[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do about the girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I've known her practically much of my entire life. About 2 years ago, we really started to pick things up. Preceding these events, I had a really bad relationship and she helped me through it, and I did the same for her's. That's how we started hanging out. We would go snowboard, skateboard, go smoke somewhere, play Smash Bros., watch movies/tv or just chill and listen to music. A lot of this ended when she went to study abroad in Guatemala. She had a relationship with a guy there and sort of changed. She was always about theories but after this, she went neck deep into them. To the point of almost being unbearable at times. But I humor her and some of them are kinda believable. We still hang out some, but she doesn't smoke anymore because it affects her weirdly. She's always talking to random guys but I don't mind that. I know her; if she's in a relationship, she's loyal. All this time it was hard not to build up for her. I really want her. But do I really want her, or the memories?
>>
File: yes.jpg (73KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
73KB, 500x616px
>>
>>18197934
What is even the question?

And also :
>Guatemala
> relationship with a guy there
She's worthless man
>>
>>18198012
He's in love!
She could be the one!!!
>>
>>18198014
Nah it's too late best advice would be to get over it
>>
>>18198019
Noooo he can't, every time he sees her on his facebook feed he thinks of the fun times they had as kids, sharing a coke while playing Ness on super smash bros, wondering if that counts as kissing. He can't forget her. Every time he hangs out with her, when they awkwardly brush shoulders and he gets a whiff of that Garnier Fructis shampoo that takes him to a place where there is no word for worries and the sea breeze is always nearby, he can't forget her. When he has lights his candles with lotion by his side, he places himself in the room while the strong Guatemalan bull rhythmically pounds his way into his childhoods sweethearts cervix and heart. She is that shy girl in the white sundress no longer. He can not forget her.
>>
>>18198042
What the fuck am i reading?
>>
>>18197934
>But do I really want her, or the memories?
The memories. I'm in the exact same situation, man. And I gotta tell you, the ship has sailed. You had your chance to make your moves when you were doing all kinds of shit together and you blew it. She's changed, and people as they age get stubborn in their ways.
>>
Stop obsessing over a girl you didn't have the balls to ask out, jesus christ
>>
>>18198053
Unrecognized genius confused for insanity
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.