
>>18198047
Buy cheap lollies.
If a child falls over or some shit, pop a bandaid on that shit and give him the lolly.
Repeat after me: "Who's tough and not going to cry?"

9/10 will work.
>>
>>18198296
9/10 will make kids into fat adults with communication issues
>>
Responsibility without authority. You are fucked. Incredible that we assume we can put any significant amount of these sociopath spawns of satan in the same room and not have them kill each other.
>>
>>18199158
>>18198241
I failed.
My job was to keep them having fun inside the small designated area for kidshits, so the adults can dine in peace. But I couldn't keep everykid's attention at once and some of them went running around the tables.
DESU the place didn't help out much either - they didn't even have paper so the kids could draw.
Most kids started out really shy but I managed to bring out their savage side. At least they had fun being obnoxious.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.