[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex or new girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: asdasdasd.jpg (88KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd.jpg
88KB, 728x546px
I'll just make this short guys
>ex broke up with me cuz her parents dont want me
>ex said she still loves me
>ends up talking and seeing each other like nothing happened
>ex dates new guy
>assumes shes over me
>I started seeing new girl
>new girl is cool and wise and smart
>new girl and I started feeling love for each other
>ex suddenly wants me back
>ex wants to be with me again

so there guys I can choose between these two, can anyone help?
>>
File: ancap-meme-generator.png (66KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-meme-generator.png
66KB, 547x402px
>>18197087
She just doesnt want you moving on retard. Go back to her, and you'll get left high and dry. Block her, file a restraining order on her crazy ass, and then shoot her if she ever tries to violate the NAP ever again.
>>
>>18197087
OP here, new girl has a lot of potential but ex is just that one girl that you can't forget, help me anons
>>
Don't you fucking dare go back.
>>
If your ex is willing to break up with you because her parents said so, what does that say about her agency? Sounds like she can't be arsed to make her own decisions. Just something to consider.
>>
>>18197098
Like what the last anon said, your ex doesn't want you getting with someone better than her. The fact that she dumped you over what someone else said rather than her own feelings says a lot about her character.

Drop your ex, she left you for stupid reasons and don't be the typical idiot who thinks that your ex still cares for you or loves you. She left you for another man, dude. Drop your old feelings and memories- you're a new person now.
>>
>>18197121
OP here again, ex is half chinese so yeah kinda hard for me and for her parents, but new girl is something different, totally independent
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.