[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where/How to kill myself to make my organs usable for donation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 5.gif (984KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
984KB, 333x500px
I don't want to kill myself but I want to be useful if sometime I decide to do it, I don't want people that want to have decent lifes to have shitty lifes.

What organs can be saved after 100% death? do I have to be in a vegetative state for my organs to be saved? Is shooting myself in front of a hospital a good idea for donation? what kind of bullet/gun should I use to not be "revived" but still make my organs useful? what kind of hospital is the best to be nearby when suiciding? should I write my wishes on my body with sharpies?
>>
If you wanna do this, sign to be an organ donor first.
>>
>>18197885
Most of the "good shit" isn't usable in case of suicide just because of the suicide method and the time it takes for people to find your body.

Aside from that skin, retina will be salvageable no matter what.

>should I write my wishes on my body with sharpies?

Organ donor cards exist. Those do good enough.

>Is shooting myself in front of a hospital a good idea for donation?

If you want the hospital to go on lock-down and likely cause a lot of damage then that is an option.
>>
>>18197885
Poison, nobody dares to transplant a poisoned person's organs.
>>
Only cerebral death patients can be harvested for organs
>>
>>18197885
First idea that popped into my head:
Set Siri or something of the sort to send a message to someone at a time longing after you'll be dead, e.g. If you want to kill yourself at 3, set it to send the message at 6. Once you've set that up (and done organ donor stuff, your will, etc.), use an inert gas like helium piped into a breathing mask to asphyxiate yourself. You will probably fall unconscious in less than 1 min and be dead within an hour. Minimal pain for you or trauma to organs.

The key is being careful and triple checking everything - you want to go out on your own terms, not botch it and end up a potato. And don't use a ballon tank for helium, they all contain air mixtures now. You need straight helium or nitrogen or something.
>>
>>18197885
I made a similar thread some months ago. The conclusion was that the paperwork won't let them harvest your organs on time. The only way would be to make yourself a veggie and somehow make it so you'd die in a couple of days *in spite* of them attatching you to the full medical equipment. Needless to say it's a tiny little bit too complicated.

So the options are

-somebody helps you (preferrably a medic) = they kill you once you are in the hospital
Obviously nobody will agree to help you

-you sell your organs on a black market
The only problem being you can't really control what do they to with all that cash, so if you want to give it to anybody, you must make someone sell you. pretty complicated, ain't it?

I don't know. Maybe find somebody who needs some organs of yours and arrange for a transplantation with some shady medic.

Or just accept that the only part of you that will outlive the rest of your body will be your eyes
>>
Just donate blood or plasma moron. You're more useful alive as a donor than dead as a donor.
>>
>>18198875
h doesn't want to donate smartass, he wants to die. Only he's kind enough to let the others scavenge what's left of him, so it doesn't go to waste
>>
To have your organs harvested you have to die in a hospital so they can be removed immediately.
>>
>>18198875
Yeah, I'm going to keep donating while I'm stil alive but I don't want to be useless after I die either.

>>18198889
Yeah except the wanting to die part, I don't want to die yet.

>>18198846
I think this is a good idea.

>>18198873
Hmmm this sucks then.

>>18198968
>>
>>18199142
>I think this is a good idea.
only your organs won't survive long enough, even if you blow your brain with a gun 5 mins before they find you in a bathtub full of ice., because first they need to do a fuckload of paperwork and follow a thousand procedures
The law is fucked up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.