[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got on tinder recently cause I was bored, and now I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 14383512017751.jpg (84KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
14383512017751.jpg
84KB, 496x750px
So I got on tinder recently cause I was bored, and now I got this question for avid tinder users.

How long did it take to get a message?

I have no idea weather I should use the "super like" swipe. Do u guys use it?

Was it always sex or did y'all had some interesting convo or dates?

I just did this today and I found it quite entertaining just being active on the app. Frankly I never used a dating app before which is why I have so many questions. Any pointers are welcome.
If it matters I'm male looking for females
>>
Took me like a fucking week to get a message. We were going to meet up and she didn't show. I asked her to be honest with what happened and she said she just needed validation from someone, anyone.

I've been on a few dates using the innanet, but that's mostly what happened. Did get to meet some interesting people though.
>>
>>18197769

If you're a guy you normally message first. You already know there's some mutual interest, so don't be a pussy. (Although, honestly, I use Tinder just for fun, to see who I can match with - I only message really really attractive girls. Won't swipe right on girls I wouldn't hook up with though, because I don't want to run into anyone at a bar and have them think I'm into them.)

I've used Super Like a couple of times... maybe 10? It's worked like 50%.

Only one date, didn't lead to sex. Lots of conversations. This is definitely my fault though, I've never used the app actually looking to get laid, because I don't want some skeezy rando in my house, or I only use it on vacations and I'm usually sharing a room with people.
>>
>>18197775
>>18197773
Huh bretty interesting. While I am interested to bang I'm not actively looking for it. Is this the mindset for.most people however?
>>
>>18197775

I forgot to mention, I'm super picky, so I'm sure mileage may vary if you're really just looking to get it in. My buddy who is a reasonably chubbyish guy gets a ton of action, so it can work.
>>
>How long did it take to get a message?
I don't really remember but I probably had one within a few days. You gotta be the one to send the messages usually. Some people say "wait to build that mystery" but she's got a hundred other guys to look at. Girls swipe on Tinder because they're bored so messaging within the hour of the match is a good strategy

If you're asking about how long to get a date it was a little over a month and I didn't ask for it. She ended up rekindling the conversation after a month while she was drunk, so it always pays to at least have conversations. I restarted it a week ago and already had one and scheduled another

>I have no idea weather I should use the "super like" swipe. Do u guys use it?
I have. You usually match with the one you Super Like too. Make sure it's not a bot. Boosts are neat. I got a fuckbuddy through one

>Was it always sex or did y'all had some interesting convo or dates?
Mostly sex because that's what I was looking for. I did meet a girlfriend through it and I had a few lengthy text convos that didn't end in dates. Overall, one girlfriend, two hookups (both lead to at least round two), a third hookup is coming Sunday.
>>
>>18197780

I've found the mindset varies from place to place. I live in Vegas, so if I go stand in the middle of the Strip and just get to swiping, it's going to be people on a short term thing. But if I'm out where I live and it's someone local, probably someone a little more serious, not just looking for a hookup.

On my vacations or business trips it's depended on the city and location in the city, plus the day as well. Nashville was "let's fuck" central, Seattle was "if you don't live here, don't bother talking to me."

Everyone's different.

Keep in mind there's a fuckton of bot traffic on there, so don't get discouraged if you're not getting matches. Tinder is NOT an indicator of how attractive or interesting you are, and they don't even show when the person was last active anymore, so you can easily get people that pop up that won't log into their app again for days or weeks when it's already purged your swipe data.
>>
>>18197784
I'm gonna start going off topic but how do even do casual sex. I only had one gf and lost my virginity to her(we broke up).
>>
>>18197787
Nahh I'm not expecting a quick reply or anything hell I just made it 3 hours ago. But I don't want to be waiting 1+ month for anything.

Also from the sound of that bot traffic its seems like I would have to be on it daily just to get some real people?
>>
>>18197797

Yeah, Tinder's a pretty "in-the-moment" dating thing. If you're playing the longer game, check out POF or OkCupid.
>>
>>18197794
On Tinder, asking "what are you on Tinder for" as a non sequitur during a casual conversation is usually a good "in".

I've gone to a bar with a girl beforehand and ended up saying I was hungry and made a joke asking if she had any "fine cuisine at her place" which got me to her apartment. Then we chatted while watching Netflix, she wanted to show me something in her room, there was a silence, and I kissed her, pushed her on the bed, and started undressing her.

The most recent hookup was a couple days ago and we just said we were both looking for sex after a bit of convo. She invited me to her dorm, we got to her room, turned out the lights, and started making out.

Then while you're getting frisky, start talking about what you guys are into and go from there.

Just talking to her like a normal human being that you're not desperate to fuck, with some casual flirting thrown in, then dropping "so what are you on Tinder for" bomb is often your best bet
>>
>>18197808
Fair enough any other pointers before I fuck off to see wtf happened just now?

>50 TOMAHAWKS.
>>
>>18197812
Yeah, get all the casual sex you can in before the draft

Have fun and stay safe

As time goes on, you'll become more confident with women

Don't expect to find true love on here, apparently it rarely works out of Tinder (I'm in the didn't work category)

Be creative and witty
>>
WAAAAIT one last thing, how to determine condom size my last and only gf did no condom so I have no experience in how it works what size and what type to get. Many thanks on the answers.
>>
>>18197817
Unless you've got a magnum dong you can probably do the standard size
>>
>>18197820
Fair enough I'll peace out then. Thanks again
>>
>>18197808
>Then while you're getting frisky
I was 100% sure there was going to be something about feeling a penis at this point
>>
>>18197817
Buy couple and try how they fit, it's not like they are that expensive
>>
any picture tips when im kind of chubby and feel like im not photogenic as well
>>
>>18198409
hit the gym then try again
>>
Original op surprise this thread is still here.

But I got another question. How do I take a decent photo. My cuz just informed me that I actually have to take a decent photo. I'm not but fucking ugly but I can't be assed to take a decent photo.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.