[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who just got circumcised anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 22.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
Ask a guy who just got circumcised anything.
>>
What drove you to self-mutilation, anon?
>>
>>18197936
Phymosis
>>
>>18197938
no u
>>
>>18197939
What.
>>
>>18197938
I have phymosis too, so I would gladly ask a question.

Is the head of your dick super sensitive? Now that's always out do you have any problems with that? I absolutely could not stand even wearing my underwear and walking around the house with my foreskin pulled down.
>>
>>18197966
Even if you have phymosis, doctor doesnt have to cut all skin out. There are options less severe than that.

Also:
https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/

Your best bet is streching + steroid cream. Circumisation is very brutal way how to cure this condition. Dont be like usa retards.
>>
File: received_1454759147902443.jpg (41KB, 808x355px) Image search: [Google]
received_1454759147902443.jpg
41KB, 808x355px
>>18197966
Im still in the hospital, and it's quite sensitive, i'm sorry i can't give a full answer.
>>18197975
I'm from Italy actually and i had no other option, the skin was too tight
>>
>>18197987
I'm in italy too, phymosisbro. Will they make you stay in for the night? Also does it hurt right now? I assume you were awake during the operation, was it weird or embarassing? How many people were there during the circumcision?

>>18197975
I tried to stretch, although I don't do it multiple times, only once every two or three. There have been some improvements but my skin is just too tight, it's impossible to pull it down when hard.
>>
>>18198000
Nope, went to the hospital at 8, they'll let me out around 16-17.
It hurts a bit, nothing too great, maneagable.
Yes, i was awake. It was really chill, talked a lot with a young nurse about uni and stuff.
They were 5 or 6, 1 doctor, the rest were nurse.
>>
File: phimosis_stretching.png (521KB, 2362x3015px) Image search: [Google]
phimosis_stretching.png
521KB, 2362x3015px
>>18198000
You have to be patient. There are blogs with photos of how people get from ~2mm hole to full functional dick in matter of months. Also steroid cream boost the skin a lot.

Go to doctor and consult and get the cream. If you were horny boy enough, you would try to fap every day and eventually your skin would strech enough.

Once you let them circumise you, you wont be able to touch your dick for month at least. Patience is the key.

Tldr: skin is very flexible and if you strech it enough, it multiplies and actually grows in any direction you pull.
>>
>>18197935
did you knew that seven year olds from Govi desert get about 40K$ for getting cut?
>>
>>18198129
What, no, why?
>>
>>18197935
What is the capital of Outer Mongolia?
>>
>>18197935

I'm so sorry. My husband had to have that done at 18 and they gave him pills that he had to snap and sniff to make boners go away. After looking at his mutilated penis, he was like, "I'm not going to need that shit," but he completely forgot about morning wood. Bad times.
>>
>>18198161
It's religious stuff. They welcome a new muslim and it seems to be a gift (I mean, all the guests give him smaller amounts of cash. I was on a party where there was 500 guests, so maybe boys with no friends and family get less cash)
>>
>>18197966
>Is the head of your dick super sensitive?

See >>18198205
His dick was unbearably sensitive for about 2-3 weeks, then slightly sensitive for about a month or two after. The head had to toughen up a bit, and during the process, he had so many uncomfortable boners just from friction.
>>
>>18198196
there's two mongolias?
>>
>>18198161
>>18198239
man, you are really poorly informed as for a guy who starts an AMA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.