[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

URGENT! Did I fuck it up? Did she lose interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So I met an amazing girl last Friday. Hit it off really well. She'd message me every day and we'd have great conversations and play games together. The convos were super flirty. Went out this week, met her friends. We got along really well, even shared contacts with some. A few decided to call an early night and she was staying with one of them so it ended sort of abruptly. We agreed to hang out this weekend. Today she's barely talking, short responses. Basically nothing like the conversations we've been having all week. Did I fuck it up? Has she lost interest?
Like, I don't want to force a conversation or come across as desperate. Thanks all.
>>
>>18197016

Yeah, don't force a conversation or anything, that's the biggest mistake you can make.

Yes, maybe you fucked it up but desu it's too early to tell, she could just be busy, playing hard to get or just shy even.

Wait a couple of days then text her again, if she does the same thing this time, call it quits, she's ghosting you because things didn't quite click and she doesn't know how to tell you that. After that, move on, it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>18197022
Thanks Anon. Well we still have the Saturday thing. Should I message her about that or just go silent?
>>
She's a girl. Don't try to apply logic to a girl. You have done nothing wrong, welcome to reality. Girls are very flaky and will stop messaging you out of nowhere without warning.
>>
>>18197774
Thanks Anon. It's a cruel world and I'm pretty frustrated about the whole thing.
>>
>>18197016
Chill the fuck out faggot. It's been one day. So she's not giving you 100% of her attention. Fucking life happens. Maybe she doesn't have time for your shit right now because she's busy or she's not feeling good. Maybe she just needs a god damned break from spending every fucking moment stroking your ego, telling you how much she wants to fuck.
>>
>>18198060
Haha thanks for the perspective anon. Got a point there
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.