[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly female friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7519.jpg (102KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7519.jpg
102KB, 750x1000px
Hi /adv/
I have a long time female friend ask me why guys never show any sexual interest in her, including me, and flat out asked me if she is objectively ugly. I told her that definitely wasn't the case and swiftly changed topic.

She is not ugly in way that can be fixed (being fat, acne etc) she just has a busted asymmetric face and ugly man like features.

I would never be so cruel to admit she is ugly but saying how pretty she is and men are just shy would be just a flat out lie.

Anyone been in a similar situation? How should I have responded?
>>
I don't know, seems to me she wants an honest reply. Tell her she's ugly. That way she can stop blaming other factors and decide wether or not to get surgery or whatever.
>>
>>18197982
Lol

You just say you're not my type. Ugly people get with ugly people all the time, no one needs surgery unless they are elephant man status
>>
>>18197986
She doesn't need it, but she might want it. Her appearance is obviously a big enough deal to her that she feels the need to ask OP. No matter how you slice it, being ugly is a disadvantage in many aspects of life.
>>
Ugly female here.

Accepting my situation has helped me move on and change my priorities. Looking for a guy who likes me for my personality requires different strategies than trying to find a guy who likes me for my body. I've had some minor successes so far.
>>
>>18197976
Dont be dumb femanon. We all see you are too pussy to be honest.

Tell her to go online dating (maybe she will get some horny desparate dudes) or here and post pic to see for herself. Telling her lies will get her nowhere.

>>18197996
Lets date baby :-D
>>
>>18197993
We have no idea how bad she actually looks. OP is biased and I'm not gonna tell him to recommend someone see a plastic surgeon based off his opinion.

Every girl is insecure about their appearance, even the hottest girls. There's a book called Psycho-Cybernetics by dr. Maxwell Maltz, a plastic surgeon that was puzzled by his returning patients that were never satisfied no matter how much work was done. He goes in depth in how that people, despite major deformations, are not helped by change of appreance. The issue lies within the mind not the outer self.
>>
>>18197976

Ask her if she wants the polite truth, or the hard truth.

Polite;
>You're just not most guys type, they like bimbo's.

Harsh truth;
>You look like an unconvincing tranny - actually thanks to the internet, there are actual trannies with actual dicks more convincing than you.

Let her pick her poison.
>>
>>18198044
>Ask her if she wants the polite truth

Ayy lmao, don't go this ever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.